Pages:
Author

Topic: C-CEX.com Trusted, Secure & Friendly Exchange Since 2013. 200+ Alts,USD,Low Fees - page 96. (Read 254629 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 5
C-CEX holidays vacations!

From December, 20 till approximately January 20 we will switch to "limited service" mode for New Year vacations.

We will: provide trading service, API trading service, C-CEX codes creation and redeeming, fiat deposits and withdrawals.
We will not: provide all cryptocoin and tokens deposits and withdrawals, support ticket service.

If you need your cryptocurrency to trade here or elsewhere during "limited service" period - please, deposit or withdraw it before December, 20. Please, do not send any deposits during "limited service" period as they will not be posted to balances.

We will resume normal service after January, 20. We may resume normal service earlier.

Happy upcoming holidays!!!

Hello,

I know that you are on vacation and deposits and withdrawals are forbidden, but I forgot about it and transfered my Ethereum Classic from Yobit exchange to C-Cex.
Look, I know that it was my mistake, but I need this money very much not for trading, but for life. Please put money on my balance and I will withdraw it to my Payeer account. I need my money to pay my January bills - this is the only way to get money in my hands. I can`t wait untill 20th of January.

My username is: tigerbro. I couldn`t create a ticket to support, that`s why I make post on forum.

On Jan 9, 2018 at 8:24 PM I made a withdrawal of 9.7236 Etc from Yobit exchange to my Etc wallet on c-cex.com (I checked out several times the etc address).

http://gastracker.io/tx/0xef7cf12e037a5df76fc25e4bba70a66b4d975ce9b0578dde720b96227d4288d3
Block details http://gastracker.io/block/5174200

Thank you in advance.

I’m not from ccex , i just quoted the message
Activity: 161
Merit: 0
withdrawals not work?
Nothing works. The owners run away with all coins in the wallets to Bahamas.
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
DeFin
Activity: 20

From December, 20 till approximately January 20 we will switch to "limited service" mode for New Year vacations.

We will: provide trading service, API trading service, C-CEX codes creation and redeeming, fiat deposits and withdrawals.
We will not: provide all cryptocoin and tokens deposits and withdrawals, support ticket service.

If you need your cryptocurrency to trade here or elsewhere during "limited service" period - please, deposit or withdraw it before December, 20. Please, do not send any deposits during "limited service" period as they will not be posted to balances.

We will resume normal service after January, 20. We may resume normal service earlier.

Hello,

I know that you are on vacation and deposits and withdrawals are forbidden, but I forgot about it and transfered my Ethereum Classic from Yobit exchange to C-Cex.
Look, I know that it was my mistake, but I need this money very much not for trading, but for life. Please put money on my balance and I will withdraw it to my Payeer account. I need my money to pay my January bills - this is the only way to get money in my hands. I can`t wait untill 20th of January.

My username is: tigerbro. I couldn`t create a ticket to support, that`s why I make post on forum.

On Jan 9, 2018 at 8:24 PM I made a withdrawal of 9.7236 Etc from Yobit exchange to my Etc wallet on c-cex.com (I checked out several times the etc address).

http://gastracker.io/tx/0xef7cf12e037a5df76fc25e4bba70a66b4d975ce9b0578dde720b96227d4288d3

Thank you in advance.
Activity: 1
Hey guys! I'm new on community. Please, could someone tell me if there are some way to register on C-Cex right now, or only after January 20 that would be possible?

[/color]
Does anybody face such problem, when you transfer ETC from other exchange to c-cex.com ETS address, but didn`t get money yet to address even after all confirmations?

I withdrew ETC from Yobit to C-Cex 48 hours ago (On Jan 9, 2018 at 8:24 PM), but after all the confirmations didn`t get money on my ETC address.

This is the proof

C-cex admins didn`t add that money to my balance.

I`ve sent a PM to topic admin, but didn`t get any answer

Read the previous posts, and it was written on the homepage and on the "balances" pages :

So you will have to wait like us after the Jan, 20.
Activity: 20
Does anybody face such problem, when you transfer ETC from other exchange to c-cex.com ETS address, but didn`t get money yet to address even after all confirmations?

I withdrew ETC from Yobit to C-Cex 48 hours ago (On Jan 9, 2018 at 8:24 PM), but after all the confirmations didn`t get money on my ETC address.

This is the proof

C-cex admins didn`t add that money to my balance.

I`ve sent a PM to topic admin, but didn`t get any answer
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
I am unable to login to my account. I have activated 2FA and get the login code as well but when I login, it takes me to the login page again. Tried this three times and looks like others are facing this issue too. Are they in maintenance mode?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
Hence the reason I pulled ALL of my funds out of C-Cex until they reopen, IF they reopen.

I cannot login, so I cannot pull my funds out.  As soon as I can, I will remove ALL funds from C-CEX and will NEVER trust them again.  I've opened an account at Poloniex.  Anyone have good or bad experiences with them???

C-Cex is not allowing its clients to withdraw? I am lucky I withdrew all my funds few months ago. Poloniex is better but I also left there as they have poor support and is not really giving fork coins. Much better to trade in Bittrex and Binance.
Activity: 5
Hence the reason I pulled ALL of my funds out of C-Cex until they reopen, IF they reopen.

I cannot login, so I cannot pull my funds out.  As soon as I can, I will remove ALL funds from C-CEX and will NEVER trust them again.  I've opened an account at Poloniex.  Anyone have good or bad experiences with them???

you were lucky i couldn't before...
Activity: 346
Merit: 250
Activity: 3
Where are u Mr. c-cex ,come back. We are not able to log in.

Same here, can not Log in to C-cex. Any help here Huh??  Undecided Undecided
Activity: 161
so what happened to the coins I deposoted today?
Are they lost because you are on holidays?
Forget about them until January 20 or most likely much later. All of  the cryptos markets has risen since the late December and still moving higher. Exchanges just use your coins turning it over on the market. When the prices are back to the previous levels, they will be open to the users.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
so what happened to the coins I deposoted today?
Are they lost because you are on holidays?
Activity: 6
Yeahhhh i saw someone from the support team on their chat , i'm so happy.

Are you sure?!
Yes and also as you can see on their bitcointalk's profile they logged in today

https://i.imgur.com/DTQUqSc.png

Thank god. I was getting worried.

Are you sure?!
Yes and also as you can see on their bitcointalk's profile they logged in today

Activity: 6

Are you sure?!
Pages:
Jump to: