Pages:
Author

Topic: C-Cex Has Frozen Your BTC! Not to be Trusted - page 4. (Read 34986 times)

Activity: 170
Merit: 100
Will watch this closely...
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
And if you don't have the money anymore, go loan it from somewhere. Probably your parents would like to see you stay out of jail.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Pre-sale - March 18
Diz gunna bee intwesting
Activity: 1288
Merit: 257
Chainjoes.com
I see you lurking. You may be hiding your online status but I can see your "last activity" time changing...
Chainjoes.com
lojack - Just over 3 hours left then I'm dumping your info (with pics).
Activity: 128
@c-cexscam .. it is evident why you made your username and account here - to spam against c-cex.com

What I have found is that the support staff has actively engaged and told people transparently about what happened. The incident did shake me up too, but what I find comforting is that in my experience on other exchanges which don't give a shit about your support tickets, this exchange has managed to reassure everytime someone has asked about funds. That to me is refreshing, compared to the MtGoxes and Btc-es of the bitcoin world.

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com
My 0.02162673 BTC were unlocked successfully. I didn't even have to raise a ticket.

What's the sense of spamming here? Raise a ticket and you will be refunded.
Cheesy  0.021 btc. the problem is that the support said that the people who open a ticket first will be refunded first but now they are only refunding broke ass dudes
We did not release our refund policy yet. We need time to finish dealing with thief. After that there will be official policy. As promiced before - in any case everybody will be refunded.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
1KoMmKPMG6xaWcqB8CPP3WJ8avRSVRHtP2
My 0.02162673 BTC were unlocked successfully. I didn't even have to raise a ticket.

Cheesy  0.021 btc. the problem is that the support said that the people who open a ticket first will be refunded first but now they are only refunding broke ass dudes
Activity: 80
Merit: 10

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Here's to hoping he's nearby. There are benefits to having most of my family be in law enforcement.
Chainjoes.com
lojack - Very clever of you to let me believe your name was Nathan. If you check your personal messages I believe you will find we have your true identity now.

You have 24 hours to return the coins before legal action is sought.

Also, if the coins are not returned within 24 hours we will release your personal information (as per your permission which was granted earlier in this thread) so that those victims who have been affected may feel free to engage in their own legal pursuits.
Chainjoes.com
They have been open about what happened so far...

Tribal Bob and Company

I am posting here rather than the troll box since I am wiped out for trading funds so there the only reason I log in on C-Cex is to see if progress has been made working with Lojack to recover the funds or any other breaking news.

I am prepared to wait months if that is what it takes, it took me months to build up my mining stake to have the couple bit coins I built up, and will take me months to rebuild it now.  As it stands, our interests are aligned, we both want c-cex to prosper and make money.   

Can you do me a favor and email me when you are able to return any funds?    I don't know if you are doing that for the others as you free up funds, but it would be appreciated.   

Absolutely m8, will make sure to do so.
Activity: 19
C-cex has actually handled this pretty well considering the situation they were put in.

I would like some updates from lojack though.
Ok I'm wondering at what point I should sue either the thief or the exchange. Question is, when, and which one, thoughts?

Anyone talked to police about this yet?
Activity: 4

Tribal Bob and Company

I am posting here rather than the troll box since I am wiped out for trading funds so there the only reason I log in on C-Cex is to see if progress has been made working with Lojack to recover the funds or any other breaking news.

I am prepared to wait months if that is what it takes, it took me months to build up my mining stake to have the couple bit coins I built up, and will take me months to rebuild it now.  As it stands, our interests are aligned, we both want c-cex to prosper and make money.   

Can you do me a favor and email me when you are able to return any funds?    I don't know if you are doing that for the others as you free up funds, but it would be appreciated.   
So what's the current situation? What I could gather from the trollbox is that my BTC will be on hold until C-CEX has earned enough to pay up from trading fees. Time to publish the thief's info already?
Activity: 170
Activity: 30
Still no funds released.

Good luck with your btc on this exchange. It'll happen again soon.

What are they telling you?

Why don't you outline your problem here and their responses? 

If you have a legitimate problem that they aren't addressing, other users would probably be interested and likely support you.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Pre-sale - March 18
I got refunded and compensated. lost one dark in total due to the donation i made for their support and to help their situation.

nuff said?
Activity: 30
00ph8al: "blah blah I support theft"

See.. now you done broke a gasket getting too agitated.

That makes no sense.
Pages:
Jump to: