Pages:
Author

Topic: Calling a five months target at $211 - next prediction on page 7 :) - page 5. (Read 10729 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
AltoCenter.com
betting on the bitcoin price is the most unpredictable, but in some way the last couple of months the price is steady. So I guess it is a possibility. But hope it can hold the current price.
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
@OP: great call. Any chance to see your predictions for the next five months?
legendary
Activity: 1100
Merit: 1032
Yeah this is a tough level anyway. Is the op around for more predictions? Tongue

Still waiting to see if that one will come to pass.

Made another one on XMR, and got it completely wrong hehe Wink
Activity: 924
Yeah this is a tough level anyway. Is the op around for more predictions? Tongue
Activity: 392
Nice post.

Made me take a walk down memory lane.

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1026
★Nitrogensports.eu★
Given Bitcoin's volatility, I would say that the target was reasonably close.
At least the OP got the trend right.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 7490
Crypto Swap Exchange
Looks like his prediction is close to current bitcoin price now at $253
Let's wait for 3 days to see if his prediction was true Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3696
Merit: 5269
This thread is stupid.
legendary
Activity: 1092
If you missed the opportunity to buy bitcoins in the $211 range then sit tight: you'll get your chance in the next few weeks.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
After the last small bullrun to 300, i believe there will be "rinse and repeat" few times ahead , before either falling down to 180-200, or rising to another +50$ mark.
At this time its insanely hard to predict the movement, maybe the OP has something to advise us further on btc price, we dont care about xmr and other shi*coins

I don't believe the price won't deviate much between 250-300 and will stabilize at this level for a while.

double negative, aka we dont need no education Smiley

cheers
Activity: 342
I don't believe the price won't deviate much between 250-300 and will stabilize at this level for a while.
Activity: 248
Merit: 252
If you make one good prediction, then stop! and leave with your head held high.

If you've ever looked at the portfolio managers and top performers over 1 year, 2 years etc, the best recent one is almost never the best one the following year, and even if they achieve that, the probability of being top the following year diminishes again. 

That doesn't mean the under performer will automatically flip into position either.  If we all knew that then there wouldn't be a market.

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
wow that was a really good prediction, not like all those trollers with their bullshit

what do you think about the next bitcoin step? a good rise, stagnancy or another big drop?
legendary
Please do more predictions you are good! Cheesy

The chicken bones indicate a 30% drop in XMR soon, but I do not trust modern chicken bones much, even organic ones.
Activity: 854
Merit: 503
Legendary trader
Please do more predictions you are good! Cheesy
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
I think $300 sounds about the ball park
legendary
Activity: 896
Putting a Tolkien reference as an option makes it just too tempting  Roll Eyes

Honestly, I think if we're at 211 in five months that would be so bad that it would probably mean the end of bitcoin.
So, despite these last days, I believe we're amidst an upwards trend, which should take us to about 800 by the end of the year - I'd put us in the 600/700 range in 5 months.

you must be joking right? the end of bitcoin? seriously?
your $800 prediction is far too high. i think the highest it will go is probably $500
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1006
Loving this thread buddy, good call, already hiring some popcorns to watch bitcoinwisdom.com during april fools, more exciting than any movie.
legendary
Honestly, I think if we're at 211 in five months that would be so bad that it would probably mean the end of bitcoin.

It is definitely a "singularity" point, I am not thinking the end, more like some point that needs to be revisited before any hope of bounce.
If there is no bounce on the singularity, things would be grim indeed for BTC.

The trend lines are still valid, and it looks like we'll be there for April's fool...

TA is a bit scary, it works only because/when it is a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Putting a Tolkien reference as an option makes it just too tempting  Roll Eyes

So, despite these last days, I believe we're amidst an upwards trend, which should take us to about 800 by the end of the year - I'd put us in the 600/700 range in 5 months.
Pages:
Jump to: