Pages:
Author

Topic: C-CEX.com Trusted, Secure & Friendly Exchange Since 2013. 200+ Alts,USD,Low Fees - page 101. (Read 254629 times)

legendary
Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004

Huh?  C-CEX.com decides to close (might as well have) for a month?  Who does this?

Are these owners so rich that they don't care?  Or are they struggling financially and this is their way of preparing to give up?

I don't buy the vacation bit.  It's like begging people to elsewhere for their trades.

Their motto was "Trusted, Secure & Friendly Since 2013"

It should now read:

"Trusted [when open], Secure [as can be when we are fishing] and Friendly [to our friends, customers not so much] from 2013 to December 2017 and we'll let you know about 2018"

Clearly they couldn't care less.
Activity: 98
Merit: 5
I did deposit BTCZ to my C-CEX wallet WITHOUT ANY WARNING!!!  Roll Eyes

I only saw the warning at the end of the page after and since my deposit was ok AND that their stupid "holliday" warning says that services can be resume BEFORE the 20 jan, I did try to get my coins out of this scam exchange.

And now even if they did accezpted my deposit, my widthdraw on the same coin stangely doesnt work!

My coin are nowhere, I cant trade I cant do anything.

I shouldnt have been able to even initiate any widthdraw.

Are you smart enough to understand that?

Or are you simply licking C-CEX balls all the time, regardless how scammy this exchange is?

It's on the home page and the the top of the page of the "balances" (https://c-cex.com/?id=funds) all we say is this is stupid and stop crying we are all waiting some of our money (we wait for two weeks now and it's unprofessional)  all we can do is wait so what's the point? or start some legal actions but as you can see nobody is answering here so it's pointless we are in the same situation..
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I did deposit BTCZ to my C-CEX wallet WITHOUT ANY WARNING!!!  Roll Eyes

I only saw the warning at the end of the page after and since my deposit was ok AND that their stupid "holliday" warning says that services can be resume BEFORE the 20 jan, I did try to get my coins out of this scam exchange.

And now even if they did accezpted my deposit, my widthdraw on the same coin stangely doesnt work!

My coin are nowhere, I cant trade I cant do anything.

I shouldnt have been able to even initiate any widthdraw.

Are you smart enough to understand that?

Or are you simply licking C-CEX balls all the time, regardless how scammy this exchange is?
Activity: 98
Merit: 5
Why do you deposit and withdraw at all when you now that "We will not: provide all cryptocoin and tokens deposits and withdrawals, support ticket service."?
This is your fault.

I hope you realize how stupid your comment is.

C-cex is already buggy in « normal » service  so in limited service what does he hope? This is stupid
Activity: 78
What's stupid about it. When you find bug you use it on your own responsibility.
You mean it "now" > "known"?
Why do you deposit and withdraw at all when you now that "We will not: provide all cryptocoin and tokens deposits and withdrawals, support ticket service."?
This is your fault.

I hope you realize how stupid your comment is.
Activity: 78
Why do you deposit and withdraw at all when you known that "We will not: provide all cryptocoin and tokens deposits and withdrawals, support ticket service."?
This is your fault.
Yesterday I did deposit of 140 000 BTCZ to C-CEX.
Yes! I was able to make a deposit and see the coins on my C-CEX balance.

Today I want to widthdraw those coins, so everything works, including the confirmation email.

I click the confirmation email and now...

0 coins on my C-CEX account balance, 0 history for this widthdraw, and 0 coins received on the other address.

WARNING : C-CEX is a BIG SCAM

Activity: 2

I'm a user of C-CEX, ID is 511944827, and I have 2 problems to solve

1, in July 12, 2014, I bought 95492CAM with 0.299 bitcoins, and I now log in and find that there is no one in my wallet.

2, in October 30, 2014, I picked up 0.209 bitcoins, but I haven't got to the accounts yet, and I haven't got any C-CEX, so I hope to call back my CEX account. Thank you.

My mailbox is [email protected]
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Am i getting it right? They just left everything for one month and have a new year vacation.

It is the most absurd thing i have ever seen on crypto i think. Congratulations c-cex team.

c'mon around 2 weeks and everything will be fine!
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Am i getting it right? They just left everything for one month and have a new year vacation.

It is the most absurd thing i have ever seen on crypto i think. Congratulations c-cex team.
Activity: 1
Guys I got hacked on C-Cex this morning, all my XBY was sold for BTC and then USD, now I only have 0.5c left. I had 8k USD worth of XBY. Any way I can contact C-Cex to get this back?
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Nobody scammed nobody. Don't be fool, they are just on holidays and alle the wallets in mainenance mode, like Verge, will return operative as they get back on the site. I think.
Activity: 370
Merit: 250
I noticed that the site is completely down for maintenance. Hope you will be back up again.

Thank you C-CEX.. Glad to see that you are back online. Hope the normal service hours will resume soon enough. Can't wait to do some trading.
Activity: 21
I noticed that the site is completely down for maintenance. Hope you will be back up again.

I feel so bad rn Sad
Activity: 370
Merit: 250
Activity: 34
Relax. They're livin' it up with McAfee for the holidays. Roll Eyes
Activity: 141
i feel darkness strong here

scam is real

this is stupid ya know holding our asset for 1 month wtf shit wrong is this?

IF YOU CANT DO JOB THEN QUIT

YOU ARE MESSING WITH OUR INCOME
Activity: 656
Merit: 501
XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global
For now we cant do nothing but lets wait until 20th January. If it will change into scam lets think do we have any informations about administrators and owners of ccex exchange? Do we really know anything about them? Where are they located and who are they? People are keeping millions dollars there. Some of them will not allow them to run with those money. People who are big investors have more than enough money to locate owners of exchange who stole money so we shouldnt worry right now just to collect as many info as we can.
Activity: 10
So haven't checked my account in a while. Says disabled now.  Is this the same as everyone else? What does limited mean and the errors it throws while trying to login?

Not that I'm not assuming the worst here just wondering if everyone else is getting the disabled account message.

How can I sign up for an account?
Pages:
Jump to: