Author

Topic: C-CEX.com Trusted, Secure & Friendly Exchange Since 2013. 200+ Alts,USD,Low Fees - page 103. (Read 254629 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
why does everyone keep trying to withdraw coins?

YOU CANNOT WITHDRAW COINS AT THE MOMENT UNTIL THE SERVICE (APPARENTLY) RESUMES ON 20TH JAN. read the info on the site, or this thread!!

you can withdraw fiat (USD) and some people have apparently done this successfully recently. anyone trying to withdraw coins, yes they will disappear from your ledger but should re-appear, that it what happened to me after a few hours.
Activity: 661
Merit: 504

One month! vacation in a business that is 24/7??? Does anyone belive that? And with no prior notification by email?
Consider your funds lost, and contact your lawyers.
Activity: 21
Me too, after requesting a Ctic3 and Bitcoin withdrawal today and clicking at the confirmation link, my balance lost, but the transaction never come throught and there is no record found in history. Please check tickets 530676 and 530675. Thank you.
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
we can't create new account on c-cex?
Hi, yesterday ( 26-12-17 at 18-18) evening i have transferred my doge coin from your exchange to my some other exchange address. unfortunately after 15 hours i did not get this into my other exchange address. can you please look into the issue please.
I have transferred my doge from my c-cex account to some other account. this doge did not get into other account or this transaction is not showing in the withdrawal history. what way i can solve this please?
Activity: 3
C-CEX holidays vacations!

From December, 20 till approximately January 20 we will switch to "limited service" mode for New Year vacations.

We will: provide trading service, API trading service, C-CEX codes creation and redeeming, fiat deposits and withdrawals.
We will not: provide all cryptocoin and tokens deposits and withdrawals, support ticket service.

If you need your cryptocurrency to trade here or elsewhere during "limited service" period - please, deposit or withdraw it before December, 20. Please, do not send any deposits during "limited service" period as they will not be posted to balances.

We will resume normal service after January, 20. We may resume normal service earlier.

Happy upcoming holidays!!!

I withdraw btc from "c-cex.com" about purse on "nicehash.com" without getting money. But in the btc on "c-cex.com" still be deducted. Please return the money to me. Thank you very much
Activity: 882
Merit: 976
My account has been disabled (created 19 feb 2014). Please PM me

Update: I found an email from March 16 2017 warning about a failed log in attempt. The IP address pointed to Ukraine. That was definitely not me. Have it been disabled for security reasons?

Yes. Same thing happened to me. It ended up that my account was compromised because I registered my email on a new bitcoin faucet-type site that required my email registration. “Hackers” will try to use your same login credentials as the ones you’ve used on their sites on many other sites out there.

The fix to this was for me to register a new email address for the sole purpose of using for site registrations, while keeping my main email address to only be used for trusted sites and exchanges.

I’ve also enabled 2FA on every site that allows it, and changed my bitcoin addresses on the different sites that I am registered to.

Regarding c-cex, open a support ticket explaining the situation, and hopefully they get back to you to unlock your account. In my opinion, though, they are a shitty exchange, so it may be best to find another exchange that doesn’t operate the way they do. Hope you didn’t lose too much from being locked out.

Good luck!

Thanks for the reply,

I hope the scammers didn't succeed and that you were eventually allowed back to in by c-cex.

Unfortunately their support is closed(!) to sometime into January - holidays. No possibility to open a ticket at the moment, that's why I gave it a try here.

Whatever funds the account may hold will be considered a win for me. I have been out of the game since the summer of 2014. Just scanning old accounts to see whatever might be left there. So far it has been a pleasant surprise Smiley (except for all those exchanges that has been closed for various reasons)

Congrats! Always good to find money that you’ve forgotten about lol. Unfortunately, I don’t have any nice things to say about c-cex. Their customer “service” and support team are horrible, and they pretty much withheld and kept a couple hundred bucks worth of coins from me. They only responded to me when I made my support ticket public here, and then they stopped corresponding with me altogether. Haven’t used them since, and I will never use them again.

Sorry, but any professional company or exchange shouldn’t take a vacation over the holidays for so long. They should have enough staff to at least run their support team through the holidays. Just goes to show you what kind of exchange that c-cex really is.

I hope you gain access to your account and I hope you find some coin in there Smiley

Update: I found an email from March 16 2017 warning about a failed log in attempt. The IP address pointed to Ukraine. That was definitely not me. Have it been disabled for security reasons?

Yes. Same thing happened to me. It ended up that my account was compromised because I registered my email on a new bitcoin faucet-type site that required my email registration. “Hackers” will try to use your same login credentials as the ones you’ve used on their sites on many other sites out there.

The fix to this was for me to register a new email address for the sole purpose of using for site registrations, while keeping my main email address to only be used for trusted sites and exchanges.

I’ve also enabled 2FA on every site that allows it, and changed my bitcoin addresses on the different sites that I am registered to.

Regarding c-cex, open a support ticket explaining the situation, and hopefully they get back to you to unlock your account. In my opinion, though, they are a shitty exchange, so it may be best to find another exchange that doesn’t operate the way they do. Hope you didn’t lose too much from being locked out.

Good luck!

Thanks for the reply,

I hope the scammers didn't succeed and that you were eventually allowed back to in by c-cex.

Unfortunately their support is closed(!) to sometime into January - holidays. No possibility to open a ticket at the moment, that's why I gave it a try here.

Whatever funds the account may hold will be considered a win for me. I have been out of the game since the summer of 2014. Just scanning old accounts to see whatever might be left there. So far it has been a pleasant surprise Smiley (except for all those exchanges that has been closed for various reasons)
Activity: 882
Merit: 976

Good luck!

Activity: 1
Withdrew BTC, clicked the link on the confirmation email and the balance disappeared from c-cex, but did not show up on the other end and no history of the transaction.
Should I assume my money will be returned on Jan 20? Are there any options that anyone's aware of to expedite the process/confirm that the money was not stolen?
Thanks
Activity: 2128
Merit: 757
NO WAR ! Glory to Ukraine !
You will probably have to wait until the end of the holiday.
ok, thanks.
However, I'm a little scared that the DOGE deposit is displayed in my history, but the BTC withdrawal is not.
Activity: 78
You will probably have to wait until the end of the holiday.
farsky You are "Hero Member" and You can't read the previous post?
yes, i read, but I had a "withdrawal" button and I hoped that would work.
Activity: 78
farsky You are "Hero Member" and You can't read the previous post?
I withdraw 0.154 BTC from C-CEX, I received a confirmation email. I clicked on the confirmation link .. my BTC disappeared from my balance !!!!!
The withdraw was not made and the balance of the BTC is zero.
Are my coins lost or stolen?
Will BTC be returned?
C-CEX holidays vacations!

From December, 20 till approximately January 20 we will switch to "limited service" mode for New Year vacations.

We will: provide trading service, API trading service, C-CEX codes creation and redeeming, fiat deposits and withdrawals.
We will not: provide all cryptocoin and tokens deposits and withdrawals, support ticket service.

Happy upcoming holidays!!!

API does not work!!
You are stupid !
Anti-dos blocks trading robot and API

Bы  тyпыe oбeзьяны,  aнти-дocc  блoкиpyeт зaпpocы пo API.
Cдeлaйтe иcключeния для  API.
Bы oбocaнныe мyдaки, идитe двopникaми paбoтaть, paз y вac нe  xвaтaeт  yмa peшить пpocтыe  пpoблeмы.
Hi admin c-cex.
I have loaded ilcoin into my c-cex wallet. And now I have lost all the ilcoin.
I searched in history, and saw the dump. I lost 6026 ilcoin.
Is there a way to get it back?
Please help me.
Activity: 346
Merit: 144
THE WORST EVER
Wel, dash was very cheap in cryptsy back in the day, someone may have bought it and if wait enough time may profit from it  Undecided
Jump to: