Pages:
Author

Topic: мαℓιcєяє∂ ∂єѕιgηѕ ››› Quality Design Service ››› Re-opening Promo! - page 10. (Read 22524 times)

Activity: 311
Merit: 250
Graphics Design Guru
I'll send you an email shortly. I am looking for a logo, business cards, various other web related graphic elements, layout for a flyer, and some general website design improvement tips. I was just going to use odesk but if I can get the work done by someone in the btc community I would rather do that.

Sure thing, I was actually warmed up on making Logos this week, and have been on an absolute roll. I'm feeling pretty confident in my logo designing skills. So, we should get in contact at your earliest convenience.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I'll send you an email shortly. I am looking for a logo, business cards, various other web related graphic elements, layout for a flyer, and some general website design improvement tips. I was just going to use odesk but if I can get the work done by someone in the btc community I would rather do that.
Graphics Design Guru
Updated the title to improve listing visibility.
Graphics Design Guru
Working on a project with *Non-Disclosure Agreement* .
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
Vouch. Good guy. Thats 50BTC plz k thx bye
Graphics Design Guru
A big thank you to the folks showing me support. I very much enjoyed working on your projects, and am very confident that each of your projects will reach a very successful level.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Another vouch.

He's currently doing a second project for me. Great price, fast service and good work overall!
Activity: 336
Merit: 254
CEO of Privex Inc. (www.privex.io)
I'll vouch for him. He's worked on several big projects with me and other companies I've worked with.
Graphics Design Guru

Updates
Hello folks, I know I've been gone for a while, but I am back. My portfolio has been massively expanded. And I'm ready to work on logos again for you.

I've successfully started a blog at steemit and it has been pretty successful. 700 Followers at the time of writing this. Want to check it out? www.steemit.com/@malicered

I do not run Skype anymore! You can still get in touch through email, but I do not have freenode open anymore. Instead, I have a discord channel. Anyone is free to join https://discord.gg/dyDBvjx

What's more you can contact me on discord via private message. Malice#2447 will do the trick.

The promotion I'm running: 5 next logo commissions are 100 dollars. Unlimited revisions, and sketches.

Remaining Commission available

4/5

Pages:
Jump to: