Pages:
Author

Topic: C-CEX.com Trusted, Secure & Friendly Exchange Since 2013. 200+ Alts,USD,Low Fees - page 94. (Read 254629 times)

Activity: 346
Merit: 144
THE WORST EVER
ccex has really come back on January 20, 2018?

We hope it. Maybe the last dump in the market gives they a chance to buyback the coins.  Wink
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
ccex has really come back on January 20, 2018?
Activity: 5
Is the registration closed?

Do NOT register on this exchange. It's a scam and will hold your funds hostage.
Activity: 58
Is the registration closed?
Activity: 19
interested in buying c-cex.com account. please contact me asap: [email protected]

Hello
Email me:  gadzhivandriy @ gmail.com
Sell Account
Activity: 104
Well, i guess i will wait until 20 january lol
Let's see  Cheesy
Activity: 8
Yeah, since this morning not able to login any more...just refreshes to the front page like with many others...Guessing that it's GAME OVER in few days...
Activity: 3
interested in buying c-cex.com account. please contact me asap: [email protected]
Activity: 161
inheritor Those who have read your posts certainly do not care about your opinion.
Learn to read and think, then go to the market.
I do not care your opinion either as this shit exchange don't  care their users. I think someone will hire a ddos attack on this crap exchange.
Activity: 78
inheritor Those who have read your posts certainly do not care about your opinion.
Learn to read and think, then go to the market.
Activity: 161
I hope this crap exchange will be ddosed forever after their "holidays". And they can continue taking a rest in Bahamas.
Activity: 98
Merit: 5
You all got to see the good side. C-CEX is almost out of existence. That can only be something good.

quantz75: can you please activate the accounts again, enable withdrawal, ... seems like you're available so why not fix the tickets?

Where do you see that i'm from the support ? (i'm a disappointed user).
Activity: 5
You all got to see the good side. C-CEX is almost out of existence. That can only be something good.

quantz75: can you please activate the accounts again, enable withdrawal, ... seems like you're available so why not fix the tickets?
One week left for them to return from their long holiday.

I really wonder how will it be after they return. People will use them again or they killed themselves.

That's the real question but it looks like that a lot of new people don't even bother to search or care of what happened before.
Activity: 136
bitshaperbd I wrote you earlier. You buy CCEX code. Go to https://c-cex.com/?id=funds next "c-cex code" tab.

C-CEX codes let You transfer funds between C-CEX accounts instantly and without any commissions. C-CEX codes are great way to deposit Your USD to our exchange!
www.xmlgold.eu, money-change.biz and v-obmen.com are selling our C-CEX USD codes at reasonable prices with lot's of payment options.
After C-CEX USD code purchased You can use it to fill Your account with USD instantly!

I didn't buy code. I directly deposit to my email ID. BTW xmlgold don't have any code option there.
Activity: 78
bitshaperbd I wrote you earlier. You buy CCEX code. Go to https://c-cex.com/?id=funds next "c-cex code" tab.

C-CEX codes let You transfer funds between C-CEX accounts instantly and without any commissions. C-CEX codes are great way to deposit Your USD to our exchange!
www.xmlgold.eu, money-change.biz and v-obmen.com are selling our C-CEX USD codes at reasonable prices with lot's of payment options.
After C-CEX USD code purchased You can use it to fill Your account with USD instantly!
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
One week left for them to return from their long holiday.

I really wonder how will it be after they return. People will use them again or they killed themselves.
Activity: 136
Your ann was
"We will: provide trading service, API trading service, C-CEX codes creation and redeeming, fiat deposits and withdrawals.
We will not: provide all cryptocoin and tokens deposits and withdrawals, support ticket service.
"

but I didn't get fiat deposit yet. My xmlgold tx is:
https://www.xmlgold.eu/en/processPayment/status/00333383537303532373/
and tx id: 38570527
Please resolve this issue.
Activity: 26
My guess is Bora Bora in French Polynesia.
C-CEX holidays vacations!

From December, 20 till approximately January 20 we will switch to "limited service" mode for New Year vacations.

We will: provide trading service, API trading service, C-CEX codes creation and redeeming, fiat deposits and withdrawals.
We will not: provide all cryptocoin and tokens deposits and withdrawals, support ticket service.

If you need your cryptocurrency to trade here or elsewhere during "limited service" period - please, deposit or withdraw it before December, 20. Please, do not send any deposits during "limited service" period as they will not be posted to balances.

We will resume normal service after January, 20. We may resume normal service earlier.

Happy upcoming holidays!!!

for nothing works,you read that?

I really wonder if he read that when he is saying bullshit like this..
Pages:
Jump to: