Pages:
Author

Topic: Calling you forth, Coinographic - page 7. (Read 10492 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Physical Digital Currency
February 04, 2015, 09:55:14 AM

I would be happy to view these and confirm the costs or alternatively Coinographic could pass them to TheMage:

My Litecointalk Profile: https://litecointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=19243

more then happy to send these to you, Give me a couple of days to get them together

Thanks
Activity: 334
Merit: 250
February 04, 2015, 07:38:43 AM
On January 4th the 25 LTC Bull coin was "25 LTC coins for only 0.60 BTC", now it's suddenly costs 1.1 BTC =(

Hm, other "at cost" prices you gave in early December seem to correlate with what you have on the website right now (about 250 USD per LTC Bull coin).

Thanks, for holding the promised timeline! Gives me a little confidence back!

@coinographic, would be appreciated if you could hand those invoices to @smoothie, just to double check that everything is happening as advertised.

Sorry but smoothie is one person i will not be dealing with in anyway

I would be happy to view these and confirm the costs or alternatively Coinographic could pass them to TheMage:

My Litecointalk Profile: https://litecointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=19243

February 04, 2015, 07:04:13 AM
On January 4th the 25 LTC Bull coin was "25 LTC coins for only 0.60 BTC", now it's suddenly costs 1.1 BTC =(

Hm, other "at cost" prices you gave in early December seem to correlate with what you have on the website right now (about 250 USD per LTC Bull coin).

@coinographic, would be appreciated if you could hand those invoices to @smoothie, just to double check that everything is happening as advertised.

Sorry but smoothie is one person i will not be dealing with in anyway
Activity: 225
February 04, 2015, 06:19:44 AM

February 04, 2015, 06:07:16 AM
February 04, 2015, 05:46:13 AM
We have today added three forms to our website.  They can be found here - http://www.coinographic.com/support/.

For those of you that have received your Litecoin but it hasn’t been funded - we will fund these coins and ensure that all funding issues are dealt with as promptly as possible.  The reason your coin may not have been funded is either;

1) When you received your coin you didn’t send us an email with your shipping confirmation number
2) You requested your coin to be funded after the date our problems started

As funding is going to take place from my own personal funds, it may be that you have to wait up to a maximum of 14 Business days for your coin to be funded.

For those of you that have ordered a Litecoin but it has not been received. We will ensure your coins do get sent to you.  The delay is due to an outstanding bill with the hallmarking office that will be settled this week.  Once the bill is paid the coins will be released to us and we can proceed to ship.  We have also had a few coins sent back to us from the postal service where they were unable to deliver.  If this is one of your coins it will be resent ASAP once the address has been confirmed.

For anyone that ordered a coin from our Bitcoin collection - we have two options for you;

1) Receive a refund in funded coins from our Litecoin collection.  The price of these coins will be as it is currently on our website.  We already reduced the price of these coins to cost and make 0 profits on them.  I will happily disclose the invoices for our product to a trusted member of the community so that it can be verified that we do NOT make a penny on them. You can expect your coin refunds to be delivered to you within 30 days from your request.

2) Negotiate a payment plan with us so we can refund the amount of digital currency that you paid for your coins.  As with the coin funding, these payments will be coming from personal funds and as such it could take as long as 90 days for you to receive a full refund.  We do propose your refund be paid to you in three installments, with the first installment due to you within 30 days of your request.

To all competition prize winners;

Due to the situation with the company and the fact we will not be manufacturing the bitcoin collection we will be unable to pay the prizes promised.  Once we have dealt with our other outstanding issues and made things right with our customers, we will re-visit the situation and look at the possibilities of what can be done to rectify this situation.

IMPORTANT
We have had some people contact us suggesting that because the price of digital currency has fallen, they should be compensated with more digital currency when they are refunded. This is NOT possible.  The amount of Litecoin or bitcoin you paid will be the amount you are returned.  The price of digital currency is completely out of our control.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
February 03, 2015, 05:48:04 PM
I ordered a 25 ltc bull coin on the 09th of december. Did not receive anything until now.
Last update he sent me was this:

Hi,

Your coin is currently at the hallmarking office.  As soon as we receive it back we will post it to you.  Its a little delayed because of the Christmas break.

Thank you

and this:

Hi,

Your order number is 235.  You can keep track of the status from here -

192bf9a5cb5e538ff3f092da8b4f7c8ef45d516285b9a3e882d82057ac4">http://www.coinographic.com/vieworder?a04315ff5621fbd60352e0edd3a2a29fbfd1574c99b1010c0bcea8e21538d0161950226610a9050 192bf9a5cb5e538ff3f092da8b4f7c8ef45d516285b9a3e882d82057ac4

We should have the coins back and in the post to you by the end of next week

Thank you

IF they have the silver litecoin coins in stock as he said, why are they not sending out mine?? I dont believe, that they have anything in stock!!!

I was under the impression that the hallmarking was done to all of the coins back at the end of summer.

Why send them only as the orders come in?

They have to be hallmarked anyway to sell them.

And yes it says the 25 ltc coin is in stock but some are waiting for their coin(s) still.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
★☆ QDice.net ★☆ Co-Owner
February 03, 2015, 05:29:11 PM
I ordered a 25 ltc bull coin on the 09th of december. Did not receive anything until now.
Last update he sent me was this:

Hi,

Your coin is currently at the hallmarking office.  As soon as we receive it back we will post it to you.  Its a little delayed because of the Christmas break.

Thank you

and this:

Hi,

Your order number is 235.  You can keep track of the status from here -

192bf9a5cb5e538ff3f092da8b4f7c8ef45d516285b9a3e882d82057ac4">http://www.coinographic.com/vieworder?a04315ff5621fbd60352e0edd3a2a29fbfd1574c99b1010c0bcea8e21538d0161950226610a9050 192bf9a5cb5e538ff3f092da8b4f7c8ef45d516285b9a3e882d82057ac4

We should have the coins back and in the post to you by the end of next week

Thank you

IF they have the silver litecoin coins in stock as he said, why are they not sending out mine?? I dont believe, that they have anything in stock!!!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
February 02, 2015, 09:10:50 AM
I've never ourchased Coinographic coins before, so this is just an outsider looking in.
Don't mean to kick a man when he's down, but he's lied multiple times since November as far as I can see.
Why would he suddenly be truthful now?

I remember one of his first contest in Litecointalk early or middle of last year.
One of the contestants was caught using a bank logo.
Mark privately okayed it in a PM and didn't ban the contestant until a few people called him out on it.
Looking back, I guess that is a strong indicator that he was not in this for the long haul.
legendary
January 31, 2015, 06:31:07 PM
Activity: 18
January 31, 2015, 06:00:12 PM
Hi,

If Mark owes you money as well, please help to shed some light on how big this whole thing is:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/coinographic-do-not-buy-a-warning-to-the-community-942255

Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005
PGP ID: 78B7B84D
January 30, 2015, 06:37:05 PM
I'm basically calling anything I haven't received from them as a loss. If they fix it, then it's recovered bad debt. I too am waiting on funding.
legendary
January 30, 2015, 06:16:45 PM
Guys, I've been waiting for a coin to be funded for a few weeks now. So as Smoothie said I just checked my other 25 LTC coin, I got that one around october 2014 and guess what, although I have an email confirming it has been funded. There are no LTC in that address!

This is really sketchy, and I am really annoyed about this matter; I paid for funded coins so I want my coins to be so.

This begs the question if they have been running a fractional reserve (ponzi) operation for some time?

I can't imagine why they would not have funded coins back in October 2014 other than they were hoping to get more orders to pay Paul (you) with Peter's (new customer) money.

There is at least a handful of customers that have stated publicly or privately to me that they have coinographic coins that are not funded for some time.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001
January 30, 2015, 06:07:37 PM
Guys, I've been waiting for a coin to be funded for a few weeks now. So as Smoothie said I just checked my other 25 LTC coin, I got that one around october 2014 and guess what, although I have an email confirming it has been funded. There are no LTC in that address!

This is really sketchy, and I am really annoyed about this matter; I paid for funded coins so I want my coins to be so.
Activity: 18
January 30, 2015, 01:09:11 PM
We have no intention of leaving our customers that pre-ordered or have outstanding issues with orders out of pocket. 

Whilst we are unable to issue refunds in digital currency, we are able to issue refunds in stock from our Litecoin collection.

Hi Mark,

Martin here. I assume this goes for me as well. I hate to call you out in public like this in these sad times, but since you have been ignoring my mails for many weeks now you leave me with no choice.

So please PM or mail me ASAP.

Thanks.
legendary
January 29, 2015, 06:46:56 PM
The public was led to believe that Coinographic had already put the bitcoin designs into production long ago (since early November I believe).

If they actually did put them into production why can't they still operate their business?

If they are having people prepay before the coins get made then they should still be able to take a cut (for profit) and send the rest to the mint to have the coins made.

Not sure where they "can't" continue operation.

This should be explained by them as it is now sounding more like a ponzi type situation where they took in customer orders and robbed peter to pay paul and now they are short on funds to fill existing orders and fund coins or pay design contest bounties.

Supposedly their investor pulled out. But if the investor did that in the end of november they should have already started the 2 BTC 2 oz gold coin production so the investor would not be able to pull out completely as they have funds tied up in the company.

The way this is all transpiring is starting create more questions than it answers.
legendary
Activity: 1251
Merit: 1259
MONKEYNUTS
January 29, 2015, 09:42:20 AM
I am very curious what their current stock is. The 25 Bull and the 10 Chickun show 400+ coins available to order. Unsure how many they have in stock. Let shops its many...

I'm not exactly sure how much worth these coins have beyond the silver itself since this will always drag a shady story behind....

With silver spot being at $18 and given that it comes with the boxes etc I assume I'd be willing to accept to refund at $25/oz without pursuing legal action.

Also their total list of liabilities. The creditors should have the assets split between then in the ratio of their outstanding value. We can't have it as first come first served, and last in the queue getting nothing

The value placed on the stock items will also be key

What I am not clear on is if this is a full repayment, just in kind rather than as ordered, or partial payment

Strangely with the global nature of sales. Coinigraphic will also need to take shipping costs into account

I need to check all of my coingraphic coins to check they were all funded as advised before the stampede starts

January 29, 2015, 04:18:26 AM
I am very curious what their current stock is. The 25 Bull and the 10 Chickun show 400+ coins available to order. Unsure how many they have in stock. Let shops its many...

I'm not exactly sure how much worth these coins have beyond the silver itself since this will always drag a shady story behind....

With silver spot being at $18 and given that it comes with the boxes etc I assume I'd be willing to accept to refund at $25/oz without pursuing legal action.

Activity: 40
January 29, 2015, 03:21:18 AM
If they paid out in their coins but it was valued at silver spot+face value if loaded, then it should be okay. Silver and LTC is easy to turn into BTC.
Yes agreed....  IF...!  But doubtful. 
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005
PGP ID: 78B7B84D
January 29, 2015, 02:18:28 AM
If they paid out in their coins but it was valued at silver spot+face value if loaded, then it should be okay. Silver and LTC is easy to turn into BTC.
Pages:
Jump to: