Author

Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★ - page 193. (Read 416437 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
In the title to this thread, it says this coin is low energy.. so why is my 290 running hot (82C - normally I keep it under 75C) with the fan maxed out (Normally at around 70% with other coins)??

I am getting approx 440KH/s on a single card - is this about right?

CAI is more energy eficient than most scrypt coins, but compared to x11 algo coins it's not. This is not the best summer mining coin but that also mens noting in coin success.

Lol.. seems to be worked much harder than any other coin I have mined so far! Can't imagine that it is that energy efficient.. Not worried about my electric as I get it free, but I am worried that the fan on my GPU will burn out in a few weeks!

You probably have wrong settings in your .conf.

Scrypt-vert is cooler and less power hungry than scrypt so certainly your statement about it  "seems to be worked much harder than any other coin I have mined so far" is outright wrong.

Maybe, if you're not just a x11 groupie, post your .conf/.bat and we can try to help you out.
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
https://twitter.com/JStuhlman
Because most of the investors know who we are and what we stand for, we are a group of pool owners plus developers who will not disappear with a loot and leave a community dealing with the aftermath. We have not said we will be better than any coin, we will add improvements as they become available and tested, but I can assure you also, the CAI team will perform as the best teams and developers behind any good coin.

We are not hiding, and we will discuss any concerns that come up on the short and long term. We are not advertising our IPO, but whatever BTC we collect on the IPO will be advertising us. CAI is here to stay, because as pool owners we know firsthand how abandoning a coin is bad for our hard work and other people's hard work. I can show you a list of pools we worked on hard, to build and promote, to be killed by a greedy developer who takes his coin no further than the first exchange. We are not asking anyone to bid on the IPO if they do not believe in us or at least know us. And we will not fail anyone's trust. If you have any questions please join us on IRC on #caishen on freenode and feel free to ask any question you have. We will be happy to address it.

And we stand by this. Thank you.
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
In the title to this thread, it says this coin is low energy.. so why is my 290 running hot (82C - normally I keep it under 75C) with the fan maxed out (Normally at around 70% with other coins)??

CAI is more energy eficient than most scrypt coins, but compared to x11 algo coins it's not. This is not the best summer mining coin but that also mens noting in coin success.

Lol.. seems to be worked much harder than any other coin I have mined so far! Can't imagine that it is that energy efficient.. Not worried about my electric as I get it free, but I am worried that the fan on my GPU will burn out in a few weeks!
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Because most of the investors know who we are and what we stand for, we are a group of pool owners plus developers who will not disappear with a loot and leave a community dealing with the aftermath. We have not said we will be better than any coin, we will add improvements as they become available and tested, but I can assure you also, the CAI team will perform as the best teams and developers behind any good coin.

We are not hiding, and we will discuss any concerns that come up on the short and long term. We are not advertising our IPO, but whatever BTC we collect on the IPO will be advertising us. CAI is here to stay, because as pool owners we know firsthand how abandoning a coin is bad for our hard work and other people's hard work. I can show you a list of pools we worked on hard, to build and promote, to be killed by a greedy developer who takes his coin no further than the first exchange. We are not asking anyone to bid on the IPO if they do not believe in us or at least know us. And we will not fail anyone's trust. If you have any questions please join us on IRC on #caishen on freenode and feel free to ask any question you have. We will be happy to address it.
Activity: 829
Merit: 1000

Activity: 120

legendary
Coming up soon to the break even point where coins mined should equal the amount purchased in the IPO.  160 blocks or so I think(on block 1357 now).

At this point miners will take over as far as dictating the price on market and may make IPO holder think about selling for what they can get back.  I do hope they don't though I would like to see this coin develop.

What eventually dictates the price is the supply/demand combined with volume. Some early miners will dump whatever they mined at low price, that's normal in any coin. But the amount those miners drop is not substantial to cause a set price for CAI. We can manipulate the price on low volume to make it look much better, but that approach fails on the long run and can only benefit day traders, does not benefit the community. There is better things we can spend the investor BTC on to get CAI where it should be. Investors will be informed of our plans and they will make the wise decisions.
Again I do not want to be talking about Exchanges and prices now as CAI is still an infant at 3 days old, but I do not want anyone to be alarmed.
This is the time for community building and we have not even started yet, as we are putting up things that need to be in place first. Today we will have the CAI wallet on a new searchable explorer, so everyone in the community see what we do is transparent.
Activity: 190
Coming up soon to the break even point where coins mined should equal the amount purchased in the IPO.  160 blocks or so I think(on block 1357 now).

At this point miners will take over as far as dictating the price on market and may make IPO holder think about selling for what they can get back.  I do hope they don't though I would like to see this coin develop.

IPO was around 50-60k coin(34BTC 0.0005-0.0008 for coin), we still dont have finished numbers. Anyway its more then 2000 blocks value.
But noone has their IPO CAI, cuz they will be sended only after 8 days from release.

And noone care about 1btc volume coinswap price, realy.
Activity: 602

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
CAI official p2pool

Please point your miners here:

http://thepool.pw:2888

and use your CAI address as username

for example -o http://thepool.pw:2888 -u CLbV9kZZG5...

you will receive payments directly to your address!

First block in, payments received, join us now!

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
www.dashpay.io

http://caishen.leetpools.net
DDOS PROTECTED
OFFICIAL POOL

Come mine and chat with fellow miners across the leetpools network in our new chatbox!! Check it out!

As trivial as it sounds, miners are loving our cross pool chat lol.

It's f*cking sick!
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
Updates: Added Pool distribution charts. Contacted high volume Exchanges for listings.
Starting Ad campaign next Monday. Adding block Explorers with more options tomorrow.
We will also fund the Faucet and IRC bot tomorrow. Twitter Promo in the works for this week as well.
Activity: 643
Merit: 253

CAI is listed at Coin-Swap.net

Our History and NEW market launch 2 days ago
Coin-Swap has been around since January and you can read our feedback thread for credibility. We just launched our NEW MARKET system on the 28th, so the system may appear empty but we have been an active exchange for over 2 months. Come check us out!

Attention Miners: AUTO-SELL
Miners! We have an auto-sell feature so you can set your mining pool address to your order address at Coin-Swap. This will continue to add what you mine to a single order instead of having an order open for each deposit. You can change the price of your order without having to cancel and create a new order. Simply change the price!

Immediate Payouts
As soon as your order executes, we send you your coins. We do this to minimize your risk. This is why you need to fill out both your CAI and BTC addresses in your profile.

How to get started at Coin-Swap
First you need to register: Register
Then you need to put in BOTH your CAI and BTC wallet addresses in your profile: Profile
Then to create an order you go to the market: CAI/BTC and set a price for your Buy or Sell order.

After you create your order
You will receive a popup with an address to send in your coins. Once received, your order is set. You can send in as many coins as you want to this address and it will list them at the price set for this order. If you send in more coins after the order is created, it'll add the additional coins to your balance. You can change the order price at any time. Unless you want multiple price entry points in the same market, you likely will only ever need one buy order and one sell order.

Contact Us
If you have any problems or questions about setting up an order please feel free to contact us! coinswapnet at gmail.com
Activity: 507

http://caishen.leetpools.net
DDOS PROTECTED
OFFICIAL POOL

Come mine and chat with fellow miners across the leetpools network in our new chatbox!! Check it out!

As trivial as it sounds, miners are loving our cross pool chat lol.
Activity: 582
coin has a lot of support at .00083  https://coin-swap.net/market/CAI/BTC    is that the ipo price? if you are selling at below that price.. your a fool , imho.
Activity: 136

We increased diff on the first day on purpose, because it's been noticed that at lower starting diff, some people will farm the coin in the first
24 hours of release and dump a huge amount on the first exchange. This scenario was prevented
with CAI, the coin only produced what it's supposed to produce, and now KGW took over and the
production is more controlled.

Its a bit unclear what you are saying here..."What was the coin suppose to produce ? What was the average block time during that day ? Seems little bit fishy like your whole coin. Unfortunatly the current block explorer is to crappy so i can answer the questions on my own

I think its quite clear what he is saying. Most miners, especially those that like to dump coins, like to mine a new coin right from the start, hoping to mine lots of coins at a low difficulty of 1 or 2 before the difficulty goes up. Those miners clearly left the building when they did not get what they where hoping for. The difficulty of this coin jumped around and up and down from 1 to about 200 or so until block 500 when KGW kicked in, which is why difficulty is now stable at about 11 based on fairly stable hashing power. You serious when you say you don't understand this???Are you one of those miners that likes mine and dump without supporting a community?
legendary

We increased diff on the first day on purpose, because it's been noticed that at lower starting diff, some people will farm the coin in the first
24 hours of release and dump a huge amount on the first exchange. This scenario was prevented
with CAI, the coin only produced what it's supposed to produce, and now KGW took over and the
production is more controlled.

Its a bit unclear what you are saying here..."What was the coin suppose to produce ? What was the average block time during that day ? Seems little bit fishy like your whole coin. Unfortunatly the current block explorer is to crappy so i can answer the questions on my own

We setup the initial difficulty where the coin would not be farmed and farmed and dumped at low initial difficulty. The coin is supposed to produce 981 blocks a day at 88 seconds per block. We came very close to that number. Fishy and Crabby ? what is fishy and crabby is that you post your message with a noobie account and you pretend to not understand. But I think you do understand, there is 3 more explorers in the works and I would like for you to find one thing wrong with this coin being transparent, or to find any wrongdoing on the part of the dev team.
I will have the CAI wallet posted just like the BTC wallet when the block explorer is up with more option, most likely tomorrow.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.
its a free market indeed i'm lolling@those we sell cheap ^^ most of us are holding bcause it will go slowly up by time.
but in the other hand its also good that there is some trading already
Jump to: