Pages:
Author

Topic: C-CEX.com Trusted, Secure & Friendly Exchange Since 2013. 200+ Alts,USD,Low Fees - page 21. (Read 254628 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Could you help me ? cex.com stole my coins btcz, blaming the developer btcz for everything, developers btcz, with whom I can contact there? there is

Activity: 114

I am sure they are facing some big problem and not announcing because they already have too many complaints and most of members already withdrawing their coins but those are stuck they are going to lost these for ever because I am also facing problem to login my account but have no reply from them for long time its really sucks.

to be honest it is disgraceful behaviour and it gets crypto a bad name
Activity: 756
Merit: 504
Just posting here in hopes that I can get access to my account and coin.

I'm running into the account user not found or account disabled issue.  The lost password sends nothing to my email.

If anyone from CCex can please reach out to me to resolve this, it would be appreciated.

unfortunately its unlikely that you will ever get access again. did you have much coin in your account? they wont respond to support tickets unless it suites them. so many people have been scammed by them. if they cared they would come and answer some of these questions on here right?
I am sure they are facing some big problem and not announcing because they already have too many complaints and most of members already withdrawing their coins but those are stuck they are going to lost these for ever because I am also facing problem to login my account but have no reply from them for long time its really sucks.

I'm running into the account user not found or account disabled issue.  The lost password sends nothing to my email.

If anyone from CCex can please reach out to me to resolve this, it would be appreciated.

unfortunately its unlikely that you will ever get access again. did you have much coin in your account? they wont respond to support tickets unless it suites them. so many people have been scammed by them. if they cared they would come and answer some of these questions on here right?
Activity: 1

C-CEX, why are you delisting Burst and also why now? The community has seen new growth and development of the project has never been better in its whole history since 2014. You cannot do this now, please reconsider.

C-cex are scammers. they are holding my burst coin. it has 12000 confirmations but they keep asking silling questions like am i sure i sent it??? i have sent them a link to the block explorer. i think they are holding it until delisting.

i switched to bittrex for trading burst. no problems at all over there.
Activity: 868
Merit: 259
C-CEX, why are you delisting Burst and also why now? The community has seen new growth and development of the project has never been better in its whole history since 2014. You cannot do this now, please reconsider.
Activity: 90
Merit: 1
per aspera ad astra
 Support:

Hello!

1. Please, make sure you are sending your deposit to your ZZC deposit address which is Xfvr66KiiGhiqEG2hrPeWkQ4Bh6qEWpRn5.
2. Please, make sure you can see confirmations of your transaction in block explorer.

If your deposit met those above conditions - please, reply in this ticket. Otherwise we will not be able to post your deposit.

i wish somebody hack this scam! and delete this scam drom bitcointalk.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
Hello!
Bought ZZC (Coinexchange) and made a withdrawal to C-Cex.
2018-09-02 02:23:47   ZZC   1899.14593249   0.01000000   Xfvr66KiiGhiqEG2hrPeWkQ4Bh6qEWpRn5
a0e8d56fdce69d89e9881041330f506497b0d7a24f2c78466b55a3a1102f8487

but support tells they cannot see transaction and are not able to make a deposit. The block explorer of ZZC coin doesn't work, both exchanges sent me to developers...How's that? The wallets are opened for deposit and withdrawal, but you send tokens to nowhere
I wrote to support and the next day i saw the following: zzc delisting.

Give me my tokens, i want to withdraw them

Пapни, тaк нe дeлaeтcя. Bы чтo, мoшeнники чтo ли? кaкoгo y вac кoшeльки oткpыты для дeпoзитa и вывoдa, кoгдa вы знaeтe, чтo ничe нe paбoтaeт. И кaк я мoгy вывecти дo дeлиcтингa (16 ceнтябpя), ecли мнe нe xoтитe или нe мoжeтe зaчиcлить дeпoзит.

C cex are scamming us.  They are doing the same with my burst coin. And now burst coin is listed for delisting!
They are really heading that way basing on what issue they are into as of these days.No feedback nor updates then expect this exchange would close soon and the thing i do wonder why you people do keep on making a deposit of this exchange? Havent you read up peoples issues before you do make transactions?
Hello!
2018-09-02 02:23:47   ZZC   1899.14593249   0.01000000   Xfvr66KiiGhiqEG2hrPeWkQ4Bh6qEWpRn5

but support tells they cannot see transaction and are not able to make a deposit. The block explorer of ZZC coin doesn't work, both exchanges sent me to developers...How's that? The wallets are opened for deposit and withdrawal, but you send tokens to nowhere

Пapни, тaк нe дeлaeтcя. Bы чтo, мoшeнники чтo ли? кaкoгo y вac кoшeльки oткpыты для дeпoзитa и вывoдa, кoгдa вы знaeтe, чтo ничe нe paбoтaeт. И кaк я мoгy вывecти дo дeлиcтингa (16 ceнтябpя), ecли мнe нe xoтитe или нe мoжeтe зaчиcлить дeпoзит.

C cex are scamming us.  They are doing the same with my burst coin. And now burst coin is listed for delisting!
Activity: 90
Merit: 1
per aspera ad astra
Hello!

C-Cex, what games are you playing??

i waited patiently while you were on holiday for the coins to be applied to my account. now i opened a ticket about this issue and you are asking silly questions in order to buy time.

now i cannot reply to my ticket because the message says your ticket support system is full!

so i don't have my coins and i now have now way of contacting you.
Activity: 153
C-cex

Please, wait 15-20 minutes.
We are doing short maintenance...

This is daily event

Activity: 489
Merit: 12
C-cex

Please, wait 15-20 minutes.
We are doing short maintenance...

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647
I have a problem, I cannot login into my account and password reset email don't work.. Please help me
Same here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.44626228
and other users too are posting in their twitter account. You should email them because they are no longer answering here, but I think it would take long before you get a response.

As of this writing the website is down too.
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
I have a problem, I cannot login into my account and password reset email don't work.. Please help me
Is Ccex 3 month vacation over yet?
Activity: 4
C-cex ... are you on schedule to re-open full mode tomorrow 9/1?

it's scam
C-cex ... are you on schedule to re-open full mode tomorrow 9/1?
Activity: 3
I extracted BTC on July 20th. After receiving the confirmation email, I clicked on the withdrawal, and then did not receive btc. The account balance is also displayed as 0. The history information also does not see the withdrawal record. When can I handle it?

Referral links work during full mode. You need to wait for a while.

I have a similar issue. I bought and withdrew ltc yesterday, I received a confirmation link in my mail and confirmed my withdrawal but I did not receive the ltc amount, also it wasn't reflecting in my history and the ltc balance is gone, that is its now zero(0). I tried to create a ticket but its not possible.

I need my ltc, as I plan to use it for an important business, please kindly help resolve this issue asap

Exchange is on limited mode. Withdrawals will not work until full mode. This should be in few days.

Alright, but the non processed withdrawal should have been returned into my balance, instead it has disappeared.
Pages:
Jump to: