Pages:
Author

Topic: мαℓιcєяє∂ ∂єѕιgηѕ ››› Quality Design Service ››› Re-opening Promo! - page 5. (Read 22523 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 254
CEO of Privex Inc. (www.privex.io)
I can vouch for MaliceRed. He's produced designs for many of my projects, including the well-known LitecoinLocal, LiteVault, CoinBet, and Someguy Networks.

His quality is outstanding, while still fitting in the average persons graphics budget. He also appears to constantly keep up with the latest design trends, so no worries about having a logo "last century".  Grin
Activity: 311
Merit: 250
Graphics Design Guru
Graphics Design Guru
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
Graphics Design Guru
Graphics Design Guru
Graphics Design Guru
Graphics Design Guru
Graphics Design Guru
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
Graphics Design Guru
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015
March first? Don't you mean to say May?
Graphics Design Guru
Due to the amount of popularity of avatars. I'd like to offer my service for creating these avatars at a discount price.

Graphics Design Guru
Thanks for the shout-out blazed!

Available for new projects.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
Currently having Malice work on a few things for Silver Wallets. So far we are impressed with his quality of work.
Graphics Design Guru
Graphics Design Guru
Now that the avatar system is back I can finally use what I commissioned a while ago. Still looks great.
Looking good bitspill! I'm still waiting for my avatar to upload. Haha. For some reason it doesn't work for me?

Only reason I could think of is maybe the image is bigger than 120px wide 80px tall
I see, it looks like the avatars are a bit buggy. After a few uploads it finally worked. Using a placeholder for now.
legendary
Now that the avatar system is back I can finally use what I commissioned a while ago. Still looks great.
Looking good bitspill! I'm still waiting for my avatar to upload. Haha. For some reason it doesn't work for me?

Only reason I could think of is maybe the image is bigger than 120px wide 80px tall
Graphics Design Guru
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: