Pages:
Author

Topic: Calling a five months target at $211 - next prediction on page 7 :) - page 4. (Read 10729 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
falling below 200 can trigger a massive rise up to a all new ATM so the current volatility isnt that depressing Tongue
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
Benji called 196 aswell as an important level. Where do you think we will go once we break it and why do you think it's important? Just the trendline?

i'm pretty confident that it will stay between 100 and 200 at worst case scenario, before rising again... this if sub 200 will ever be achieved again(that again is the reason why i'm not worried)
Activity: 924
Benji called 196 aswell as an important level. Where do you think we will go once we break it and why do you think it's important? Just the trendline?
legendary
Activity: 1100
Merit: 1032
really good call fairglu. You also traded your call in this way? Or are you a hodler?  Cheesy

I hodl more than I trade.

Even when I make bearish predictions, I always have trouble hitting the "sell" button hehe.

Based on bitstamp chart (the one from the OP)
Looks like if we go below 196 within 48h, the bears will have won this round.
Bulls need to break to 250 with volume.

Based on bitfinex chart:
There is still room for "no action" until mid-may, with prices in the 190-230 range

Choose your poison Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1722
The next 24 hours are critical. Mark my words, it´s always a good line. Right or wrong, up or down, sideways or out the window. Best of luck, g

They are always critical... blah.

Good call OP.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
The next 24 hours are critical. Mark my words, it´s always a good line. Right or wrong, up or down, sideways or out the window. Best of luck, g
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Prices arent $211, but you are pretty close off by $10 but it hasnt been 5 months lol.

5.5 months now, granted, but the price is still in the boundaries of the OP, and it's off by $5 now

Singularity in the next 72h, which are going to be... crucial hehe. I'm betting on a ride, not sure which way. I hope it will be up.

really good call fairglu. You also traded your call in this way? Or are you a hodler?  Cheesy
legendary
Prices arent $211, but you are pretty close off by $10 but it hasnt been 5 months lol.

5.5 months now, granted, but the price is still in the boundaries of the OP, and it's off by $5 now

Singularity in the next 72h, which are going to be... crucial hehe. I'm betting on a ride, not sure which way. I hope it will be up.
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
Apparently legendary retards have spent about a million man-hours on these threads for the past year telling people that the Chinese are actually buying bitcoin. I guess these idiots really believe that the Chinese share our western noble bitcoin ideals. No sorry, it´s just another money printing press to them.
Lol, all of the legendary members FUDing are either bought accounts or people that sold all of their BTC supply and are scared it might go above ATH.
legendary
Activity: 1218
OP's wishes are coming truer by the day Sad prices are sliding in front of Bitcoiners eyes lol Sad
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

I have feeling its going to head down to double digits soon, due to that downward trend we been seeing, then again who knows it might go back up.  Huh
legendary
Almost at the singularity now...
Apparently legendary retards have spent about a million man-hours on these threads for the past year telling people that the Chinese are actually buying bitcoin. I guess these idiots really believe that the Chinese share our western noble bitcoin ideals. No sorry, it´s just another money printing press to them.
legendary
April's fools last for the whole month eh?  Grin

Still got a chance for $211 mid-april based in bitstamp chart.
Same lines of bitfinex show $211 for early may.

May is a good time for BTC pumps. We'll see.
Activity: 854
Merit: 503
Legendary trader
What if there will be a April Fools' PUMP instead of a dump? Smiley
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
Nice try OP.

The bounce from the Jan. bottom looked pretty convincing until about two weeks ago. You´re maybe a month or so off. Bitcoin´s problem remains anemic volume and no buying interest.
Thats what simpleton plebs take from their analysis. Meanwhile this is what is going on behind the curtains:

You have no notions about how things work if you limit all to what you said. Things are building up. It's going to be fun to see what FUDsters say in the next months.
Let this last column be the real, not projected data. As soon as it really turns to what is projected that is a strong argument in favour of Bitcoin rise.
For now it is only a 'projected' strong argument, and projections are not always correct.
Nice try OP.

The bounce from the Jan. bottom looked pretty convincing until about two weeks ago. You´re maybe a month or so off. Bitcoin´s problem remains anemic volume and no buying interest.
Thats what simpleton plebs take from their analysis. Meanwhile this is what is going on behind the curtains:

You have no notions about how things work if you limit all to what you said. Things are building up. It's going to be fun to see what FUDsters say in the next months.

Yeah, I´ve seen that one before. And similar. Countless retards around here that have been 100% wrong for over a year should maybe take a year or so off posting.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
Nice try OP.

Nice try OP.

uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
betting on the bitcoin price is the most unpredictable, but in some way the last couple of months the price is steady. So I guess it is a possibility. But hope it can hold the current price.
Bitcoin is as much easy (or difficult) to predict as any other asset of such speculative nature.
Having said that, I think we should expect the sideways trend for the next five months, within the channel $200-$300.
Pages:
Jump to: