Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★ - page 7. (Read 416433 times)

Activity: 682
Merit: 500
well now it is done importing and I have 0 connections to network

What version of the wallet are you using? I just got home from work, fired up the wallet and got 14 connections within a couple of minutes.
Activity: 385
Merit: 250
well now it is done importing and I have 0 connections to network
Well its been importing the bootstrap for about 2 hours now
Activity: 668
If I use this bootstrap file do I need to delete any old files first?

It's best to delete everything except wallet.dat first, but the bootstrap file will automatically override the blockchain no matter what.

I think it's best to. Delete everything EXCEPT wallet.dat

Dudes, what can we do to make this network running. Such freeze can't be.

We are moving, albeit slowly. Once StolenCoinSalesman has synched up I'm sure he'll have some mature coins to stake. I almost of mature coins too.
Activity: 925
Merit: 1000
Dudes, what can we do to make this network running. Such freeze can't be.
We're on block 790895 according to my wallet. But we have stalled again and my wallet is saying out of synch now. Mainly because the last block was produced over 2 hours ago.

I also sent some coins from BitTrex about 6 hours ago and they've yet to arrive. Thinking maybe Trex is out of sync also.
still has not moved for me in 7 days now

782329 is the last block I see
Network is moving again, 9 blocks just produced.
brand new
Activity: 0
Dont listen to them i had losses too with Caix but i never sold them you have to start diversify and hold to your coins and wait remember the guys that lost milions when they bought bitcoin at 1000$ to see the price today thats in the 240$ but i also remeber a price of 1$ a bitcoin some years back what goes arround come arround caix is a scarced coin with 1.6 million coins the client and chain and conections are good and stable it has a place and a price! In regards of fiat dollars and euros and the banking system everything is falling a part like a house of cards cryptos are here to say as digital money so lets put this coin to work!

+1 with that. Also, everyone got the chance to buy very very low, and it's still very low. All we need is a good community behind the coin that works together with Joseph. I really think that Joseph is THE caix men.

Now, I think all we need is to hear from Joseph what's next with the psp and all the stuff. Is your titan still working? Do you need any help from us?

Mine says out of synch too, the CAIx wallet will say that if a block hasn't been produced for a few hours.
well wallet now says only 2 connections and out of sync
Mines still stuck, been this way for 6 days now. I guess I will have to redownload the block chain

Don't do that. We're all stuck. Block 790840 is the last one anyone has created, nearly two days ago. We need people with mature coins to stake, that is the only way this will move again.
Mines still stuck, been this way for 6 days now. I guess I will have to redownload the block chain
I need just 2 blocks for some coins to mature.

Just two??? That's very good news. Now we just need someone with mature coins to stake and keep this moving.
brand new
Activity: 0
Curious Smiley

Me too.

me too! welcome back boss! By the way, this coin will be 1 year in a month or so!
Activity: 296
What's up with this god damn coin again, nobody staking or what?

Maybe who are staking have not mature coins, all the others are in exchanges and so not staking Sad
Activity: 925
Merit: 1000
What's up with this god damn coin again, nobody staking or what?
Pages:
Jump to: