Pages:
Author

Topic: C-CEX.com Trusted, Secure & Friendly Exchange Since 2013. 200+ Alts,USD,Low Fees - page 45. (Read 254628 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 103
They should had remove the XVGCT trading between users, easy enough. XVGCT should only be bought by C-cex. This is a mess plus c-cex makes a 100 Sat wall every week.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 215
Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords
Let's acknowledge that it is better that CCEX instituted an XVGCT buyback program at all, rather than go out of business.  So that part of the issue is noble.  

However the primary issue I see with the current trading system for XVG replacement tokens, is the speculators are now taking advantage of the victims, and I think rules need instituted to stop that - its simply not fair - if some rules were added it might quell concerns quite a bit:

- Publish a dedicated XVG metrics web page with the total stolen XVG coin count, the amount spent on reimbursement from CCEX pocket side, the amount of outstanding XVG (of the affected), a percentage of the consumed coins left in circulation, so people can see the positive effects of the buyback program and how much damage is left to see
- Mark the tokens in everyones account XVGCT if affected by the original wallet loss, XVGCT2 if traded on the exchange (color the coins)
- Add a rule to the XVGCT trading page to Not allow selling of an XVGCT2 token above half of its fair value
- Allow XVGCT tokens to be sold at any value
- In this way when CCEX comes in to buy once a week, they hit the XVGCT owners and do NOT hit the XVGCT2 owners

Its probably a good thing some liquidity is provided with this recirculating trading page, but it is NOT fair that the XVGCT owners are forced to be at the mercy of these speculators who are buying XVGCT just to make a profit.  This puts them in an irate rage and this business is going to go around in circles infuriating everyone affected by this for a long, long period!  It certainly drags down the perceived integrity level of CCEX and fills CCEX ticket queue up to the brim with issues they cant even process.

If they dont want to create a custom trading screen with rules (IE a Type3 ticker trading page) custom designed for this, then I argue its better to remove the ability to trade by non XVGCT traders.

( Or another alternative is possibly to make it to where people who BUY XVGCT during this phase (before CCEX pays everything back) cannot sell XVGCT2 til AFTER this dilemma is over.  Only the original XVGCT can sell til that coin count reaches 0 ).

Activity: 56
Merit: 1
I did withdrawal from C-Cex, and my money dissapeared after confirm.
"instant withdrawal failed. failed to create transaction and Your withdrawal queued. It will be processed manually and Your history will be updated with valid transaction ID"
I'm waiting more than 1.5 hour - no money, no TxID, no answer from suppot on my ticket #537461...
ACP
Activity: 612
Merit: 520
You bought xvg from a user selling them that user has your bitcoin. There's a logical buy back set in place, I can almost guarantee those spearheading your little group have already dumped the buy back token on traders.
5 coin listings and most of this would have been sorted with traders helping also but there's this gen x the world owes us theme here and it's very immature. This is starting to look like a short novel from an e-book drama which is not a best seller.
I've waited long enough!
I no longer see how we are all cheated! Finished!
I'm not sure you posting random whois domain registration means anything,
It is private registered so it spits out random information.
Do you want to borrow my copy of loic when you log on to your home computer LULZ
So. Heist 1.300000 US dollars!
At the beginning there were about 21700000 xvg on sale of the xvgct .... (last weirdly 218.000.000 xvgct!?.)
At a price at the time of 0.06 us ct. That's about 1300000 US dollars.
If you then suspect that not all would sell the same, the sum is much higher!
But since I suspect that the c-cex control the price itself. Is that all xvgct thing for the ton!
So Schnucki, just read 10 pages before and you get what it's all about!
If you be patient you will see traders will buy ccex will buy put at high price. Sorry for your loss but I am being objective not single minded. There's always a solution.

You're missing a point.. C-CEX continues to generate new tokens to lower the repurchase price. I accepted, like many users, to get refunded with tokens but creating new tokens every week to lower the market price isn't fair at all.

Some exchanges what they will do is,
blame the blockchain because they (the exchange) didn't update on a hardfork or secure the wallet/nodes, close the wallets and delist trading. Even if a dev team wants to cover the loss for the users they will not answer tickets or anything from dev's or users. Take zero responsibility for not updating even sometimes causing blockchains to have two forks trading the old one and new. Some exchanges will leave it in maintenance forever and spend the coins.
That is a very common thing you would not believe.    

So what happened to Mtgox is normal, it will happen again, users should know and not complain because that’s crypto and should stop being childish... quite a logic you have!
I’m sorry but I just can’t take seriously, one post why not, twenty posts to defend those scammers is just ridiculous.
So let’s not complain and let’s wait for c-cex to put more shit xvgct tokens on their own closed market, over and over, with a wall around 100 Satoshi... good plan man, this is sure gonna work.
You are compare this to MTGOX, fkn drama!
Hey bro go to every exchange please look at the wallet lists and do a count on how many wallets are offline but trading.
Now go to those exchange threads and look for anything just one post about that and if they are going to sort the issue or just spam here, your choice.
Scare traders away from your solution token I don't care anymore.
Activity: 187
Merit: 10
You bought xvg from a user selling them that user has your bitcoin. There's a logical buy back set in place, I can almost guarantee those spearheading your little group have already dumped the buy back token on traders.
5 coin listings and most of this would have been sorted with traders helping also but there's this gen x the world owes us theme here and it's very immature. This is starting to look like a short novel from an e-book drama which is not a best seller.
I've waited long enough!
Do you want to borrow my copy of loic when you log on to your home computer LULZ
At the beginning there were about 21700000 xvg on sale of the xvgct .... (last weirdly 218.000.000 xvgct!?.)
But since I suspect that the c-cex control the price itself. Is that all xvgct thing for the ton!
If you be patient you will see traders will buy ccex will buy put at high price. Sorry for your loss but I am being objective not single minded. There's always a solution.

You're missing a point.. C-CEX continues to generate new tokens to lower the repurchase price. I accepted, like many users, to get refunded with tokens but creating new tokens every week to lower the market price isn't fair at all.

blame the blockchain because they (the exchange) didn't update on a hardfork or secure the wallet/nodes, close the wallets and delist trading. Even if a dev team wants to cover the loss for the users they will not answer tickets or anything from dev's or users. Take zero responsibility for not updating even sometimes causing blockchains to have two forks trading the old one and new. Some exchanges will leave it in maintenance forever and spend the coins.

So what happened to Mtgox is normal, it will happen again, users should know and not complain because that’s crypto and should stop being childish... quite a logic you have!
I’m sorry but I just can’t take seriously, one post why not, twenty posts to defend those scammers is just ridiculous.
So let’s not complain and let’s wait for c-cex to put more shit xvgct tokens on their own closed market, over and over, with a wall around 100 Satoshi... good plan man, this is sure gonna work.
Activity: 122
I do not think so either!
I bought on 19.12 in the morning and wanted to retire in the afternoon! Also got the e-mail. But it
Did not go!
On 20.12 was neither trade nor wallet online! The Hardfork was still very far away!
ACP
I've waited long enough!

Activity: 462
Merit: 103
I've waited long enough!

Yes ok, they trust c-cex!
AND I DO NOT TRUST C-CEX MORE!
C-CEX MAKES NO REASONABLE STATEMENTS OR SUGGESTIONS!
SEE HERE!
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DXNWMkUVQAALPKl.jpg:large

Maßlos
.. C-cex is online.....
ACP
I've waited long enough!
I've waited long enough!
At the beginning there were about 21.700.000 xvg on sale of the xvgct .... (last weirdly 218.000.000 xvgct!?.)
ACP
I've waited long enough!
I've waited long enough!
Domain name: c-cex.com
Registry Domain ID:
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.ordertld.com
Registrar URL: http://www.ordertld.com
Updated Date: 2018-03-07T01:30:03Z
Creation Date: 2013-12-25T15:39:31Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2020-12-25T15:39:31Z
Registrar: CNOBIN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY LIMITED
Registrar IANA ID: 3254
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +852.81926949
Reseller:
Domain Status: clientDeleteProhibited (http://www.icann.org/epp#clientDeleteProhibited)
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited (http://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited)
Registry Registrant ID: Not Available From Registry
Registrant Name: Wuxi Yilian LLC
Registrant Organization: Wuxi Yilian LLC
Registrant Street: No.1001 Anling Road
Registrant City: Xiamen
Registrant State/Province: Fujian
Registrant Postal Code: 361008
Registrant Country: cn
Registrant Phone: +86.5922577888
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +86.5922179606
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]
ACP
Activity: 175
Can you guys stop spamming about this xvg and be pro about it.
50% of profits to buy back set your sell high
Openly people claiming they take exchange offline who is to say that same people are not attacking wallets?
Also how is the coins able to be bought back if the trade cannot continue due to this type of 12 yr old spam thread.
Do you want everyone to lose everything?
Are you working for other exchange?
Other exchanges have xvg issue aswell atm if you are not living in a closed box that is.
Be pro about it. Look at the xem buy back on other exchange massive buy back massive , do you think they are going to deal with 12yr old comments and btctalk user openly saying they a ddos website? So no trade profit can be made to buy back xvg?
How much crack you smoke bro srlsy? be pro ffs

I did not do anything illegal! I found only the right people who represent the right!
Xvg is a big number! If the number of ticks at the beginning has voted then it is about 1.3 million US dollars!
The Xvgct program stinks! The value is 10-20% of the market value!
All who have money there ... sorry but the dispute is now since January! And we have to represent our rights!
PS: Always stay functional! Or are you only ten years old?
The thing I did in the way was an attempt that might have worked!
Because c-cex is completely silent even though they were online. I think that I am not to blame! I think!
They pack their bags take your money and run away!
The value is only what people are selling at.
I believe you need some more crack to smoke.
Before you guys started this *traders pushed price up and went to go higher then you come with this. Slap them in the face too.
Verge doesnt have the liquidity for 1.3 million on all exchanges it would dump and miners would continue to dump your math is off.

The moment you start talking about smoking crack, you lost your ability to ask people to be 'pro about it'.

It's not about XVG. It's about the complete and utter scam job C-CEX is running, trying to get away with stealing from and gaslighting their users. Acting on that and trying to get justice served, fighting for everyone's money is being 'pro'. Not sitting back and just wait and see. Never. This board is about crypto. If we don't even make a fuss about criminal activities, then what are we doing here anyway?
Maybe not use exchanges as web wallets get to the true nature of Crypto and actually store your own private keys in your own wallets so you are responsible for them. Trade what you need when you are and keep your important amounts in your own secure location? Pretty sure that's what is being seen here. You have an influx of noobs.
I like to throw insults so yes I will say you are smoking crack because you all are talking like someone with a habit.

As I just posted on the Discord channel:

Blaming people for having been scammed because they have crypto at an exchange is the world upside down. While I agree it's much wiser to have your own (paper) wallets to store your crypto, in the end of the day, it's C-CEX and C-CEX alone who are the big fat gaslighters and scammers. Not us. Also, not everyone is undereducated. I bought XVG from them, sending them directly to my cold storage, but they never transferred. C-CEX never sent those XVG to my wallet. They took my money, but didn't hold up their end of the deal.

How about being compassionate for people who are clearly the victim of criminal activities? Have you considered that?
ACP
Openly people claiming they take exchange offline who is to say that same people are not attacking wallets?
Also how is the coins able to be bought back if the trade cannot continue due to this type of 12 yr old spam thread.
Other exchanges have xvg issue aswell atm if you are not living in a closed box that is.
Be pro about it. Look at the xem buy back on other exchange massive buy back massive , do you think they are going to deal with 12yr old comments and btctalk user openly saying they a ddos website? So no trade profit can be made to buy back xvg?

I did not do anything illegal! I found only the right people who represent the right!
Xvg is a big number! If the number of ticks at the beginning has voted then it is about 1.3 million US dollars!
All who have money there ... sorry but the dispute is now since January! And we have to represent our rights!
Because c-cex is completely silent even though they were online. I think that I am not to blame! I think!
Before you guys started this *traders pushed price up and went to go higher then you come with this. Slap them in the face too.
Verge doesnt have the liquidity for 1.3 million on all exchanges it would dump and miners would continue to dump your math is off.

The moment you start talking about smoking crack, you lost your ability to ask people to be 'pro about it'.

It's not about XVG. It's about the complete and utter scam job C-CEX is running, trying to get away with stealing from and gaslighting their users. Acting on that and trying to get justice served, fighting for everyone's money is being 'pro'. Not sitting back and just wait and see. Never. This board is about crypto. If we don't even make a fuss about criminal activities, then what are we doing here anyway?
Maybe not use exchanges as web wallets get to the true nature of Crypto and actually store your own private keys in your own wallets so you are responsible for them. Trade what you need when you are and keep your important amounts in your own secure location? Pretty sure that's what is being seen here. You have an influx of noobs.
I like to throw insults so yes I will say you are smoking crack because you all are talking like someone with a habit.
Activity: 175

Activity: 299
Merit: 256
Be pro about it? NO WAY!

This refund program with token so called XVGCT thrown in the market is clearly NOT a solution, with people are buying in a very low price, it just won't go up  to have the real value of XVG.

If they made a mistake, why don't they just admit it, be sorry about it, and give a full refund as a responsibility instead of making some scam scheme that will only profiting them more?

Just look what nicehash did to their customers after losing thousands of btc. Why do you think they got their customers back quickly after that?

But this C-Cex dev keeps hiding, refuses/ignores our messages, and is not being transparent at all with what's going on with our XVG, and other coins too.

That's why people got angry. Now where is he?
ACP

Pages:
Jump to: