Pages:
Author

Topic: Calling you forth, Coinographic - page 6. (Read 10492 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Physical Digital Currency
February 09, 2015, 02:49:20 PM
An update for everyone waiting for coins to be funded. All unfunded coins will be funded within 48 hours of this message,  you will all be emailed when funding is complete

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1348
February 09, 2015, 02:22:32 PM
I submitted the form before the post so hopefully we'll hear back from him sometime tomorrow.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
★☆ QDice.net ★☆ Co-Owner
February 09, 2015, 12:26:31 PM
Any news here?
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
February 07, 2015, 04:17:57 AM
Thank you to everyone who has filled out the forms so far.  We are reviewing each request as we speak. If you filled out the form before this message, you will hear from us before the close of play on Tuesday

Regards
Should the Winner of competition fill a form?

None of you are getting paid.

To all competition prize winners;

Due to the situation with the company and the fact we will not be manufacturing the bitcoin collection we will be unable to pay the prizes promised.  Once we have dealt with our other outstanding issues and made things right with our customers, we will re-visit the situation and look at the possibilities of what can be done to rectify this situation.

That pretty much says it. They will not honor their word.

Not sure what makes some think they will honor all refunds.

re·fund1
verb
rəˈfənd,ˈrēˌfənd/
pay back (money), typically to a customer who is not satisfied with goods or services bought.
noun
noun: refund; plural noun: refunds
ˈrēˌfənd/
a repayment of a sum of money, typically to a dissatisfied customer.

Yes. Thanks for the copy paste from an online dictionary or just google.

But the fact remains to be seen if he will make good on ALL refunds as he claims.

To be clear since you missed it...

When I said "That pretty much says it. They will not honor their word." I was setting a precedent on what Coinographic is doing with design contest winners.

Then if you read carefully you will see in the next sentence I take that precedent and put it into the current promises of full refunds to all customers by saying "Not sure what makes some think they will honor all refunds."

Remember the precedent of lying started way back in November 2014. And it wasn't on just one occurrence.

Lets wait and see what the real outcome of this all is.
Activity: 334
February 07, 2015, 01:35:09 AM
Thank you to everyone who has filled out the forms so far.  We are reviewing each request as we speak. If you filled out the form before this message, you will hear from us before the close of play on Tuesday

Regards

Due to the situation with the company and the fact we will not be manufacturing the bitcoin collection we will be unable to pay the prizes promised.  Once we have dealt with our other outstanding issues and made things right with our customers, we will re-visit the situation and look at the possibilities of what can be done to rectify this situation.

re·fund1
verb
rəˈfənd,ˈrēˌfənd/
pay back (money), typically to a customer who is not satisfied with goods or services bought.
noun
noun: refund; plural noun: refunds
ˈrēˌfənd/
a repayment of a sum of money, typically to a dissatisfied customer.

legendary
February 06, 2015, 02:15:27 PM

Regards

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
February 06, 2015, 09:50:18 AM

Regards

Activity: 490
February 05, 2015, 12:52:47 PM

Regards
Activity: 225
February 05, 2015, 12:41:04 PM

Regards

Thanks for the update!
Activity: 238
Physical Digital Currency
February 05, 2015, 12:40:12 PM

Regards
legendary
February 05, 2015, 02:54:17 AM
Please do not buy my coins as I never expect anyone to trust me nor do business with me if they do not want to.

Oh and by the way my coin sales are just fine as it is. Too many coin sales disallows me from doing everything else I do in my life outside of the crypto world. But thanks for your input.

My attitude has and alway be to out shady businesses and users on this forum. If you do not like it that is fine.

As I said previously I hope you are made whole in this debacle...

To be clear I do not believe in making dishonest decisions like lying to get by with life or in my business as coinographic has. So no I can't understand nor relate as doing the right thing should be a consistent thing and not a "pick-and-choose-when-I-want-to" thing.

But if you support him even though he has done these dishonest things that is your prerogative. I do not support dishonest people on this forum nor outside of it.

Just calling a spade a spade here  Roll Eyes

Thanks smoothie for fighting for the good. Very much appreciated. I think your coins are high quality (besides maybe the ghosting on the 1 LTC Tongue )

I think coinographic got the nudge back on the right track now though... *fingers crossed*

Thanks for noticing.  Wink

Time will tell!
Activity: 225
February 05, 2015, 02:18:13 AM
Please do not buy my coins as I never expect anyone to trust me nor do business with me if they do not want to.

Oh and by the way my coin sales are just fine as it is. Too many coin sales disallows me from doing everything else I do in my life outside of the crypto world. But thanks for your input.

My attitude has and alway be to out shady businesses and users on this forum. If you do not like it that is fine.

To be clear I do not believe in making dishonest decisions like lying to get by with life or in my business as coinographic has. So no I can't understand nor relate as doing the right thing should be a consistent thing and not a "pick-and-choose-when-I-want-to" thing.

But if you support him even though he has done these dishonest things that is your prerogative. I do not support dishonest people on this forum nor outside of it.

Thanks smoothie for fighting for the good. Very much appreciated. I think your coins are high quality (besides maybe the ghosting on the 1 LTC Tongue )

I think coinographic got the nudge back on the right track now though... *fingers crossed*
legendary
February 04, 2015, 11:56:13 PM

Activity: 334
February 04, 2015, 11:13:54 PM
I am very curious what their current stock is. The 25 Bull and the 10 Chickun show 400+ coins available to order. Unsure how many they have in stock. Let shops its many...

I'm not exactly sure how much worth these coins have beyond the silver itself since this will always drag a shady story behind....

With silver spot being at $18 and given that it comes with the boxes etc I assume I'd be willing to accept to refund at $25/oz without pursuing legal action.

Also their total list of liabilities. The creditors should have the assets split between then in the ratio of their outstanding value. We can't have it as first come first served, and last in the queue getting nothing

The value placed on the stock items will also be key

What I am not clear on is if this is a full repayment, just in kind rather than as ordered, or partial payment

Strangely with the global nature of sales. Coinigraphic will also need to take shipping costs into account

I need to check all of my coingraphic coins to check they were all funded as advised before the stampede starts

Looks like if you pre-ordered a physical BITCOIN you are entitled to a FULL REFUND...but it may take up to 90 days  Shocked

2) Negotiate a payment plan with us so we can refund the amount of digital currency that you paid for your coins.  As with the coin funding, these payments will be coming from personal funds and as such it could take as long as 90 days for you to receive a full refund.  We do propose your refund be paid to you in three installments, with the first installment due to you within 30 days of your request.

I do not want a public dialogue regarding monies that are owed - its between Coinographic and I to work out. At no point has CG said some people will get more or less than others. Has it not crossed your mind that CG may need to use their own monthly 'wages' from other business or obtain finance to refund customers - this can reasonably take a few months. Jesus, give the guy a break - he is trying to put right his mistakes and the failings in his business.

Seriously Smoothie, if you spent as much time focussing on your personal business you would make a lot more sales. I for one refuse to buy any further coins of yours as a) they are not that high quality compared to others on the market and b) your whole attitude on these forums just stinks.

Businesses do not always work out as we plan - CG have made mistakes here, but let him put them right before attacking him constantly.
legendary
February 04, 2015, 06:33:15 PM
I am very curious what their current stock is. The 25 Bull and the 10 Chickun show 400+ coins available to order. Unsure how many they have in stock. Let shops its many...

I'm not exactly sure how much worth these coins have beyond the silver itself since this will always drag a shady story behind....

With silver spot being at $18 and given that it comes with the boxes etc I assume I'd be willing to accept to refund at $25/oz without pursuing legal action.

Also their total list of liabilities. The creditors should have the assets split between then in the ratio of their outstanding value. We can't have it as first come first served, and last in the queue getting nothing

The value placed on the stock items will also be key

What I am not clear on is if this is a full repayment, just in kind rather than as ordered, or partial payment

Strangely with the global nature of sales. Coinigraphic will also need to take shipping costs into account

I need to check all of my coingraphic coins to check they were all funded as advised before the stampede starts

Looks like if you pre-ordered a physical BITCOIN you are entitled to a FULL REFUND...but it may take up to 90 days  Shocked

2) Negotiate a payment plan with us so we can refund the amount of digital currency that you paid for your coins.  As with the coin funding, these payments will be coming from personal funds and as such it could take as long as 90 days for you to receive a full refund.  We do propose your refund be paid to you in three installments, with the first installment due to you within 30 days of your request.

legendary
February 04, 2015, 05:43:49 PM
First Coinographic says this:

We WILL deal with any order or issue filed with us via our web form within 48 hours.

Then coinographic says this:

As funding is going to take place from my own personal funds, it may be that you have to wait up to a maximum of 14 Business days for your coin to be funded.
You can expect your coin refunds to be delivered to you within 30 days from your request.
As with the coin funding, these payments will be coming from personal funds and as such it could take as long as 90 days for you to receive a full refund.  We do propose your refund be paid to you in three installments, with the first installment due to you within 30 days of your request.

A bit of double talk? Seems like they won't be able to deal with each and every customer issue/complaint/order within the promised 48 hours.  Roll Eyes
legendary
February 04, 2015, 03:45:36 PM
Just to be clear if Coinographic had all of the funds to refund customers, they wouldn't need 90 days to repay or even 30 days.

@Coinographic customers I encourage you all to demand a public dialogue with coinographic in how you all should be repaid equally. I suspect that if you do not some will make out better than others and in the end that would not be fair to you as their customers.

Something to think about when concerning your money.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005
PGP ID: 78B7B84D
February 04, 2015, 12:32:22 PM
If I didn't get my LTC bull and 1LTC coin from November, can I get a chickun and LA10LTC as refund? And could you actually DHL this time?  Roll Eyes I asked and you agreed but you didn't, and I don't have it yet.
Activity: 448
★☆ QDice.net ★☆ Co-Owner
February 04, 2015, 12:31:59 PM
Request sent.
I will update here.
Hope this works out for everybody!
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
February 04, 2015, 10:56:45 AM
Well this is a shame...I was going to buy one of those gold coins when they were in stock. I had ordered 42 coins and there was an issue getting them funded, but I did not email them when I had received them. For what it is worth they did get them all funded for me after a couple of emails. Glad to see they are doing the right thing and refunding everyone though!
Pages:
Jump to: