Pages:
Author

Topic: мαℓιcєяє∂ ∂єѕιgηѕ ››› Quality Design Service ››› Re-opening Promo! - page 3. (Read 22524 times)

legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
Activity: 311
Merit: 250
Graphics Design Guru
Graphics Design Guru
Giving a quick vouch for Malice.

I love my new avatar designed by MR.
Thanks so much, I really like it too!

Hope to work with you again soon.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Giving a quick vouch for Malice.

I love my new avatar designed by MR.
Graphics Design Guru
Graphics Design Guru
Check this out. Not bad eh?

You can own your personal brand too, all you have to do is hire me.  Grin
Graphics Design Guru
Graphics Design Guru
Activity: 455
Huge apology to Manekari, for not being able to complete the specified logo in the provided time frame. I will offer a extreme reduction to the price for the next project Manekari starts with me, if that happens.

As a result, there is one available logo for the huge price reduction if anyone wants to give me a shot.

Nevermind, will come for the next project.
Graphics Design Guru
Huge apology to Manekari, for not being able to complete the specified logo in the provided time frame. I will offer a extreme reduction to the price for the next project Manekari starts with me, if that happens.

As a result, there is one available logo for the huge price reduction if anyone wants to give me a shot.

Activity: 455
Available for 2 more logos.

I will take one logo.

Please add me over skype : manekari

Will give complete logo details.
Graphics Design Guru
Activity: 306
Merit: 100
Graphics Design Guru
Hey guys, doing a special promotional offer to help get my name out there. I'm offering professional high quality logos, for a huge price reduction, doing only 0.1Ƀ per logo. I'm only extending this offer for the next 3 logo commissions, so if you were thinking of hiring me for a logo before, now would be an excellent time to see what I could do.

Thanks.
Graphics Design Guru
Hey guys, thanks a ton for the support. It seems I just have to work harder on my graphics and stand out from the rest. Still, that's pretty hard with all of the good talent on the forum. I'll try my best. Thanks again guys.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
You just can't eat when competition is selling their services for $5-$10

Don't worry mate. If people are serious about having a logo made or a template and such, they will look for quality and will contact designers who deliver quality for their money.

I am extremely happy with the logo you made for me. Top designer.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10

Yeah the services board reminds me of Freelancer.com, the competition has driven down the prices to third world levels... Nice designs btw
Graphics Design Guru
Graphics Design Guru
Graphics Design Guru
Thank you for the important knowledge and truly said that. But the problem is that people are ready to work in cheap contest and that's the main reason that these contests are increasing day by day.
Yes, absolutely, I agree with you 100%.
What would have to happen is that, the talented graphics designers would have to pull away from said contests. Leaving the not so refined designers to do the work. If this were to happen, companies would shy from doing these contests.

Yeah and they must understand that if they are not respecting their own work why will others ? Also a desperate designer looks unprofessional and is less likely to be given a contract Sad
I totally agree.

It's becoming common that businesses have been approaching me with proposals, only to pull off a no-spec contest. At that point, my respect for that entity completely goes.

And graphics designers who are willing to throw away their self respect and drown the trade are joining them for "Quick bucks". But I understand that this is a freemarket. So there's nothing I can really do, but try to spread awareness of this extremely terrible practice.

Glad you agreed Smiley and hope you get some works, because I personally love your work Smiley
Hey, thanks again. You're always welcome on my thread.
Pages:
Jump to: