Author

Topic: C-CEX.com Trusted, Secure & Friendly Exchange Since 2013. 200+ Alts,USD,Low Fees - page 111. (Read 254629 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 5
Yeah the problem is they go on vacation tommorow maybe it has even started now? but no problem if it's not lost i wanted to hold anyway and withdraw it on my personnal wallet.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
When I withdraw HSR today, after i clicked withdraw confirmation link in email..my balance lost and no record found in history. I have created ticket 530047... please help to check

Me too, my balance is missing after i withdraw  3000 XVG, i open a support ticket
(530097) please check

Me too, after requesting a DOGE withdrawal today and clicking at the confirmation link, my balance lost, but the transaction never come throught and there is no record found in history. Please check ticket 530133. Thank you.

Update: Finally everything worked just fine. Open a ticket, reply to this 3-4 times, have patience, give time and everything will work.
Activity: 98
Merit: 5
Incorrect withdrawal link
The confirmation link doesn t work at all!
So my coins are lost!
You are dead!

I have the same problem i don't think they are lost.
Activity: 11
Incorrect withdrawal link
The confirmation link doesn t work at all!
So my coins are lost!
You are dead!
C-CEX you r attempting to cheat the wrong ppl. Watch your back!
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
Out of the business for month, for real?  Huh Grin
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Mister C-CEX please fix all these troubles then go back to holidays. As company's owner how do u feel hearing all these issues affecting your service and lot of unhappy customers... I really don't know how you could start holidays in this situation. It's incredibile.
I tryed to witdraw XVG from your scam exchanger. I got confirmation email but the links give back:
-BAD GATEWAY ERROS
- Sorry, you withdraw too fast. Please, try again in 10 minutes

So, where the fuck are my xvg?
They are not in my balance and no any record is available.

You are ppl's scum. Your footsteps on this land are numberede!
The funny thing is they wrote "Happy Holiday"... happy holiday da f**k!!!
Activity: 6
today is the 19th.   Support go on vacation early?   Im waiting on a damn deposit with over 40 Confirmations.  No response to my ticket.  WTF C-CEX aparently in the 2 years i havent been here you went to shit!
Activity: 340
Merit: 250
deposit bitcoin 15 confirmation

There is no money in the balance

I no longer trust the site

The site is equipped for fraud

Such as location cryptsy
Activity: 3
C-CEX holidays vacations!

From December, 20 till approximately January 20 we will switch to "limited service" mode for New Year vacations.

We will: provide trading service, API trading service, C-CEX codes creation and redeeming, fiat deposits and withdrawals.
We will not: provide all cryptocoin and tokens deposits and withdrawals, support ticket service.

If you need your cryptocurrency to trade here or elsewhere during "limited service" period - please, deposit or withdraw it before December, 20. Please, do not send any deposits during "limited service" period as they will not be posted to balances.

We will resume normal service after January, 20. We may resume normal service earlier.

Happy upcoming holidays!!!
Today 19 only, why deposits is not work?Huh? WTF
You said "limited service from December, 20..."
Activity: 3
Hi guys,

I hope you can help with this.

I’ve been trying to withdraw XBY from the c-cex.com exchange for a week now, but the withdraw simply won’t happen (no transaction ID given, confirmation email sent or change in balance).

There is an info box that says ‘USD balance is negative’. My USD balance is 0 and apparently -0.027396 ‘in orders’ although there are no open orders. Not sure if this has anything to do with the issue or what this even means.

Their ‘support’ seems to be automated answers.

TICKET NR is: 529780

Thanks a lot in advance.

Best, Ty
and obviously we don't get any answer. Why the admin couldn't say, by instance, "We got some problems with withdrawals blablablabla..." instead acting like so? I don't know what to think..
does anybody tried to withdraw BTC? is it working?
Activity: 12
Taкoe oщyщeниe, чтo мы им гoвopим, a oни плюют в глaзa и гoвopят, чтo этo дoждь!!! и пoдпиcь: Mepи кpиcмac дeй!!!
plus last year I didn't remember a "limited mode" for christmas holidays...

No - we hadn't it last year. This is first ever time we will afford some vacations for 4 years of non-stop work.

Ok and this is fair enough and everybody could understand. What I can't understand it's since several of us wanted to withdraw some XVG (and other currencies) and actually is impossible why don't fix this huge issue then go to holidays?
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com
plus last year I didn't remember a "limited mode" for christmas holidays...

No - we hadn't it last year. This is first ever time we will afford some vacations for 4 years of non-stop work.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com
Can't seem to log in. I keep getting redirected to main page.

That was temporary issue with CF. Fixed already.
C-CEX it is impossible to withdraw XVG please do something before your vacation... PLEASE!

I am ALL IN with XVG I have opened a ticket and waiting.

The won’t do anything with ticket , I opened several in past 2 days and nothing changed
Jump to: