Pages:
Author

Topic: C-CEX.com Trusted, Secure & Friendly Exchange Since 2013. 200+ Alts,USD,Low Fees - page 98. (Read 254629 times)

Activity: 161
Merit: 0
It looks like "give us a month to hide your money"  vacation.
Activity: 2
When will you reopen the registration for new users? We'd like to trade some coins only list in cex. But cex cannot allow to register. Really ridiculous. Huh

Sometimes I really wonder... Really? Do people actually read this thread!?  Huh

Apart from that, yep, I hope that people who lost a lot of money, will have the legal (and maybe not so legal) resources to track these c-cex people down, if they're not coming back on 20th!  Sad
Activity: 98
Merit: 5
I have used CEX previously and didn't have any issues - however it took 1 month for them to respond to my ticket but in the end they solved it.

Same. Let's at least wait until the 20th before anyone freaks out.

Yes and hoping it's just badly managed, but don't worry we will be here if nothing happens
Activity: 6
I have used CEX previously and didn't have any issues - however it took 1 month for them to respond to my ticket but in the end they solved it.

Same. Let's at least wait until the 20th before anyone freaks out.
Activity: 34
Once and for all, these behaviors cannot continue, we want crypto to thrive and our money and dreams not to be toyed with... therefore:

This is a Call to Arms for all:

• Let's dig information and let's track this down! We are not happy with this, so let's join and make them an example out of it!!
  • Start collecting and share info on this problem publicly here, and with all the tools, skills and resources in our possession, so that it will help all the party involved.
  • Contact lawyers, news, public and private entity and contractors, that are willing to help.
  • If needed, we could establish an external communication channel, funds, etc. to bring the guilty party to face the repercussions of their actions.

To start since the website info and contacts are hidden, any legal communication I think it needs to go through this: http://privacyprotect.org/ and it should be relayed.

Unity is strength!

At least wait until after their 'vacation' before you get out your pitchfork. Can't be soft-skinned in this space.
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
When will you reopen the registration for new users? We'd like to trade some coins only list in cex. But cex cannot allow to register. Really ridiculous. Huh
Once and for all, these behaviors cannot continue, we want crypto to thrive and our money and dreams not to be toyed with... therefore:

This is a Call to Arms for all:

• Let's dig information and let's track this down! We are not happy with this, so let's join and make them an example out of it!!
  • Start collecting and share info on this problem publicly here, and with all the tools, skills and resources in our possession, so that it will help all the party involved.
  • Contact lawyers, news, public and private entity and contractors, that are willing to help.
  • If needed, we could establish an external communication channel, funds, etc. to bring the guilty party to face the repercussions of their actions.

To start since the website info and contacts are hidden, any legal communication I think it needs to go through this: http://privacyprotect.org/ and it should be relayed.

Unity is strength!
Where are u Mr. c-cex ,come back. We are not able to log in.
Activity: 78
I do not have problems logging in even after removing cookies.
Activity: 5
Today, the TOR browser is no longer working.  The login function has been down for several days.  Are you ever going to fix it?

Also, I can see users in there using chat.  How are they logging in?
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Lol, one month vacation.

I want to have a one month vacation too. Having an exchange brings too much profit you can go vacation for a whole month Cheesy

They have used my coins to pay for the vacation...Stay away from this exchange!
Merit: 5
I am sure the real reason of limiting the service is other than just vacation.  I do not think the staff consists of one or two persons. The other argument against vocational  reason is that the first year when they decide "to celebrate" this time. It did not happen the previous years. So, I think something nonlegal is happening to them.

And no news for one month, i don't know at least they can come to say everything is okay and we expect to come back on.... who on earth doesn't go on internet for one month?
Activity: 5
Hello,
 my user name is 13830689584. I in October 30, 2017, click the DOGE purse for a new address, before I c - ce 100700.1138 in x DOGE purse DSiGMQmzJ1MN8nkhK24XRfNAkLdiV6BMRn digital assets have been deducted, customer service background, please help me find the new address is DFDg7MUf3vEvJMW1xa26R4xtWwCJiYhsPK
thanks
I am sure the real reason of limiting the service is other than just vacation.  I do not think the staff consists of one or two persons. The other argument against vocational  reason is that the first year when they decide "to celebrate" this time. It did not happen the previous years. So, I think something nonlegal is happening to them.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
Lol, one month vacation.

I want to have a one month vacation too. Having an exchange brings too much profit you can go vacation for a whole month Cheesy
Ccexers, please, back to work. If you are celebrating so long, you will lose your livers and business.
Activity: 6
Seems there is no new user registration anymore ...
So I was finally able to log in after using a VPN. Not sure why. My coins are still there.

Same here.  Can't log in from a USA IP address, but works fine from an offshore address.  The coins that were there last week are still there.

You might try the TOR browser, which worked for me.  TOR gives you a random IP address that is usually overseas.  It worked for me.

The TOR link is here:  https://www.torproject.org/

It worked for me too,thank you
Pages:
Jump to: