Pages:
Author

Topic: Calling you forth, Coinographic - page 8. (Read 10492 times)

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
January 29, 2015, 12:30:34 AM
@Coinographic I believe you should have an open dialogue with your customers. This posting once in 2-4 weeks is simply unacceptable. People have sent you money for products you do not have or have and have not shipped or have not funded. People deserve a chance to get answers directly from you publicly. This open dialogue should also consist of people suggesting what their compensation for waiting should be plus what they paid you which they are still owed.
legendary
January 29, 2015, 12:19:53 AM
reread this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=850724.0;all
and you will see there is nothing surprising about this at all.  The plan to steal as much money as possible before posting this bullshit story that was written months ago was in full force.
If Coingraphic has your money it's gone...more specifically, STOLEN.

How the fuck can they NOT have BTC sent to them to fund coins that they never sent?
It's all bullshit.

There were several things really wrong with the setup, one of which was the PREORDER model.

I never touch anything with a preorder model in place. 95+ percent of the time it ends in failure.

This was not a simple situation based on circumstances they could not control, it was incompetence coupled with mismanagement and a hint of deception (yes they did lie).

Yes it sounds harsh but that is the truth of the matter based on the facts that their own customers have posted as well as themselves in their excuses of why things happened the way they did.

In the end I hope every coinographic customer is made 100% whole in this debacle. That is what is most important.
legendary
January 29, 2015, 12:17:07 AM
Well we're all assuming things. What we know for sure is that communication was/is horrible. Business fail and maybe so did theirs.

As long as I get my money back, may it be the equivalent worth in form of silver coins. I'm fine with it. IMO coinographic should be giving the preorderes a very fair price for thes 'refund' coins.

There is one thing for sure and that is they did lie about when they were going to payout bounties for their design contest, then they came out with the "cash flow" issue two weeks later.

I hope they give their customers a fair and decent deal on the conversion to LTC silver coins if they are indeed out of LTC/BTC to payout with.
What...with his coins "at cost"?  Which means double or triple the face value.  LMAO!!!!  Unacceptable.

Yes I see your point and agree that 1 oz of silver at cost is $200 or something like that.

So to value the coins at $200 per ounce is way over priced.

Not sure but in the end it is his customers that will determine what they are happy with, not me, not him.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
January 28, 2015, 11:28:04 PM
reread this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=850724.0;all
and you will see there is nothing surprising about this at all.  The plan to steal as much money as possible before posting this bullshit story that was written months ago was in full force.
If Coingraphic has your money it's gone...more specifically, STOLEN.

How the fuck can they NOT have BTC sent to them to fund coins that they never sent?
It's all bullshit.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
January 28, 2015, 11:23:37 PM
Well we're all assuming things. What we know for sure is that communication was/is horrible. Business fail and maybe so did theirs.

As long as I get my money back, may it be the equivalent worth in form of silver coins. I'm fine with it. IMO coinographic should be giving the preorderes a very fair price for thes 'refund' coins.

There is one thing for sure and that is they did lie about when they were going to payout bounties for their design contest, then they came out with the "cash flow" issue two weeks later.

I hope they give their customers a fair and decent deal on the conversion to LTC silver coins if they are indeed out of LTC/BTC to payout with.
What...with his coins "at cost"?  Which means double or triple the face value.  LMAO!!!!  Unacceptable.
legendary
January 28, 2015, 09:40:12 PM

Activity: 225
Merit: 100
January 28, 2015, 07:43:44 PM

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
January 28, 2015, 07:12:39 PM
Whatever, you are indeed a scammer!  You took money from pre orders, then failed to deliver.  Don't paint yourself as innocent!!!  And you are not refunding!!!  It is much worse than that though.  You delayed and delayed and delayed everything.  You didn't communicate anything.  When you did they were excuses about your pc and losing customer info. You also screwed over the people who designed the coins for you.  That is a scam!  You are a scam. 

You are no longer trusted! 
Activity: 225
January 28, 2015, 03:05:15 PM
Thanks for the update.

=/

Will you post the update here in the forum when said form is available?
Activity: 238
Physical Digital Currency
January 28, 2015, 03:02:00 PM
I wanted to make a statement to update everyone on the situation with Coinographic…

Before going into an explanation I want to state clearly for the record that Coinographic was never set up as a scam.  We tried our best to start a company within the digital currency world because we believed in what we were doing and believed in Digital currency.  We worked hard to try and create a product that we believed would appeal to all.

An unfortunate chain of events has led us to a situation where we can no longer operate as a business.  Low volume sales, coupled with a large decline in the value of digital currency have left the business crippled.

Coinographic also lost its main investor at the end of November 2013.  We have tried hard to secure additional finance to keep the company alive but have failed in our attempts.

It is with great regret that I must announce we will be closing down the company.

We have no intention of leaving our customers that pre-ordered or have outstanding issues with orders out of pocket. 

Whilst we are unable to issue refunds in digital currency, we are able to issue refunds in stock from our Litecoin collection.

Over the coming days (4th February Latest) we will be implementing a form on our website that pre-ordering customers can fill out and choose the coins they would like to the value of their pre-order as a refund.

We will also have another form in place for anyone who has any missing orders, unfunded coins or any other issues.

We WILL deal with any order or issue filed with us via our web form within 48 hours.

It’s a very messy situation and we want to deal with things in the best way possible for all concerned.

I can’t apologise enough to everyone concerned and know first-hand what it feels like to invest hard earned digital currency in a product only for it never to appear. 

We will update this post as soon as the form is in place on our website

Thank you
legendary
January 28, 2015, 05:58:27 AM
Hey man, I bought 10 Coinographic coins last year and have them with me now. Last I heard, they are not even funded yet. And now I hear the company going underwater. Just great.

Have you checked the balance recently?

You are at least the 3rd person I've had tell me their coins or some of their coins were not funded.
legendary
January 28, 2015, 05:56:10 AM
I'm just posting this in concern and to not be forgotten, I'm the winner design of the 5BTC Gold Currently at 25BTC on the site.
The contest stated that the coin and the funding will be sent when it will be shipped to other customers.
I understand Coinographic has problems but he still should keep his promise and not forget about me and the other contest.

So how do you propose he handle it if they can't produce the coins for the design contest you won?

You were supposed to get a free 5 BTC coin? Was that the prize?
The bounty was the coin itself and 5 BTC funded on the code inside.
I just hope he handle it some way. What you suggest then that the contest should be forgotten?(me being the only one not receiving the bounty in that contest) I've worked for that coin the same like others worked for the money they made to pay for the order for the coins.

You should be paid fairly.
legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1002
January 28, 2015, 05:28:09 AM
Hey man, I bought 10 Coinographic coins last year and have them with me now. Last I heard, they are not even funded yet. And now I hear the company going underwater. Just great.
copper member
Activity: 3892
Merit: 2197
Verified awesomeness ✔
January 28, 2015, 04:41:03 AM
should be carefully for mail like this
it can be scam..
wait and see..
What are you talking about? Are you calling Coinographic a scam? We know. Are you calling Kialara a scam? Read up.
Activity: 168
January 28, 2015, 04:09:19 AM
should be carefully for mail like this
it can be scam..
wait and see..
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
January 28, 2015, 03:39:22 AM
I'm just posting this in concern and to not be forgotten, I'm the winner design of the 5BTC Gold Currently at 25BTC on the site.
The contest stated that the coin and the funding will be sent when it will be shipped to other customers.
I understand Coinographic has problems but he still should keep his promise and not forget about me and the other contest.

So how do you propose he handle it if they can't produce the coins for the design contest you won?

The bounty was the coin itself and 5 BTC funded on the code inside.
I just hope he handle it some way. What you suggest then that the contest should be forgotten?(me being the only one not receiving the bounty in that contest) I've worked for that coin the same like others worked for the money they made to pay for the order for the coins.
legendary
January 28, 2015, 03:28:41 AM

Activity: 269
January 28, 2015, 03:26:17 AM
it may be a scam.
Activity: 490
January 28, 2015, 02:51:52 AM
legendary
January 27, 2015, 05:22:44 PM
I can confirm that COINOGRAPHIC have had some major issues since their main investor pulled funding.
I've been told that they are trying to raise some capital this week.
If that fails, refunds should be sent to customers.
Guys, I know it's frustrating. I'm in the same boat as you (having orders not shipped).
Let's hold out this week and see what happens with their plan. Should it not be fruitful we will begin to push for our refunds.

I'm totally speculating with the following statement:

If I was a big investor with Coinographic and the "computer crash" incident happened the way it did, I would pull out too as I would not trust them to run the business in a manner that is sufficient to keep customer funds and other important info safe.

I could be wrong but this is what I think happened given recent events.

Do not take anything I say to be truth as I know only some of what happened over the past few months.

Pages:
Jump to: