Pages:
Author

Topic: Calling a five months target at $211 - next prediction on page 7 :) - page 2. (Read 10729 times)

legendary
Activity: 1100
Merit: 1032
Approx 7 months later, we have broken upward, from a charting lines POV we should be at the beginning of a bullish trend.

I do not have a pretty graph to back it at the moment, but for the fun of it, I will make two predictions:
* 2-3 months: $350 is possible for the summer, target is $325 by mid-july.
* 5 months: we will retest the $250 range in autumn.

It will be a bumpy ride, next confirmation will be testing of $290 by mid-june and staying above $225 until then.
Of course some black swan event might throw everything off, but that's the fun of it, isn't it?

And just FTR, do not ever speculate more than you can afford to lose.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
200,000 bitcoins to be liquidated... i don't see this in any positive way for price recovery especially when confidence in bitcoin is waning... majority of the coins will be dumped as soon as they hit exchanges..

https://www.mtgox.com/img/pdf/201504_notice1_en.pdf

why you think that? not everybody want to dump their precious bitcoin, also why dumping now, when those bitcoin were probably bought at a higher price, is beyond stupid
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Trust me!
200,000 bitcoins to be liquidated... i don't see this in any positive way for price recovery especially when confidence in bitcoin is waning... majority of the coins will be dumped as soon as they hit exchanges..

And the price is still going up!? Cheesy Well I don't think the majority agrees with that assessment, to be honest. Also the price of the Bitcoins stuck there is supposedly fixed at over $400/bitcoin....
Activity: 770
Merit: 509
what are the predictions for the next 5 months?

If consolidation of a floor does not happen before mid may, I would be tempted to think we could cross 2xx. If the opposite happens, a very slow uptrend might start. Take into consideration the big players are using this long term downtrend to try to pick up as much cheap hanging fruit as possible from the clueless non-longtermers.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100

btc crashing down, down, down...
Activity: 833
Merit: 1001

Activity: 686
A pumpkin mines 27 hours a night
FWIW the situation still looks fairly undecided, the price is getting squeezed in ever tighter margins, some of the resistance lines have become supports, but with diminishing volumes, this does not mean bulls have won.

Usually things should have broken out one way or another at this point, but it looks like this will be played to the very end.

Volumes are diminishing as the price gets squeezed, tentative deadline for the final convergence is May 2-3 at around $225. Things are really tight, any move with volume will show the direction.

I am still hoping this is a failing wedge, which the bulls should eventually win, but there needs to be a news of some sort to trigger things...

Looks like you were, at least sort of, right. We broke that first mini triangle pretty well the other day. No real consolidation, which is remarkable. Even the default direction seems to be still "up" at this moment. Let's see where this is getting us, we could re-test the current resistance line of the bigger falling wedge...
legendary
It's remarkable that the price is still holding, yeah!

Yes, none of the big players are taking risks. It like sumos before the rush. Or bots on autopilot. hehe
Trust me!
FWIW the situation still looks fairly undecided, the price is getting squeezed in ever tighter margins, some of the resistance lines have become supports, but with diminishing volumes, this does not mean bulls have won.

Usually things should have broken out one way or another at this point, but it looks like this will be played to the very end.

Volumes are diminishing as the price gets squeezed, tentative deadline for the final convergence is May 2-3 at around $225. Things are really tight, any move with volume will show the direction.

I am still hoping this is a failing wedge, which the bulls should eventually win, but there needs to be a news of some sort to trigger things...

We're still in the 'it can break down' phase, yeah. That being said, I would've expected the price to break down even more considering the dumps 1-2 weeks ago. It's remarkable that the price is still holding, yeah!
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010
https://www.bitcoin.com/
fairglu, you sound like you know what your talking about when it comes to price movements and predictions, have you had a go at this one yet?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1026282.0;topicseen
legendary

Trust me!
Yup, I gotta chime in and applaud this prediction. I don't really know whether it was luck or really profound TA, but it was more or less on spot. Looking at the larger scale really makes me nervous and excited at the same time right now.
Activity: 896
Lol, perfect prediction! Shocked
Activity: 154
Maybe he is a huge whale that sets the price to whatever he wants... Could you OP please provide info on future price, especially if that's the case.
And make it a bit lower for a few days, I want to buy some Wink
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010
https://www.bitcoin.com/
You got a fuckin magic 8ball or something OP, 5 months later and your almost spot on, well done.
Activity: 154

A price of ~140-160 for me to buy in and then back to 200+$ for the rest of the year. And then moon in 5 years unless some other coin surpasses it Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
legendary
I hope you guys know how this line drawing works. People draw some lines and other people see it as an imaginary wall or target, so they put their orders there. More people see the orders and add to the walls creating supports based on imaginary lines written by someone. The price stops at the wall, predictions confirm, more people start to believe in the imaginary lines...

Yes, self-fulfilling prophecy, usually works until a black swan event happens.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
I hope you guys know how this line drawing works. People draw some lines and other people see it as an imaginary wall or target, so they put their orders there. More people see the orders and add to the walls creating supports based on imaginary lines written by someone. The price stops at the wall, predictions confirm, more people start to believe in the imaginary lines...
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
agree with the others. congrats on a great call
Pages:
Jump to: