Pages:
Author

Topic: C-CEX.com Trusted, Secure & Friendly Exchange Since 2013. 200+ Alts,USD,Low Fees - page 100. (Read 254629 times)

Activity: 212
Merit: 10
STILL CANT LOG IN

C-CEX TEAM WENT VACATION AND ALL INVESTOR MONEY STUCKED!!! HEY TEAM COME BACK FAST ITS QUESTION ON PRESTIGE OF YOUR C-CEX!!!!!
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Activity: 4
Activity: 779
Merit: 255
i once liked ccex. now i'm placing it in the same category as bleutrade and yobit
Activity: 38
problem solved. I sign in to my account
But all my sell order were cleared! Not good :-(
problem solved. I sign in to my account
I see other people logged in and chatting so Im sure this will be resolved shortly

O.. Now, we can login again!   Grin
I am also getting that same -# value, and am unable to login.

I have same problem. What are they doing with our balance?  Huh
Activity: 33
ЧTO ЭTO ЗA ИЗДEBATEЛЬCTBO CEГOДHЯ?
WHAT IS IT FOR TODAY?
"Too much attempts! Wait -1515140651 seconds".
Activity: 53
Too much attempts! Wait -1515141665 seconds.

Ehh, what? cant login Sad
same here, can't log in for no reason. usually i log on every morning, but since dusk i apparently have to wait a billion years.
i would not mind if my ccex was for hodling, but i day trade on your guys platform and that messes up things quite a bit.

when is this issue going to be fixed? what can you do to solve this asap?

thanks and best
Activity: 3
Has anyone experienced an issue logging in on c-cex? When i try to login it shows as "Too much attempts! Wait -1515140465 seconds." i don't remember logging in incorrectly and i haven't logged in for a week now. its weird.  Huh
I have the same problem
Too much attempts! Wait -1515140557 seconds. wait 48 years))) Undecided
i see. its good thing that i'm not the only one. guess we have to wait until January 20. Good thing i already have a coin hodled : Cheesy
Activity: 525
Merit: 250
ibuku adalah segalanya(my mother is the best)
Has anyone experienced an issue logging in on c-cex? When i try to login it shows as "Too much attempts! Wait -1515140465 seconds." i don't remember logging in incorrectly and i haven't logged in for a week now. its weird.  Huh
I have the same problem
same with me
I have the same problem
Activity: 196
I did deposit BTCZ to my C-CEX wallet WITHOUT ANY WARNING!!!  Roll Eyes

I only saw the warning at the end of the page after and since my deposit was ok AND that their stupid "holliday" warning says that services can be resume BEFORE the 20 jan, I did try to get my coins out of this scam exchange.

And now even if they did accezpted my deposit, my widthdraw on the same coin stangely doesnt work!

My coin are nowhere, I cant trade I cant do anything.

I shouldnt have been able to even initiate any widthdraw.

Are you smart enough to understand that?

Or are you simply licking C-CEX balls all the time, regardless how scammy this exchange is?

don't call them scam only because you didn't see their warning. they might not be the most usable exchange, but calling them scam is going too far hold, your horses
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Yesterday I did deposit of 140 000 BTCZ to C-CEX.
Yes! I was able to make a deposit and see the coins on my C-CEX balance.

Today I want to widthdraw those coins, so everything works, including the confirmation email.

I click the confirmation email and now...

0 coins on my C-CEX account balance, 0 history for this widthdraw, and 0 coins received on the other address.

WARNING : C-CEX is a BIG SCAM

It's your fault, they said since 1 month to do not deposit/withdraw coins until the 20th of January (maybe few days earlier according to them). They repeated it thousand times on bitcointalk forum, on twitter, in their homepage.. "ONLY FIAT WITHDRAW/DEPOSIT" and in these days I withdrawn USD money without any problems. So before accusing somebody of scam or other, read carefully everything they said.
where to exchange my c-cex voucher code?
legendary
Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004
Activity: 2
I'm a user of C-CEX, ID is 511944827, and I have 2 problems to solve

1, in July 12, 2014, I bought 95492CAM with 0.299 bitcoins, and I now log in and find that there is no one in my wallet.

2, in October 30, 2014,I remitted 0.209 bitcoins , but I haven't got to the accounts yet, andI don't have a balance in my CCEX account , So I want to be able to withdraw this deal ,Thank you.

My mailbox is [email protected]
Pages:
Jump to: