Pages:
Author

Topic: мαℓιcєяє∂ ∂єѕιgηѕ ››› Quality Design Service ››› Re-opening Promo! - page 6. (Read 22524 times)

Activity: 311
Merit: 250
Graphics Design Guru
I hired MaliceRed to design a logo for me and the result was exceptional. Great designer that knows what he's doing.
Thanks a lot 1Referee, and the best of luck to you and your project.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
I hired MaliceRed to design a logo for me and the result was exceptional. Great designer that knows what he's doing.
Graphics Design Guru
Available to work on 1 more project.
Graphics Design Guru
Currently working on 3 projects.

Not available. Will update as soon as I finish up a project.
Graphics Design Guru
Graphics Design Guru
Your portfolio is simply...impressive!
Your designs are of top notch quality.
I am definitely interested in your services.
Thank you very much, flattery gets you everywhere with me! Haha, jokes aside, please feel free to shoot me a message at your convenience. We can discuss anything you want to.
Activity: 534
Merit: 500
Your portfolio is simply...impressive!
Your designs are of top notch quality.
I am definitely interested in your services.
Graphics Design Guru
Graphics Design Guru
Graphics Design Guru
Graphics Design Guru

PICISI will be a crowdfunding website that accepts fiat and cryptocurrency.

It will be a very powerful vehicle for introducing CC to the broader world.  It will enable many different coin communities to get their respective coins lots of exposure and use.  Utility is the highest function for a currency, with PICISI Organizers and Donors are gently immersed in a world where CC has meaningful and practical financial value -- at PICISI CC get lots of attention.

When visitors come to the site to raise funds for things that interest them they will have the opportunity to collect fiat as well as CC.  There are two host currencies, one for fiat and one for CC.   The Organizer has three options: a) accept sponsorship, b) select from list of CCs, or c) PICISI coin (default).  If they select sponsorship they will actually get paid because of that selection.   That's a great way to introduce CC to someone.   As Host CC sponsor all CC donations (regardless of type) are immediately converted to your currency and remain in that currency until spent or for the duration of the campaign.  The Organizer has the opportunity to spend CC donations with a campaign contractor(s) who help Organizers create, develop, and/or promote their campaign; thereby causing your currency to cycle again.

In addition to Host CC, there are 4 other sponsorship opportunities.

I need you to create an image that will be used as a guide or model of what the home page will look like.  It will also be used at the artificial home page until the site is built.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10658976

Recommended by:

Hello, thanks for posting. I only just got in. I will message you immediately. Sorry for the delay.
Graphics Design Guru
Latest project completed.

Available for new projects.

Graphics Design Guru
Graphics Design Guru
Graphics Design Guru
Graphics Design Guru
Graphics Design Guru
Graphics Design Guru
Updated first post, made changes to portfolio.
Graphics Design Guru
Pages:
Jump to: