Pages:
Author

Topic: C-CEX.com Trusted, Secure & Friendly Exchange Since 2013. 200+ Alts,USD,Low Fees - page 22. (Read 254628 times)

Activity: 153
Merit: 0
I extracted BTC on July 20th. After receiving the confirmation email, I clicked on the withdrawal, and then did not receive btc. The account balance is also displayed as 0. The history information also does not see the withdrawal record. When can I handle it?

Referral links work during full mode. You need to wait for a while.

I have a similar issue. I bought and withdrew ltc yesterday, I received a confirmation link in my mail and confirmed my withdrawal but I did not receive the ltc amount, also it wasn't reflecting in my history and the ltc balance is gone, that is its now zero(0). I tried to create a ticket but its not possible.

I need my ltc, as I plan to use it for an important business, please kindly help resolve this issue asap

Exchange is on limited mode. Withdrawals will not work until full mode. This should be in few days.
Activity: 3
I extracted BTC on July 20th. After receiving the confirmation email, I clicked on the withdrawal, and then did not receive btc. The account balance is also displayed as 0. The history information also does not see the withdrawal record. When can I handle it?

I have a similar issue. I bought and withdrew ltc yesterday, I received a confirmation link in my mail and confirmed my withdrawal but I did not receive the ltc amount, also it wasn't reflecting in my history and the ltc balance is gone, that is its now zero(0). I tried to create a ticket but its not possible.

I need my ltc, as I plan to use it for an important business, please kindly help resolve this issue asap
copper member
Activity: 56
CRYPTOMAGZ - DECENTRALIZED OF CRYPTOCURRENCY

Activity: 173
Merit: 13
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
Ccex deleted my account with no notice. They are now fraudulent.

Do you have coins in the account?

Not much, what I had was referral commission
Activity: 489
Merit: 12

Do you have coins in the account?
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
Activity: 9
Are there anyone with Alphabit on that exchange ? I am willing to buy at 11000 doge per Alphabit c-cex codes (I want c-cex codes not alphabit directly).

Because obviously, depositing on the coins which will be delisted does not work.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 647
Oh, would you look at that. My account was conveniently disabled after my last gripe about this shitty exchange Roll Eyes
It's not only you who are getting this "User not found or Account disabled" message, I also get this and by checking through their twitter account, other users are experiencing the same (like these two: User1 & User2). Not sure if it's because of their "limited service" mode, they didn't mention that some accounts will not be able to log in during this time.

Fortunately, I don't have any funds in the site anymore.
What a situation you have there pal @BTCforJoe!

I've remembered the good old days where this exchange was just starting and one of the famous but now it turns to shit specially when they do have that vacation thing. Grin
I'm not really much expecting for them to comeback.

They are in full mode as we speak. Been for couple of hours already.
Yes and that's even more disappointing for the users, right? It was said that they are in full mode, so people are expecting that all services are available, yet lots of users are still experiencing problems in logging in, withdrawing, etc.
Oh, would you look at that. My account was conveniently disabled after my last gripe about this shitty exchange Roll Eyes
It's not only you who are getting this "User not found or Account disabled" message, I also get this and by checking through their twitter account, other users are experiencing the same (like these two: User1 & User2). Not sure if it's because of their "limited service" mode, they didn't mention that some accounts will not be able to log in during this time.

I've remembered the good old days where this exchange was just starting and one of the famous but now it turns to shit specially when they do have that vacation thing. Grin

They are in full mode as we speak. Been for couple of hours already.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

Way to not only steal thousands of dollars worth of coins from me, but also to bar me from my account on your exchange.
Another week until c-cex reopens?
Looks like c-cex isn't as secure as they claim to be .

Your image loads only frames, how does this indicate a security issue?
Activity: 9
Looks like c-cex isn't as secure as they claim to be https://tinyurl%2Ecom/y85sm694.
Activity: 882
Merit: 976
C-Cex 24hr BTC volume is less than $1000 US. This is a dead exchange. If you did not heed previous warnings get out while you can, we did our best but you still lose.

Unfortunately, they're still "on vacation", which means your withdrawals aren't going to come through.

There are 211 pages of posts here, and a simple google search for "C-Cex scam" and a forum search here for the same shows countless results of why this exchange is a scam.

Since I've lost tens of thousands of dollars worth of cryptocurrency with this exchange, I've seen hundreds (yes, HUNDREDS) of people complaining about not being able to get access to their funds in a timely manner, or that have never received their withdrawals.

While it would suck if you lost all your assets from using this shit exchange, don't say that we (and hundreds of others) never warned you.
Activity: 346
Merit: 250
C-Cex 24hr BTC volume is less than $1000 US. This is a dead exchange. If you did not heed previous warnings get out while you can, we did our best but you still lose.
C-Cex, you should try making XVGCT the trading pair for a discount on fees, just like Binance did with BNB and now is a very popular coin. This will boost demand for XVGCT and get you out of this debt faster! Huobi is doing it too.

I second this
Pages:
Jump to: