Pages:
Author

Topic: C-CEX.com Trusted, Secure & Friendly Exchange Since 2013. 200+ Alts,USD,Low Fees - page 44. (Read 254628 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 1
@C-CEX
Just take a look  this what I wrote down below is my request via the support ticket from there website and look at there respone in the image down below screenshot from my e-mail..

C-CEX ANOTHER BIG SCAM!!!!!!
"Hello,

I am trying to talk very nice because you guys told as that the bad language ticket will not be solved.
So I am trying my best in this situation.

I have an account with this e-mail : Iuliu.l***@yahoo.com ;  as I lost my phone I lost my 2FA code to enter into website.

When i removed from this link https://c-cex.com/?id=remove2fa the 2FA sometimes i get an mail sometimes not, but NOT THIS IS THE PROBLEM.

THE PROBLEM IS THAT THE LINK FROM THE MAIL I RECEIVE TO DISABLE THE 2FA IS NOT WORKING, DOESN'T DO ANYTHING!
YOU HAVE SO MANY CLAIMS ABOUT THIS BUG , BUT NOBODY DOES SOMETHING TO FIX IT !!!

PLEASE HELP ME, I WANT TO ACCES MY ACCOUNT , I HAVE A LOT OF BBP(BIBLEPAY) COINS ON THIS ACCOUNT.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME!

AND PLEASE READ ALL I WROTE!

THANKS! LOOKING FORWARD TO GET A DECENT ANSWER. "
So what do you think..

Ignore the support answer.
Please try to open the e-mail with the confirmation link of the 2fa in another browser or other device!
I already had the problem. In mobile google chrome, it went. Or put link directly in the browser!
I hope it works.
Best regards
Activity: 83
Merit: 11
@C-CEX
Just take a look  this what I wrote down below is my request via the support ticket from there website and look at there respone in the image down below screenshot from my e-mail..

C-CEX ANOTHER BIG SCAM!!!!!!
"Hello,

I am trying to talk very nice because you guys told as that the bad language ticket will not be solved.
So I am trying my best in this situation.

I have an account with this e-mail : Iuliu.l***@yahoo.com ;  as I lost my phone I lost my 2FA code to enter into website.

When i removed from this link https://c-cex.com/?id=remove2fa the 2FA sometimes i get an mail sometimes not, but NOT THIS IS THE PROBLEM.

THE PROBLEM IS THAT THE LINK FROM THE MAIL I RECEIVE TO DISABLE THE 2FA IS NOT WORKING, DOESN'T DO ANYTHING!
YOU HAVE SO MANY CLAIMS ABOUT THIS BUG , BUT NOBODY DOES SOMETHING TO FIX IT !!!

PLEASE HELP ME, I WANT TO ACCES MY ACCOUNT , I HAVE A LOT OF BBP(BIBLEPAY) COINS ON THIS ACCOUNT.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME!

AND PLEASE READ ALL I WROTE!

THANKS! LOOKING FORWARD TO GET A DECENT ANSWER. "

So what do you think..
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
Damage_Dealer i heave from Cryptopia but not from c-cex.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
road to 50 SAT... good job @C-CEX
Activity: 331
Merit: 105
Did anyone else also receive an email notification about unsuccessful login attempt to their account? I got the same email from Cryptopia a couple of days ago...
Activity: 16
MLM   0.35015132   3957f1289ceb4bf63e42cf9393f2c068ec92ac3ae0cbeb938a36b976cdd7e300   5 of 7   Waiting for confirmations...
MLM   0.2883391   e57523a0d7a68b838db955bd6b2371ee47aed5f1b32607316e3d6f95c595ec7e   3 of 7   Waiting for confirmations...
MLM   0.27257508   864d66651f5703a02a6603f51daf4af0afda0324a9f5c376920010f8105d00c4   0 of 7   Waiting for confirmations...

Support?

Support
Our support ticket queue is full. Please, come back in few hours.
The scale of this fraud is massive.

ACP is just trolling around.
To blame the user for having funds on C-cex exchange it's simply ridiculous.

They are responsible for not taking any action to solve the mess they created, not the user.

I basically was watching people buying the token now they are not and now I know why. That is all , small trolling but I put in buy support as well to help you guys then I read all these things and felt insulted

Well, you're funny.
You started insulting!
ACP
Activity: 612
Merit: 520

They are responsible for not taking any action to solve the mess they created, not the user.

I basically was watching people buying the token now they are not and now I know why. That is all , small trolling but I put in buy support as well to help you guys then I read all these things and felt insulted
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
so this week C-CEX didn't buy back ITS 50-100 SAT tokens..
Activity: 1026
Merit: 19
Hello,

Please double check, SIB has not been accounted to my wallet address at C-CEX, almost 24h passed.
Other wallets work ok

https://chain.sibcoin.net/en/address/SbUwdWVkCGzEDSSQeQmeFEvkNBnhfKdsKP

thank you
Activity: 5
Hello, my CCEX username is 13101306578 I am in
2018-01-24 16:42:32 withdrew 15486.964 ZSC from my CCEX account, -15486.964 ZSC to 0x8BD0D0eaE3F5d5B641b530ab0413b6341981E5Ae (0x81e176542240fac14b2b16b1db76576f6a86f9c5e8fa2c3314a720f6f1ad27eb).
The display has been successful, but the block is not recorded. I haven't received the ZSC I have withdrawn. I'm very anxious. I hope you can see my post and help me deal with my problems.
Thank you

你好,我的CCEX的用户名是13101306578 我在
2018-01-24 16:42:32 撤回15486.964  ZSC从我的CCEX账户里,-15486.964 ZSC to 0x8BD0D0eaE3F5d5B641b530ab0413b6341981E5Ae (0x81e176542240fac14b2b16b1db76576f6a86f9c5e8fa2c3314a720f6f1ad27eb)
显示已经成功,但是区块没有记录,我一直没有收到我撤回的ZSC,我很着急,希望你们看到我的帖子,能帮我处理我的问题。
谢谢
Activity: 41

Activity: 187
Merit: 10
& yeah i get to have a say I've been on this exchange as a dev for three years NO ISSUE

Anyone here has a say. That's not up for discussion.

Be aware though, your three years of not having issues, do not in any way make all the gazillion other issues people are facing, less valid. You just got lucky. It's also a slap in the faces of the people who are seriously affected by C-CEX's shitty management. You are basically telling them to "get over it" because "I did not have any issues". What's your point?

I'm glad for you that you don't have to deal with the same things as we are doing. Again, how about being compassionate for the ones who are the victims by C-CEX.
Stop quote my stuff (editing it mind you, taking parts out) I have better things to do. Go to your slack channel and jack each other off in the corner or something. Make a slack for every wallet in maintenance in yobit while your there and cryptopias shadyness ok. Lets just witchhunt every single exchange so no one can trade

We understand it's your friend, good for you. Now you should go and do all your "better things"...
You're a bit rude for someone who knows it all man, maybe you should manually relax also.
ACP
Activity: 41
Can you guys stop spamming about this xvg and be pro about it.
50% of profits to buy back set your sell high
Openly people claiming they take exchange offline who is to say that same people are not attacking wallets?
Also how is the coins able to be bought back if the trade cannot continue due to this type of 12 yr old spam thread.
Do you want everyone to lose everything?
Are you working for other exchange?
Other exchanges have xvg issue aswell atm if you are not living in a closed box that is.
Be pro about it. Look at the xem buy back on other exchange massive buy back massive , do you think they are going to deal with 12yr old comments and btctalk user openly saying they a ddos website? So no trade profit can be made to buy back xvg?
How much crack you smoke bro srlsy? be pro ffs

Are you Working for CCEX Exchange !! ?

Are you going to return all Xvgs' stolen by CCEX to the Victims ? if you are not then stay out, you have no right to comment

I don't know how CCEX  guys are still Outside should have already been behind the Bars for the Fraud they have committed.
ACP
& yeah i get to have a say I've been on this exchange as a dev for three years NO ISSUE

Be aware though, your three years of not having issues, do not in any way make all the gazillion other issues people are facing, less valid. You just got lucky. It's also a slap in the faces of the people who are seriously affected by C-CEX's shitty management. You are basically telling them to "get over it" because "I did not have any issues". What's your point?

I'm glad for you that you don't have to deal with the same things as we are doing. Again, how about being compassionate for the ones who are the victims by C-CEX.
Stop quote my stuff (editing it mind you, taking parts out) I have better things to do. Go to your slack channel and jack each other off in the corner or something. Make a slack for every wallet in maintenance in yobit while your there and cryptopias shadyness ok. Lets just witchhunt every single exchange so no one can trade
Activity: 175

ACP
3 btc listing prices on voting sometimes less but you will see that they will want to use the 50% profit to sort this mess out. It is not something that every community has to suffer from because dodgecoindark (xvg) had an issue and there's something in place to fix it. Someone refered to the nicehash hack, i know people that lost over 4btc each on that and nothing. Just a nice email, sorry guys. Maybe look into some positive stop dumping when it rallies from traders and keep your sells high then the perception will shift , there was a lot of excited people pushing that price high and rallying around it putting in buy support then this so they have all gone , nope we will trade another coin now.
Mhhhh, so sorry but i think so.
If C-Cex seriously had the intention to pay it back in full, they would never have invented the replacement tokens!
But gradually bought the xvg and then informed the customer of which was purchased!
They just hope the other customers pay their debt!
The number of tubers probably has no limit leaves the price!
Where I believe the c-cex even makes the price .....
I also hoped after the start of the XVGCT they honestly believe it. But sorry, honestly it is not!
Activity: 175
Let's acknowledge that it is better that CCEX instituted an XVGCT buyback program at all, rather than go out of business.  So that part of the issue is noble.  

However the primary issue I see with the current trading system for XVG replacement tokens, is the speculators are now taking advantage of the victims, and I think rules need instituted to stop that - its simply not fair - if some rules were added it might quell concerns quite a bit:

- Publish a dedicated XVG metrics web page with the total stolen XVG coin count, the amount spent on reimbursement from CCEX pocket side, the amount of outstanding XVG (of the affected), a percentage of the consumed coins left in circulation, so people can see the positive effects of the buyback program and how much damage is left to see
- Mark the tokens in everyones account XVGCT if affected by the original wallet loss, XVGCT2 if traded on the exchange (color the coins)
- Add a rule to the XVGCT trading page to Not allow selling of an XVGCT2 token above half of its fair value
- Allow XVGCT tokens to be sold at any value
- In this way when CCEX comes in to buy once a week, they hit the XVGCT owners and do NOT hit the XVGCT2 owners

Its probably a good thing some liquidity is provided with this recirculating trading page, but it is NOT fair that the XVGCT owners are forced to be at the mercy of these speculators who are buying XVGCT just to make a profit.  This puts them in an irate rage and this business is going to go around in circles infuriating everyone affected by this for a long, long period!  It certainly drags down the perceived integrity level of CCEX and fills CCEX ticket queue up to the brim with issues they cant even process.

If they dont want to create a custom trading screen with rules (IE a Type3 ticker trading page) custom designed for this, then I argue its better to remove the ability to trade by non XVGCT traders.

( Or another alternative is possibly to make it to where people who BUY XVGCT during this phase (before CCEX pays everything back) cannot sell XVGCT2 til AFTER this dilemma is over.  Only the original XVGCT can sell til that coin count reaches 0 ).

Agree with what you said. And that's all very logical and reasonable. I wish it would happen / would have happened like this. Sadly, C-CEX does not show any intent on actually resolving this, or at the very least resolve this in an acceptable fashion.

That's kind of the issue. They have repeatedly shown they are not to be trusted. Over and over and over again. They ignore people massively, they gaslight, they hide and they are passive. (to say the least). They claim to be "trusted secure and friendly". Actions tell more than words.

At some point, we the victims of this shady - borderline criminal - behavior, feel left with no other choice than to take action. That's why this thread is so active. That's why there is a Discord channel. That's why we are irritated by people who keep telling us that we 'just have to wait' and that it is 'our own fault'. We won't' (anymore) and it isn't.

Hopefully, C-CEX will come clean and finally help us get our money back ASAP.
Pages:
Jump to: