Pages:
Author

Topic: Calling you forth, Coinographic - page 3. (Read 10492 times)

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
March 09, 2015, 07:45:09 PM

I received this message from Coinographic yesterday morning. I replied "Sorry to hear that. Can I ask what you plan to do with the pre-sale funds for the gold collection?"

As of this morning, I haven't heard back. 

For the record, I had offered to purchase one of Coinographic's silver pieces recently, and I expressed an interest in
a trade with them as well.

I am not posting this to tear them down. I don't know the entire story. I am posting this because after reading the comments below I believe this information could prevent others from pre-ordering a product that may never show up.

as far as i am aware every order has been shipped.  We will look into this for you

I ordered and paid on 09th december and still wait for shipping information!!!

Paid two weeks ago and their account went dark since then. No responses to PMs. I'm starting to get concerned......

They've been online 3 days ago on the litecointalk forum. I'm starting to think there wasn't any plans to make physical bitcoins at all  Undecided but I don't want to cause any FUD.

I haven't seen any member here receives physical bitcoin from Coinographic.  It is alarming that the shipping due date is fast approaching and there is no words or reply from Coinographic on the pre-order coins.  I was preparing to order the silver physical bitcoin from them but now I am backing out  concern that they may be facing some kinds o ffinancial or cash flow trouble.

Looks like coinographics claims that he had lots of stock and wanted to trade with Kialara was a lie.
legendary
Activity: 1251
Merit: 1259
MONKEYNUTS
March 06, 2015, 02:31:27 PM
Any more news ?
legendary
Activity: 1251
Merit: 1259
MONKEYNUTS
February 24, 2015, 04:57:33 PM
Has anyone ever redeemed a Coinographic coin ? Was everything in order with the private key ?
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
★☆ QDice.net ★☆ Co-Owner
February 19, 2015, 03:11:11 PM
Just checked this thread for news...

Coinographic, thats just some fucked up shit that you are pulling here...
Only lies and cheating. You are officially a SCAMMER!
legendary
February 18, 2015, 11:23:54 AM
Activity: 334
February 17, 2015, 08:39:56 PM
FURTHER I SUGGEST NOBODY REGISTERS A PETITION TO WIND UP THE COMPANY! THIS WILL ONLY ASSIST COINOGRAPHIC IN RUNNING AWAY FROM THEIR RESPONSIBILITIES
legendary
February 17, 2015, 01:59:19 PM
Activity: 910
Merit: 530
$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP
February 16, 2015, 09:41:11 PM
Wow, I am shocked by how blunt and disrespectful this situation ended. The bit about the email addresses, phone numbers, and company address all being shut down for communication just blew me away. You talked several times about having good intentions, yet your intentions over the past few months are clear: running your dying business into the ground while still trying to steal every bit possible from customers, knowingly fucking them. It sounds like you are about to get proper fucked here though. Hopefully you weren't gambling with the last customer's funds still trying to win the money back to pay off the 1st...

One serious thing to consider is if Coinographic is willing to run away like this, what is to stop him from keeping a copy of your private keys to your physical coins.

ALL PHYSICAL COINOGRAPHIC COINS SHOULD BE CONSIDERED COMPROMISED AT THIS POINT GIVEN THEIR ACTIONS.

No kidding, I would half expect to find an "I Owe You" note underneath one of Coinographic's holograms at this point.  Roll Eyes
February 16, 2015, 09:22:12 PM
February 16, 2015, 09:17:08 PM
I already commenced legal proceedings against Coinographic last week, he is aware of this. The company is yet in liquidation, no liquidator has been appointment yet according to my solictor.

Refund Owed

He owes me 5.46BTC and 729LTC.

Mark has the following coins in stock and I have emails confirming this, he was trying to get Charlie to buy some coins recently and I am not sure if this went through:
45 bull coins
29 Chicken coins
38 LA coins
352 1 LTC coins

If anyone would like Marks personal details please PM me. I will be back in the UK next month to deal with this and to visit Mark in person to discuss this matter further, if anyone wishes me to take on collection of their debt please PM me.

Please read here: https://www.gov.uk/liquidate-your-company

'You can be banned from being a director for 2 to 15 years or prosecuted if the liquidator decides your conduct was unfit.'

Once I estbablish who the appointment liquidator is, I will post their details here. As you can see above, if the liquidator decides Marks conduct was unfit he will be banned from being a director for 2-15 years. I suggest when I post these details that everyone involved contact the liquidator and explain why Marks conduct was definately unfit and perhaps fraudulent.

Mark is currently the director of this company, http://www.visualsin.co.uk/, company reg: 8709006 which today is showing as CLOSED FOR BUSINESS.

I will update this thread when I have further information. I suggest everyone report this to COMPANIES HOUSE as a 'fraud' to ensure that they are aware of the practices of Coinographic and that they still have stock in hand. https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/reporting-fraud-about-a-company-to-companies-house, they will work with the liquidators and its likely Mark will not tell the truth to the liquidation team

The Company Investigations team within The Insolvency Service has the power to investigate limited companies where information received suggests corporate abuse, such as:

serious misconduct
fraud or scams
sharp practice in the way a company operates

Also to complain to the INSOLVENCY SERVICE: https://www.gov.uk/complain-about-a-limited-company

Can everyone please post the LITECOIN and BITCOIN addresses where they made payments too, that way we can trace these payments on the Blockchain to see where exactly they ended up. Mark continued to take payments for coins yet he has not spent that money anywhere as he did not manufacture the coins. Lets try and find where he channelled these funds too so we can inform the liquidators and courts.

legendary
February 16, 2015, 08:20:02 PM
One serious thing to consider is if Coinographic is willing to run away like this, what is to stop him from keeping a copy of your private keys to your physical coins.

ALL PHYSICAL COINOGRAPHIC COINS SHOULD BE CONSIDERED COMPROMISED AT THIS POINT GIVEN THEIR ACTIONS.
legendary
February 16, 2015, 08:07:17 PM
Coinographic...you guys disgust me.  How many times have you lied to your customers, ignored them, broken promises, and now you resort to theft?!  You guys continued to take orders long after you knew you were not going to fulfill them.  That's fraud.  

You have inventory that you could have used to make people whole, but instead you slink off into the night.  Your argument is that sales are low and bitcoin/litecoin prices are down?  That affects every other other physical coin seller, but you don't see them acting like you.  Good riddance Mark.

I would ask that anyone in UK contact their law enforcement on Mr. Hamilton.

Some public info:

http://whois.domaintools.com/coinographic.com
http://companycheck.co.uk/director/918165311

Yup I am a physical coin seller and yes business is slow but it doesn't mean my business is going to go bankrupt.

It sure sounds like Coinographic speculated with their customer's funds. How else would they "lose" the money based on the prices of crypto?

Especially FUNDING amounts specifically for customer coins.

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
February 16, 2015, 07:57:23 PM

I'm still shocked that he has not even funded coins from October, it seems that things have been going "wrong" (or money "disappearing") for a long time...

From when in October exactly? I was under the impression that the company was doing well back then because apparently Mark had money and time to go on a honeymoon in late September.

20 of October...

So things must have started to go wrong somewhere between late September to late October, and yet he continued to take orders all the way up until today, Jesus!

This was his reply on February 1st when I told him to take down the order page on his website:

We will be taking the products down when we put the forms up.  I am not a criminal and it’s not that many people that are owed.  It can’t be as we didn’t sell hardly any coins.  We will settle our bill in 25 LTC coins with you but first we must deal with outstanding customer issues, bear with us.  No-one has bought anything from our website for nearly two months, no-one has been ripped off
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001
February 16, 2015, 07:37:48 PM

I'm still shocked that he has not even funded coins from October, it seems that things have been going "wrong" (or money "disappearing") for a long time...

From when in October exactly? I was under the impression that the company was doing well back then because apparently Mark had money and time to go on a honeymoon in late September.

20 of October...
legendary
February 16, 2015, 07:02:49 PM
Sooo, now Coinographic has a nice stack of coins and customer funds! What a great deal. Roll Eyes

I know yeah?

Take orders and preorders, claim you will send the coins, promise some partial reimbursement, then run away...

I love the integrity displayed here. lol  Roll Eyes
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
February 16, 2015, 07:01:52 PM

Activity: 225
Merit: 100
February 16, 2015, 06:56:48 PM
Is anyone following the coins?
This is my TX (for the nice 2BTC deal they did): https://blockchain.info/tx/81a620c3da5b741f4e29ddaae2de1743bfce13fc6bcd595a2bf9acb4d63a00a4
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017
Star Wars Ep. 9 is here
February 16, 2015, 06:53:02 PM
Coinographic...you guys disgust me.  How many times have you lied to your customers, ignored them, broken promises, and now you resort to theft?!  You guys continued to take orders long after you knew you were not going to fulfill them.  That's fraud.  

You have inventory that you could have used to make people whole, but instead you slink off into the night.  Your argument is that sales are low and bitcoin/litecoin prices are down?  That affects every other other physical coin seller, but you don't see them acting like you.  Good riddance Mark.

I would ask that anyone in UK contact their law enforcement on Mr. Hamilton.

Some public info:

http://whois.domaintools.com/coinographic.com
http://companycheck.co.uk/director/918165311
copper member
Activity: 3892
Merit: 2197
Verified awesomeness ✔
February 16, 2015, 06:47:35 PM
Sooo, now Coinographic has a nice stack of coins and customer funds! What a great deal. Roll Eyes
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
February 16, 2015, 06:46:57 PM
Coinographic LTD was set up in the early part of 2014 as a legitimate company for the purpose of creating unique physical crypto-currency coins.  Every effort was made to try and make the business succeed.

Over the last few months the company has struggled to generate sales and support for our products.  We have also suffered a lot from the fall in the price of digital currency as well as other issues.

As a company we had every intention of trying to resolve our issues and we have truly exhausted every avenue to try and raise capital to either make good with our existing customers or issue refunds to those of you that invested in pre-orders of our upcoming Bitcoin collection.

Unfortunately, we regret to have to announce that due to events over the last few months the company is now bankrupt and can no longer continue trading.

As a result of our liquidation we are unable to honour any outstanding orders, coin funding or pending refunds.

As of today we will no longer be able to correspond with anyone.  Our email accounts, website and telephone numbers will now be terminated.

If you wish to issue a winding-up petition (WUP) against our company you can do so from the following link - https://www.gov.uk/wind-up-a-company-that-owes-you-money/overview.

Our company information is below;
Coinographic Ltd
registration number 08773620

We are truly sorry that it has come to this and wish everyone the best for the future.

Wow, just wow! Just wondering if you ended up paying yourself a salary up to the very last minute?

Great, just 280£ in fees to file that report and it very much doesn't look like you'd be able to pay that.

Should we file one such report all together?
Pages:
Jump to: