Pages:
Author

Topic: Calling a five months target at $211 - next prediction on page 7 :) - page 3. (Read 10729 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 2793
Shitcoin Minimalist
I just stopped in to Congratulate the OP.  Wink

It takes balls to publicly make a prediction on something as volatile as bitcoin from 5 months out. It takes brilliance, and maybe a bit of luck, to actually be correct.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
Well, it hit 210 for about five seconds but still not bad for a prediction. Looks like that was the bottom for a while, maybe this month. But bitcoin´s main problem remains limp volume and little buying.

You have to be f'g kidding me "not bad" - very few would have been within $100 from 5 months out, let alone a few bucks. Incredible is all I can say.
I'd very interested to see the op make another 5 month call from here.

It has been cratering for more than a year and I doubt that it will have stopped cratering five months from now. But probably it will be more stabilized.

I'm asking for another prediction from the OP, but thanks.
Activity: 602
I think we can nominate this as one of the all time most accurate bitcoin predictions.

Yep and he said its up Smiley

It is accurate. So the price is at the critical point. Up we come.

So its time to buy more bitcoin and hodl Smiley
Well, it hit 210 for about five seconds but still not bad for a prediction. Looks like that was the bottom for a while, maybe this month. But bitcoin´s main problem remains limp volume and little buying.

You have to be f'g kidding me "not bad" - very few would have been within $100 from 5 months out, let alone a few bucks. Incredible is all I can say.
I'd very interested to see the op make another 5 month call from here.

It has been cratering for more than a year and I doubt that it will have stopped cratering five months from now. But probably it will be more stabilized.
legendary

I'd be very interested to see the op make another 5 month call from here.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040
Man you were spot on, one of the best prediction in bitcoin price histroy  Tongue

Haha yes, now "for the fun of it" tell us what the price will be in another 5 months please!  Grin
3x2
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004
Man you were spot on, one of the best prediction in bitcoin price histroy  Tongue
8up
Activity: 618

I am not sure BTC could survive another year of downtrend and rising transaction volume, I am thinking "Tragedy of the Commons" there. Running a full node, service or pool would become more and more expensive, for ever diminishing returns.

Yeah, I think so too, not only that, but miners will be squeezed for real under 100$. Already the majority of small miners is out of the game and only the most efficient are still here. Once we reach a critical point between the cost-basis and the value of btc we will face some huge problems with how the network runs, the blockchain could basically stop for months since the difficulty only adjusts every 2 weeks. We are already seeing the effect of this prolonged trend in how slow confirmations are lately.

Seems like a good plan to test this now. Damage will be much worse in 5 years, when broader adoption already occurred.
Activity: 924

I am not sure BTC could survive another year of downtrend and rising transaction volume, I am thinking "Tragedy of the Commons" there. Running a full node, service or pool would become more and more expensive, for ever diminishing returns.

Yeah, I think so too, not only that, but miners will be squeezed for real under 100$. Already the majority of small miners is out of the game and only the most efficient are still here. Once we reach a critical point between the cost-basis and the value of btc we will face some huge problems with how the network runs, the blockchain could basically stop for months since the difficulty only adjusts every 2 weeks. We are already seeing the effect of this prolonged trend in how slow confirmations are lately.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I think we can nominate this as one of the all time most accurate bitcoin predictions.

It is accurate. So the price is at the critical point. Up we come.
Activity: 602

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
Just for the fun of it and the record.

Why? Because a bunch of lines on a drawing converge there, and 211 because it's the nearest prime.

No idea what happens after the "singularity" on 2015 April Fool's, but being an irredeemable bull I would say up.

Oh wow.  Lol.  A tad late, but man...
legendary
Activity: 1288
$211 is a bit too bullish. It could easily be in lower 100s or two digits by then
You obviously don't have much trust in this coin.
BTC is the most revolutionary payment system right now that grows to be more popular each month.

"BTC is the most revolutionary payment system right now that grows to be LESS popular each month."

I've fixed it for you.
It is only because of ignorance of people who are reacting only to every kind of bad news and are totally skeptical towards great and optimistic news like PayPal acceptance or rise of new great exchange markets like Gemini. It it impatience of people who think that if bitcoin is not huge right now it is dead. Bu that is completely not true at all.
Activity: 318
Merit: 100
$211 is a bit too bullish. It could easily be in lower 100s or two digits by then
You obviously don't have much trust in this coin.
BTC is the most revolutionary payment system right now that grows to be more popular each month.

"BTC is the most revolutionary payment system right now that grows to be LESS popular each month."

I've fixed it for you.
Activity: 788
Nice call. Once again, the bulls get smacked in the face.
legendary
Not sure if you are lucky or good on your prediction, but it's accuracy is amazing.
legendary
Activity: 1100
Merit: 1032
Benji called 196 aswell as an important level. Where do you think we will go once we break it

No real idea

and why do you think it's important? Just the trendline?

Yes, it's a convergence of long-term bearish and bullish trend.

After that point, if we go up, bulls maintain a long-term trend upward, if we go down, bears confirm a long-term trend downward.
Whichever way it goes could set the tune for the next year or two.

Pages:
Jump to: