Author

Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★ - page 177. (Read 416437 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Try getting on poloniex .....i pmed them

We will be on Mintpal Monday.

Poloniex is a healthy exchange

mintpal monday ..not anymore .....
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1001
Activity: 809
Merit: 1002
Any price predictions as soon as we hit MP? Objectively I would say 0.001, although I hope for 0.01. What are your thoughts?
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
https://twitter.com/JStuhlman
Honestly any idea why no one is hopping onto the p2p pools?

I do not see the problem they have risk free mining .
payment direct to wallet and in long term garentee Orphan free mining

Don't want to see CAI in the same boat as UTC

We have plans to spread the Hash, that situation will not repeat. Soon there will be a lot of miners on CAI.
Activity: 426
Honestly any idea why no one is hopping onto the p2p pools?

I do not see the problem they have risk free mining .
payment direct to wallet and in long term garentee Orphan free mining

Don't want to see CAI in the same boat as UTC
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
https://twitter.com/JStuhlman

We will be on Mintpal Monday.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I'm not a graphic designer but maybe something like that will be ok
Why circular coin icon not diamond or square:
http://i.imgur.com/hGmdo3J.jpg?1
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
www.dashpay.io
Help me understand something... why doesnt altcoin goes up in price when btc price drops?
Overall volume in the whole market cap has slinked...
The general  down trend of btc is not bcause of people investing in altcoin people are just cashing out.
The main problem is there is no new volume coming in since a long time, only miners dumping and selling their btc's for Dollars, Euro's...

We had a good time for altcoins couple of months ago, people investing with btc in altcoins but this trend is also as good as over.
Yes there is still money into altcoins, but not enough volume to affect the btc price.

Expect a further downtrend, until something crazy will happen but as for now btc is in bad papers

True, more red to be seen, let's just hope it's not the final descent of crypto, also mining is not profitable anymore for most coins!

yes and was the fool that sank in almost 6 figure into gpus, industrial office rental.... a few months ago. Now i can only cry out :

Shen ah Shen rain some cai unto me
(Dear Almighty, rain some prosperity unto me)

;p

I'm in the same boat, I quit my job, bought 30 GPU rigs, ordered 10 Th/s of BTC ASICS and rented a warehouse.  Where previously there was enough money for me to profit switch and draw a salary, I'm now going back to full time work, setting the rigs on Vert and DRK and keeping things ticking over.

Cryto's are here to stay, play the long game, in two years time you'll be farting diamonds...
Activity: 224
GDcoin just shot past CAI  Undecided
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
I see it settling into a price of about .001-.0012 for the next little while.
Activity: 518
The blockchain is the future
This coin isnt on:

1. Coinmarketcap
2. Coinwarz
3. Mintpal
4. Mouth of others

This gives it too much power and the devs are fking awesome. We may even see 0.01btc one day. Remember that SPA was 0.00036 when it started.
Activity: 829
I can't wait to rape the panic sellers when it gets listed.

Nevermind just received and i got a message from mintpal stating its getting listed. Prepare to rocket!

Somehow I think coinswap was place for such activities, wit not such huge comunity I don't think there will be a panic.
But than again who can realy know  Smiley
Activity: 602
I can't wait to rape the panic sellers when it gets listed.

Nevermind just received and i got a message from mintpal stating its getting listed. Prepare to rocket!
Activity: 217
Hi all,

Made a dice site for this: http://caishendice.supercrypt.co

Enjoy! Smiley Lefters has already sent me the bounty which I am using a portion of as the bankroll.
Activity: 224
I bought some Caishens but they havent appeared in my wallet address and just yesterday 3 trans took place?
CWYfYUmvFJMXn2T62tzfygNrAVKawcWCZS

From Coin-Swap?  If so, it was because it was in manual mode for a bit, I just got coins from there but it took a little longer than usual.  All good now.
I bought some Caishens but they havent appeared in my wallet address and just yesterday 3 trans took place?
CWYfYUmvFJMXn2T62tzfygNrAVKawcWCZS
Jump to: