Pages:
Author

Topic: C-CEX.com Trusted, Secure & Friendly Exchange Since 2013. 200+ Alts,USD,Low Fees - page 42. (Read 254628 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 1
excited for tomorrow when C-CEX will buy back, once again, his own tokens at 50 Satoshi... keep the GOOD job going C-CEX, you must be VERY proud of yourself!

I hope they'll do a livestream event!
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
excited for tomorrow when C-CEX will buy back, once again, his own tokens at 50 Satoshi... keep the GOOD job going C-CEX, you must be VERY proud of yourself!
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
There is no delete list of a coin.
Activity: 35
I need to sell some coins at ccex, but I have no invite code. Can anyone sell those coins for me?? I´ll pay a percentage!
Activity: 78
Why have you removed UNY !!!!
When they remove UNY?

"The following coins will be removed on 20.09.2017"
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21549881
Activity: 187
Merit: 10

Well to steal all your money, it's pretty obvious isn't it Huh
Activity: 87
Merit: 13
Activity: 154
website can not load now. is there any problem??
Activity: 9
How to get invitation code at C-Cex?
Activity: 1
Are you giving XBG = XVGCT ?
They messed with XBG too when BTG was about to launch. They mislead customers posing XBG as BTG and latter after the launch of BTG the XBG,s name was changed from BTCGOLD to GOLDEN BIRD. This exchange is full of fraud and propaganda.
you know why C-CEX will never buy back XVGCT for the actual XVG price? it's simple, he created million of tokens and every day some people (who probably don't know the REAL attitude of C-CEX gus) are buying XVGCT with the hope, one day, C-CEX will buy em for the XVG price. So if C-CEX would had to refund us, he would had it before: now he has to buy back much more tokens than the beginning and you know, this is crazy.
Hello Verge team.
Thank you for taking the scammers C-CEX from your website! Thank you! I hope I was the last of these used!
I would like to donate as well.
But all my liquidity has disappeared on C-CEX at the scam in XVG!
greetings
So sorry, and thanks!

Hallo Verge-Team.
Danke das ihr die Betrüger C-CEX von eurer Website genommen habt! Danke! Ich hoffe ich war der letzte der diesen nutzte!
Ich würde gerne auch spenden.
Aber meine ganze Liquidität ist auf C-CEX bei dem Betrüger in XVG verschollen!
Grüße
Also sorry, und Danke!

Anyone know what happened to the whale that had 200 million XVG on c-cex?

If i had 200 million XVG i would definately not put it on C-CEX! lol, supprised there would be so much on the exchange in total!
The value of thoose is about 16x the daily trade volume of C-Cex total Tongue

If my collected records are correct. On c-cex about 20,000,000 XVG have disappeared!
The price was on 19.12.17 (day of the blockade) $ 0.045
So about $ 900,000
(25.12.17 - 0,22$ = 4.400.000$)
But since the sales orders (xvgct) sometimes exceed 190,000,000, it is clear that they can put in as many xvgct as they need for pricing !!!
So c-cex cheat in public !!
greetings

i have written the admin of c-cex asking for a public address that i can see the funds in, since he claims they are not accessible, we should be able to see them there, not move forever

Thank you for your commitment !
Unfortunately, I fear that c-cex will not answer ......
Nevertheless THANKS ... 😘

At least it will show they have no interest in being honest and transparent.
Activity: 122
Hello Verge team.
Thank you for taking the scammers C-CEX from your website! Thank you! I hope I was the last of these used!
I would like to donate as well.
But all my liquidity has disappeared on C-CEX at the scam in XVG!
greetings
So sorry, and thanks!

Hallo Verge-Team.
Danke das ihr die Betrüger C-CEX von eurer Website genommen habt! Danke! Ich hoffe ich war der letzte der diesen nutzte!
Ich würde gerne auch spenden.
Aber meine ganze Liquidität ist auf C-CEX bei dem Betrüger in XVG verschollen!
Grüße
Also sorry, und Danke!

Anyone know what happened to the whale that had 200 million XVG on c-cex?

If i had 200 million XVG i would definately not put it on C-CEX! lol, supprised there would be so much on the exchange in total!
The value of thoose is about 16x the daily trade volume of C-Cex total Tongue

If my collected records are correct. On c-cex about 20,000,000 XVG have disappeared!
The price was on 19.12.17 (day of the blockade) $ 0.045
So about $ 900,000
(25.12.17 - 0,22$ = 4.400.000$)
But since the sales orders (xvgct) sometimes exceed 190,000,000, it is clear that they can put in as many xvgct as they need for pricing !!!
So c-cex cheat in public !!
greetings

i have written the admin of c-cex asking for a public address that i can see the funds in, since he claims they are not accessible, we should be able to see them there, not move forever

Thank you for your commitment !
Unfortunately, I fear that c-cex will not answer ......
Nevertheless THANKS ... 😘
Activity: 187
How can we take legal actions against c-cex and the stolen XVG?

Not only did they stop me from selling my XVG when I had a profit, but now my XVG has been stolen.

I want my XVG or my money back.

welcome to the club...

I'm serious, how many people like me are here? I bought XVG using USD a few months ago, then when I tried to withdraw it it was not possible for technical reasons or whatever, and now when I check my account there is no XVG, only XVGCT.

They have changed my XVG to XVGCT without my permission, this can not be legal and we should be able to claim compensation.

you skipped many thread pages... read carefully and you will know how many people are in your same situation.

And you will also noticed that c-cex people mysteriously disappeared from that topic, and I’m not taking about them using newbie account to make people believe the whole world need invitation for that scam exchange...

Not only did they stop me from selling my XVG when I had a profit, but now my XVG has been stolen.

welcome to the club...

I'm serious, how many people like me are here? I bought XVG using USD a few months ago, then when I tried to withdraw it it was not possible for technical reasons or whatever, and now when I check my account there is no XVG, only XVGCT.

They have changed my XVG to XVGCT without my permission, this can not be legal and we should be able to claim compensation.

you skipped many thread pages... read carefully and you will know how many people are in your same situation.
copper member
Activity: 42
Try pool yapool.net

welcome to the club...

welcome to the club...

Literally, join the club: https://discord.gg/chQW4Dj

welcome to the club...
copper member
Activity: 42
Try pool yapool.net

on orderbooks
March 02, 2018:  10017805 XVGCT
March 23, 2018:  12356054 XVGCT
 Huh Shocked

yea C-CEX is like Jesus, he multiplies things...

We don't deserve them.
Pages:
Jump to: