Author

Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★ - page 194. (Read 416437 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

We increased diff on the first day on purpose, because it's been noticed that at lower starting diff, some people will farm the coin in the first
24 hours of release and dump a huge amount on the first exchange. This scenario was prevented
with CAI, the coin only produced what it's supposed to produce, and now KGW took over and the
production is more controlled.

Its a bit unclear what you are saying here..."What was the coin suppose to produce ? What was the average block time during that day ? Seems little bit fishy like your whole coin. Unfortunatly the current block explorer is to crappy so i can answer the questions on my own

legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
https://twitter.com/JStuhlman

OK OK I changed it back to .00083, sorry I didn't mean to ruin anything for anyone, I just knew how much revenue I wanted to generate and I adjusted price based on difficulty...
And the fact that your sell order wasn't filled at half the price should tell you something.  Shocked  Roll Eyes

It's early days, it's the first time I've mined a coin from the start and I don't want to upset people...

You can sell your coins at 1 Satoshi if you like, it's free market. Nobody should be upset by that.
It will only create opportunity to the next person. We increased diff on the first day on purpose,
because it's been noticed that at lower starting diff, some people will farm the coin in the first
24 hours of release and dump a huge amount on the first exchange. This scenario was prevented
with CAI, the coin only produced what it's supposed to produce, and now KGW took over and the
production is more controlled. So we apologize to the farmers who wanted 10000 blocks on the first day,
it did not happen and will not happen. Now that those farmers left with their equipment we can get on
with mining that benefits the average miner.

Part of this post will be on announcement.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Activity: 6
Merit: 250
for those who halved the price this night, you guys ruined it for everybody congratulations

If you really think so, just buy all the coins currently available at "half the price", then sell them again at their price.

It is just a matter of offer and demand.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
CAI getting cheaper  Angry
Activity: 462
www.dashpay.io

OK OK I changed it back to .00083, sorry I didn't mean to ruin anything for anyone, I just knew how much revenue I wanted to generate and I adjusted price based on difficulty...
And the fact that your sell order wasn't filled at half the price should tell you something.  Shocked  Roll Eyes

It's early days, it's the first time I've mined a coin from the start and I don't want to upset people...

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Traveling in subspace

Activity: 364
CAI first p2pool

Please point your miners here:

http://thepool.pw:2888

and use your CAI address as username

for example -o http://thepool.pw:2888 -u CLbV9kZZG5...

you will receive payments directly to your address!

First block in, payments received, join us now!

Activity: 100
Merit: 10
What fun times!  I'm simultaneously cudamining CAI at 300kh/s with 2 x GTX780CUII (my gaming SLI setup for 3 x asus 4K DCS A10C Warthog flight sim) and cpumining DarkCoin at 600kh/s,  and my temps are < 50C!  Please, box, don't burn up!  Been going since launch, and very stable =)
Activity: 168
Difficulty has gone down, so I'm adjusting my sell order, halving the sale price...

Why?

Because I'm producing twice the amount of coins, I have a rule of thumb formula for my rigs and I set my price based on that...

The coins I"ve already mined I'm leaving at .00083, new coins at the lower difficulty I will sell at the lower price.  Isn't it how it should work?  Price should match difficulty to mine?

No, price should match supply & demand. 

Agreed, right now there is no demand...
If you haven't noticed, 99% of altcoins have no demand.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Block reward schedule:
28 CAI (block 0000002 -  358363) - year 00-01   => 17,405,892 left to be mined
10 CAI (block 0358363 - 1075089) - year 01-03   => 10,238,632 left to be mined
05 CAI (block 1075089 - 2150178) - year 03-06   => 04,863,187 left to be mined
03 CAI (block 2150178 - 3583630) - year 06-10   => 00,562,831 left to be mined
01 CAI (block 3583630 - 4705306) - year 10-13   => 000000 CAI left to be mined
www.dashpay.io
Any info about exchanges? Can we spend some IPO money for buying slot/votes somewhere?

P.s. Looks like devs still sleeping after the smooth launch Tongue

Patience we only now a day old, and I am pretty sure some people are waiting to grab some CAI from those who do not know where this coin is going  Grin when the right time comes big exchanges will come.

Give me even small, i want more coins, but i cant buy it now. (dont offer me coin-swap, its very strange and very new ex)

Actually Coin-Swap has been around longer than just about all the others but it's new market system is only 2 days old which is why it looks empty. It's deposit system is different, and that is to help protect you from Mt Gox and Cryptorush scenarios. However, we are going to implement the traditional deposit system this coming week.

Here is our bitcontalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/exchange-coin-swapnet-a-very-different-exchange-480952

The thread speaks for itself. Keep an eye on us, we are up and coming and we were here to support CAI from the beginning.

Ian

I really like it, the small amount I've sold so far has been smooth sailing.  I enjoy the money going straight into my wallet after the sale...
Activity: 643
Merit: 253
Any info about exchanges? Can we spend some IPO money for buying slot/votes somewhere?

Patience we only now a day old, and I am pretty sure some people are waiting to grab some CAI from those who do not know where this coin is going  Grin when the right time comes big exchanges will come.

Give me even small, i want more coins, but i cant buy it now. (dont offer me coin-swap, its very strange and very new ex)

Actually Coin-Swap has been around longer than just about all the others but it's new market system is only 2 days old which is why it looks empty. It's deposit system is different, and that is to help protect you from Mt Gox and Cryptorush scenarios. However, we are going to implement the traditional deposit system this coming week.

Here is our bitcontalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/exchange-coin-swapnet-a-very-different-exchange-480952

The thread speaks for itself. Keep an eye on us, we are up and coming and we were here to support CAI from the beginning.

Ian
legendary
Coin-Swap.net NEW exchange system

CAI/BTC market at Coin-Swap.net

CAI/BTC with 0% trade fees for BUY orders for the first 48 hours.

Steps to use the system:
Register
Profile - Put in your CAI address and your BTC (or DOGE) address
Go to the market

Make sure to use the AUTO SELL feature if you are mining!

This exchange has been about for sometime now and is not known to have any problems. We will add to announcement.
legendary

Patience we only now a day old, and I am pretty sure some people are waiting to grab some CAI from those who do not know where this coin is going  Grin when the right time comes big exchanges will come.

We are planning to launch Ad campaigns to raise interest in CAI, if anyone is in a rush to buy/sell please use escrow on forums.
Small exchanges are a risk also. We are not seeking quick Market we plan this at our pace, we want everything to be done right.
CAI will benefit from many factors that will change the market soon. When ASICS show up in 3 months, where do you want your money
invested in a coin that will have many developers ready to intervene and prevent quick mining and dumping or a coin with little or no
developers?

We are not here to satisfy the needs of the daily trader, or short term investor. As those needs quickly change and one day they will promote
CAI because they just bought some, or the next day they will talk it down because they have none. It is known that people will react to trolls who want to buy cheap, and that's why we will see more of them at this thread now.

CAI produces 19 coins/minute  Vertcoin produces 20 coins/minute.

in 3 months there will only be less than 2.5 million CAI produced. Not a billion.

The devs got much needed rest now. Our work starts now.

KGW kicked in at block 500 and the retarget is for every block.

CAI should produce about 981 blocks per day or ~ 40 block an hour.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
www.dashpay.io
Difficulty has gone down, so I'm adjusting my sell order, halving the sale price...

Why?

Because I'm producing twice the amount of coins, I have a rule of thumb formula for my rigs and I set my price based on that...

The coins I"ve already mined I'm leaving at .00083, new coins at the lower difficulty I will sell at the lower price.  Isn't it how it should work?  Price should match difficulty to mine?
Calculate everything to be around 0.01BTC/MH/day for Scrypt, 0.02BTC/MH/day for ScryptN and 0.02BTC/GH/day with keccak. Wink

That's pretty damn close to my rule of thumb lol.  I chucked a grid of 15 GPU rigs at Caishen and I said I wanted .5 BTC a day revenue from that grid.  That grid gives me 45 Mh/s Script or 24.5 Mh/s Scrypt-N...  Which is thereabouts similar to your formula...

Last night, using my rule of thumb and difficulty at that point in time it gave me a price of .00083.  Difficulty is now a third of what it was last night...
your rule of thumb is worth nothing if there is no buy support. always keep up the selling price as twice as the "real value"

for those who halved the price this night, you guys ruined it for everybody congratulations

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

Patience we only now a day old, and I am pretty sure some people are waiting to grab some CAI from those who do not know where this coin is going  Grin when the right time comes big exchanges will come.

legendary

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
DASH is the future of crypto payments!

SMOOTH LUNCH Cheesy HEHE
Jump to: