Author

Topic: C-CEX.com Trusted, Secure & Friendly Exchange Since 2013. 200+ Alts,USD,Low Fees - page 104. (Read 254629 times)

Activity: 251
Merit: 101
Of course, you will have to wait, and the coin can go down by that time, so the risk is obvious, but if your money are already there, you may consider the situation and make them work anyway, look for another opportunity if you don`t like CJ gambling

It would be better than just look and cry..Your assets are not frozen, look for any opportunity to make them work

I`m sure I will withdraw more than I deposited, the time will come, and the exchange is still working

I believe this team is not a scam, merry xmas  for them and all of you Wink
Activity: 175
Merit: 1

Stop crying guys, there are many oportunities to multiply your money on c-cex now

For example, buy CJ, it`s skyrocketing on other exchange right now, don`t miss your chance to buy it 2 times cheaper on c-cex

What good does it do if you can't withdrawal?
Activity: 251
Merit: 101

Stop crying guys, there are many oportunities to multiply your money on c-cex now

For example, buy CJ, it`s skyrocketing on other exchange right now, don`t miss your chance to buy it 2 times cheaper on c-cex
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
Why nobody reads previous posts first !!!
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
hi C-CEX , i want to ask , coins was delisted but forgot to Withdrawal / transfer out , it still can claim it back or not ?
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030
Twitter @realmicroguy
hello why i can't withdraw my balance. It no buttons withdraw in service.

C-CEX staff took a month's long vacation. They will return to normal operations on January 20th.
Activity: 78
Don't panic
C-CEX holidays vacations!

From December, 20 till approximately January 20 we will switch to "limited service" mode for New Year vacations.

We will: provide trading service, API trading service, C-CEX codes creation and redeeming, fiat deposits and withdrawals.
We will not: provide all cryptocoin and tokens deposits and withdrawals, support ticket service.

If you need your cryptocurrency to trade here or elsewhere during "limited service" period - please, deposit or withdraw it before December, 20. Please, do not send any deposits during "limited service" period as they will not be posted to balances.

We will resume normal service after January, 20. We may resume normal service earlier.

Happy upcoming holidays!!!
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
Lost my email access so i can't withdraw anymore

Opened a ticket, sent tweets, nothing

Would not recommend CEX
Activity: 14
hello why i can't withdraw my balance. It no buttons withdraw in service.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
I am successfully withdrawing fiat from CEX 20.december to my Master card. Also, my friend withdraws euro today.
Now I receive an email from Cex, "Temporary suspension of Visa withdrawals has caused an influx of withdrawals via alternative methods."
What is exactly means for us who's use MasterCard and verified accounts?
Activity: 462
Merit: 103

From December, 20 till approximately January 20 we will switch to "limited service" mode for New Year vacations.

We will: provide trading service, API trading service, C-CEX codes creation and redeeming, fiat deposits and withdrawals.
We will not: provide all cryptocoin and tokens deposits and withdrawals, support ticket service.

If you need your cryptocurrency to trade here or elsewhere during "limited service" period - please, deposit or withdraw it before December, 20. Please, do not send any deposits during "limited service" period as they will not be posted to balances.

We will resume normal service after January, 20. We may resume normal service earlier.

i withdrawal 1 ether cut on my main balance but did not received on my adress and did not show on history

they told us 1 week earlier they would ha go in holidays and stopping the withdrawals except fiat ones...
Activity: 34

i withdrawal 1 ether cut on my main balance but did not received on my adress and did not show on history
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
I hope they fix XVG wallet before 20th January... anyway Fiat withdrawal are working, I withdrawn USD with Payeer and everything worked fine.
Activity: 20
Can't find registration form on the site...  Huh
I join the question!
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Can't find registration form on the site...  Huh
Activity: 98
Merit: 5
any successful Fiat  Withdrawal today ?

Actually, yes, I have WD 367 USD in 2 transactions, BUT, the only option that seems to work is Payeer, I tried to withdraw to Payza and Advcash using their "Partner Withdrawal" and it doesn't work, also, you don't get the 99% of the WD amount, you get like the 98,1% it may be a hidden fee.

it's a bit reassuring..
Activity: 346
Merit: 144
THE WORST EVER
any successful Fiat  Withdrawal today ?

Actually, yes, I have WD 367 USD in 2 transactions, BUT, the only option that seems to work is Payeer, I tried to withdraw to Payza and Advcash using their "Partner Withdrawal" and it doesn't work, also, you don't get the 99% of the WD amount, you get like the 98,1% it may be a hidden fee.
Activity: 1
Yesterday, I withdrawal EAG,i done click comfirm withdraw in email [email protected] no record in history??why?my balance lost..
please check
Thankyou so much
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
First DJ to play gigs for Bitcoin & Crypto Guru
good exit scam 'cover'

not very professional or trustworthy c-cex guys

you have a great opportunity to make a goldmine, please do not disappoint us

Activity: 175
Merit: 1
why are the withdrawals not OK if the new deposits are ok ?

Take a guess Tongue
Jump to: