Pages:
Author

Topic: Calling a five months target at $211 - next prediction on page 7 :) - page 7. (Read 10729 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
$211 is a bit too bullish. It could easily be in lower 100s or two digits by then
You obviously don't have much trust in this coin.
BTC is the most revolutionary payment system right now that grows to be more popular each month.

More popular each month, huh? So how do you explain the fact that the price has been falling for almost a year now?

Have you heard about the concept of "supply and demand"? Do you know what a falling price indicates?

Activity: 369
$211 is a bit too bullish. It could easily be in lower 100s or two digits by then

I think many people are still holding onto their coins hoping for signs of a trend reversal in 2015. If that doesn't happen, then we could see a large crash as people give up and dump their btc.
Activity: 336
a) GABI to buy $200 Million in Bitcoin
b) GABI cooperating with Bitfinex
c) Bitfinex which has become the lead exchange obviously driving down the price

Keep selling them cheap coins

careful now, logic is looked down upon round these parts. just refer to the post above this one if you don't believe me!
Activity: 1246
Merit: 261
★ Investor | Trader | Promoter
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014
wouldn't be surprised
Activity: 476
Double digits by April 2015.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Well, the price did drop to 275$ last month, and looking at the current trend, it is very wellpossible.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
a) GABI to buy $200 Million in Bitcoin
b) GABI cooperating with Bitfinex
c) Bitfinex which has become the lead exchange obviously driving down the price

Keep selling them cheap coins
Activity: 406
211 would be a nice buying opportunity for the bullish. I am not sure how many weak hands are left to panic it down that far but bitcoin always seems to surprise me.
Activity: 378
Merit: 254
Just for the fun of it and the record.

Why? Because a bunch of lines on a drawing converge there, and 211 because it's the nearest prime.

No idea what happens after the "singularity" on 2015 April Fool's, but being an irredeemable bull I would say up.

Puts things in perspective Smiley
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Words cannot describe my amazement at that chart.

There is now a fine line between dump & hodl
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Here is what I think of your chart

Your enhancement of the chart puts it in it's true light.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
bigtimespaghetti.com
You didn't need that many lines, you could have used 2 or 3...

My gut feeling is that we could grind lower from here. My gut is sometimes wrong though!
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1023
Draw a bunch of lines at predicted price. Call it science Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1003
WePower.red
You are the Picasso of price charting.
legendary
Activity: 1100
Merit: 1032
Just for the fun of it and the record.

Why? Because a bunch of lines on a drawing converge there, and 211 because it's the nearest prime.

No idea what happens after the "singularity" on 2015 April Fool's, but being an irredeemable bull I would say up.

Pages:
Jump to: