Pages:
Author

Topic: C-CEX.com Trusted, Secure & Friendly Exchange Since 2013. 200+ Alts,USD,Low Fees - page 41. (Read 254628 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
So just to clarify this:

If I place my sell order of XVGCT at a certain time and a certain price, then no matter what, you will buy at this price ( real XVG price to the given time and date), even if the price drops afterwards?

F.E:
Price of XVG on April 5th at 12.30 CET at 0.00000873 and I placed my order then, CCEX guarantees this price, even if f.e. price on April 6th is much lower?

Because if so, then it's fair enough.
And if so, one more question: at what point in time is my order being fulfilled? Is there a queue we can check to find out who's order is next in line?

Thanks for replying

C-CEX is not responding anymore here. As you can read, almost everyone here is furious. We are the victims of C-CEX who have stolen our money, lied to us and tried to manipulate its customers.

To answer your questions (I'm not C-CEX by the way): No, they won't. No-one is getting paid. I lost access to my XVG 4 months ago. I placed an order for the replacement token to be bought at market price. Still waiting.

Don't believe C-CEX. They are liers. Join our Discord discussion group where we are working towards taking legal actions: https://discord.gg/chQW4Dj

Great, thanks for the info and the invite. Joined already Wink
Activity: 19
Activity: 122
Merit: 1
So just to clarify this:

If I place my sell order of XVGCT at a certain time and a certain price, then no matter what, you will buy at this price ( real XVG price to the given time and date), even if the price drops afterwards?

F.E:
Price of XVG on April 5th at 12.30 CET at 0.00000873 and I placed my order then, CCEX guarantees this price, even if f.e. price on April 6th is much lower?

And if so, one more question: at what point in time is my order being fulfilled? Is there a queue we can check to find out who's order is next in line?

Thanks for replying

No c-cex does not buy at the current xvg price!
C-cex buys at the price on their platform!
And the price is well below 60sat.
So if ever xvgtc reaches the value of xvg, then maybe c-cex buys at the price!
But because c-cex by this xvg shame loses many customers! I would bet that this never happens! greetings
Activity: 175
So just to clarify this:

F.E:

Thanks for replying

C-CEX is not responding anymore here. As you can read, almost everyone here is furious. We are the victims of C-CEX who have stolen our money, lied to us and tried to manipulate its customers.

To answer your questions (I'm not C-CEX by the way): No, they won't. No-one is getting paid. I lost access to my XVG 4 months ago. I placed an order for the replacement token to be bought at market price. Still waiting.

Don't believe C-CEX. They are liers. Join our Discord discussion group where we are working towards taking legal actions: https://discord.gg/chQW4Dj
Activity: 4
So just to clarify this:

F.E:

Thanks for replying
Activity: 6
Hello, my account is lost,[email protected], my mailbox can't receive your reply, please solve it, thank you.
Now with XVG hitting high 1k sat... how they going to repay us.
They never intended to refund us.

That. They're lying criminals.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
They never intended to refund us.
Activity: 109

These F..3r is really should be executed!
HEXX is also being traded at Cryptopia and YoBit. Do yourself a favor. Forget C-Cex. The moment we get BTQ listed elsewhere, POOF! I'm gone too.

When that happens, I will put my C-Cex account up for a closed bid auction. If someone is bound and determined to put themself through the pain and suffering C-Cex dishes out, it's going to cost them.

Listing was paid...
excited for tomorrow when C-CEX will buy back, once again, his own tokens at 50 Satoshi... keep the GOOD job going C-CEX, you must be VERY proud of yourself!

No announcement! They must be on a holiday or something.

yea well deserved holidays...

Of course. Scamming is exhausting!

I'd like to put a big chocolate egg inside their ..ss!
excited for tomorrow when C-CEX will buy back, once again, his own tokens at 50 Satoshi... keep the GOOD job going C-CEX, you must be VERY proud of yourself!

Of course. Scamming is exhausting!

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
LuckChain Team Member

Hi sir,
LuckChain version 2.0.1.8 03.28 released,

1, Add some checkpoints,
2, Fixed blockchain sync rules,
3, Reduced launch game needs to be invest tokens (mandatory update, fork at block 760000),
4, Add API to support phone app calls,
5, Default RPC port changed to 20169 (old version is 20167).

Source code: https://github.com/LuckBash/Bash

Please update ASAP,

Thank you very much.

LuckChain Team
Activity: 122

I admit!
I was hardworking! And can be even more diligent! So that the revenue of c-cex in 6 months have become so much less that they would rather have paid the XVG!

C-cex will wish to have paid xvg!

Activity: 346
HEXX is also being traded at Cryptopia and YoBit. Do yourself a favor. Forget C-Cex. The moment we get BTQ listed elsewhere, POOF! I'm gone too.

When that happens, I will put my C-Cex account up for a closed bid auction. If someone is bound and determined to put themself through the pain and suffering C-Cex dishes out, it's going to cost them.
HEXX got delisted from C-CEX due to low volume since the old Dev left, now the project is back live and kicking, what are our options of getting HEXX back to C-CEX???
Recent word out of C-Cex is there shall be no "invite codes" in the near future.

If anyone wants to move coins in or out of C-Cex, Z's brokerage house is open for business. I'm already working with several on this forum. PM me if interested.

I hope they'll do a livestream event!
Boy, I'm sure glad you guys can at least find some humor in all of this.  Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: