Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★ - page 6. (Read 416434 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 250
don't know... not the first time we see that message
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
there are more peers coming online - nice :-)

Some of you still seem to be using the old wallet. You can get the latest version for your OS via GitHub here:

https://github.com/Lefter1s/CAIx/releases

Also in case you are using the bootstrap file be aware that it might take the wallet some time (like houres) to process the whole chain and come up.

This is why I have always felt keeping some level of POW in a coin is important. People don't tend to want to keep their wallets open 24/7.
I would open mine to help things move a little, but all my coins are in limbo somewhere just outside of Bittrex...
Activity: 682
Merit: 500
Its gone from Bittrex!

We still got Cryptsy. Crap as the exchange is, it's usable.
Could never get it past this block

and its being delisted from bittrex

I'll create a new bootstrap file which will take you up to the latest block.
Activity: 768
Its gone from Bittrex!
Activity: 385
Could never get it past this block

and its being delisted from bittrex
brand new
So Stuhlman are you done or what?

I would be really happy to see Joseph back for good but it doesn't seem so. I dont understand why he posted here two times and a few times on twitter if he was going to disappear again. What was the goal?

To irritate us all.  Wink

that's working Wink
well at least the Bittrex wallet is stuck on the same Block as I am ;-)

https://bittrex.com/Status

crypts wallet is hanging behind or is on a different fork - which would be bad

https://www.cryptsy.com/pages/status
brand new
So Stuhlman are you done or what?

I would be really happy to see Joseph back for good but it doesn't seem so. I dont understand why he posted here two times and a few times on twitter if he was going to disappear again. What was the goal?
cryptsy and bittrex still list caix so they should have wallets online I guess...

anyway for me the wallet is out of sync again being stuck at 791113
Well its going now but I am still out of sync. I had to dl the new version for it to work.

how is it going?
Well. I am stuck on this block 776966

Sometimes closing the wallet and firing it up again can help. We're on 791100 now.

Well its going now but I am still out of sync. I had to dl the new version for it to work.

how is it going?

synced and moving to 791070 - but only two connections... fire up your wallets and lets get this baby moving again ;-)

I've only got 3 connections, normally I have 10~14 Sad
brand new
Will we see again 100K where I bought in last year?

I doubt it very much.

it would be very nice Smiley

how is it going?

synced and moving to 791070 - but only two connections... fire up your wallets and lets get this baby moving again ;-)

how is it going?
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
I'm showing as out of synch too, network stalled yesterday. No blocks created since 791066.
The same here. Looks like a lot of people followed your advice to stop staking and send their coins to exchanges.

I'm showing as out of synch too, network stalled yesterday. No blocks created since 791066.
Pages:
Jump to: