Pages:
Author

Topic: Calling a five months target at $211 - next prediction on page 7 :) - page 6. (Read 10729 times)

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
So, what is the next target ? $20 or $2000 ? Smiley

Neither. I will go on a limb and say a low around 180-190, then a bounce to 200-ish, where it will stay until April Fool's

After that, a slow crawl to the 250-300 range until 2016 and the next halving maybe.
No more "get rich quick" and no more very profitable mining.
The price will go high as fuck when least expected. If there is an high adoption = there is an high price, cause and effect. And we never know when bitcoin suddenly becomes trendy and everyone and their mother jumps in.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Looks like the prediction will not be too far off...  Grin

You did pretty well! Will be curious to see how 3/29 looks, the 5 month mark!
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Behold the power of TA Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1100
Merit: 1032
Looks like the prediction will not be too far off...  Grin
legendary
Neither. I will go on a limb and say a low around 180-190, then a bounce to 200-ish, where it will stay until April Fool's

After that, a slow crawl to the 250-300 range until 2016 and the next halving maybe.

Well, it did overshoot a bit, but we're at 190 now.

Not sure how long it will last.
legendary

donator
Activity: 784
Q7
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Now when read back these old threads, certain predictions indeed could be true. I mean it's not simply a wild guess but a real graph plot that points to potential btc price.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1035
legendary
Just for the fun of it and the record.

Why? Because a bunch of lines on a drawing converge there, and 211 because it's the nearest prime.

No idea what happens after the "singularity" on 2015 April Fool's, but being an irredeemable bull I would say up.

Looks like April Fool's Day is coming early this year!
legendary
April is to soon i say maybe in September.

I would still prefer it to happen on April Fool's day.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

Why? Because a bunch of lines on a drawing converge there, and 211 because it's the nearest prime.

No idea what happens after the "singularity" on 2015 April Fool's, but being an irredeemable bull I would say up.

April is to soon i say maybe in September.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

are you serious with your graph? uhm....i suppose you're trolling us Cheesy
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Probably will happen, but not because of your irrational graph, but because it was way overpumped in 2013.
Still nothing stops it from going up again. It has been highly volatile and its hard to predict.
legendary
Probably will happen, but not because of your irrational graph, but because it was way overpumped in 2013.

Charting works in trading because it is a self-fulfilling prophecy: everyone (including bots) end up with the same lines, and reacts based on them... until some actual piece of news or black swan happens, and throws things "off the chart".
Activity: 486
Merit: 104
Well, the price did drop to 275$ last month, and looking at the current trend, it is very wellpossible.

It did not last down there very long at all; Bounced right back up to just under 400.
legendary
Activity: 888
Monero - secure, private and untraceable currency.
legendary
those are not a bunch of lines TO a specific point, those are a bunch of lines FROM a specific point.

Some evoked the possibility Satoshi was a time traveler, could that point be his origin?
Activity: 481
Merit: 102
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1024
I appreciate the hard high quality work of analysis that's being done in this thread.  It really shifts the standard for TA to a whole new level - worldwide.

I feel overwhelmed especially by the innovative technique of converging lines that are the foundations of the revolutionary Red-Phalloid-Indicator (RPI), which is the only indicator that can accurately predict big market eruptions.

ya.ya.yo!
Pages:
Jump to: