Pages:
Author

Topic: мαℓιcєяє∂ ∂єѕιgηѕ ››› Quality Design Service ››› Re-opening Promo! - page 8. (Read 22523 times)

Activity: 311
Merit: 250
Graphics Design Guru
Taking up a project with DarkCoin Admin, hello to you too Yancy__ Smiley
Graphics Design Guru
Hello everyone, after an huge hiatus and several back to back projects, I have returned back to the BTC scene. That's correct. Along with a brand spanking new portfolio, I am happy to report that I have picked up new techniques in my field, and am extremely anxious to begin working on your projects.

So for a limited time, I am offering 3 Logo / Identities to anyone who comes into the thread and requests it.

I'd like for anyone to check out my updated Portfolio to see what exactly I've picked up. And please, do not hesitate to contact me.
Activity: 252
Just got back from a big project. Also, Reserved the right to pass on any requests, so rudeness isn't going to get you a logo.

well i did ask kindly and you never replied.
Graphics Design Guru
Just got back from a big project. Also, Reserved the right to pass on any requests, so rudeness isn't going to get you a logo.
Activity: 882
Merit: 595
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Still no reply, Thanks for the "free" logo
Graphics Design Guru
Graphics Design Guru
Hey guys if you can just show some support to my Reddit thread, that would be fantastic. http://www.reddit.com/r/Jobs4Bitcoins/comments/2a9zs4/professional_grade_graphics_design_free_logos/

*Removed as requested by client*
Graphics Design Guru
Slots are still available, but are very limited. If you need a free logo, pm me as soon as you can.
Graphics Design Guru
Graphics Design Guru
Offering another 3 logos to any projects I can take on.  Smiley
Graphics Design Guru
Graphics Design Guru
Freebie completed, this time for an Android app. Cheesy

Activity: 455
Hey guys just want to let you know, declaring that you want a free logo is not enough to reserve your slot. You need to contact me directly and give me details to lock your slot in. If someone does this before you, you'll lose out on a logo design.

I have forwarded the details.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I Pm'ed you details a while ago, havent heard back, hope every things okay.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 322
3D Printed!
Hey guys just want to let you know, declaring that you want a free logo is not enough to reserve your slot. You need to contact me directly and give me details to lock your slot in. If someone does this before you, you'll lose out on a logo design.

PM'd  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: