Pages:
Author

Topic: Calling you forth, Coinographic - page 4. (Read 10492 times)

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
February 16, 2015, 06:41:19 PM
Interesting message posted on the litecointalk forum:

https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=20417.255
I've just spoken to a lawyer. Coinographic is lying about liquidation too.
No liquidator has been appointed as of yet and wind up forms are used before a company goes into liquidation (which is what he is claiming his company is in on his site).

Lies, lies and more lies from Coinographic

Didn't you and I both call them out on their bullshit over a month (or two) ago?

Not surprising how things ended.

Their actions show how scummy they are.

Yes Mark you are scummy for doing all of this.

I'm still shocked that he has not even funded coins from October, it seems that things have been going "wrong" (or money "disappearing") for a long time...

That is the revelation that sealed it for me that they were scammers. You do not go 3 months without funding coins for many customers and not try to make it right immediately and without delay.

Mark (coinographic) was here for one thing and one thing only...to profit even if his business failed he wanted to profit from his customers sending him funds for physical coins and then pulling a fast one on them by now closing up shop without even trying to make customers whole with their existing "stock" of physical silver litecoins.

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001
February 16, 2015, 06:34:06 PM

No liquidator has been appointed as of yet and wind up forms are used before a company goes into liquidation (which is what he is claiming his company is in on his site).

Didn't you and I both call them out on their bullshit over a month (or two) ago?

I'm still shocked that he has not even funded coins from October, it seems that things have been going "wrong" (or money "disappearing") for a long time...
legendary
February 16, 2015, 06:27:18 PM

legendary
February 16, 2015, 06:24:14 PM

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
February 16, 2015, 05:40:34 PM

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1348
February 16, 2015, 05:36:32 PM
Quality of coins was high, but so was the price. The revenue generated here must have been significant

Everyone has assumed that after a certain point, new orders were effectively paying for previous orders fulfillment. But I am not even sure of that now. It's starting to look like initial order fulfillment was to get positive feedback and as such a greater number of orders

I am not clear at what point orders stopped being met, but new orders were still being accepted, but not delivered. Ie how much funds were then gathered, effectively without any costs incurred. In theory that's what's been cleared ...

Yes the liabilities may well exceed the assets but Coinographic should still have those funds, plus the left over stock. This should be the amount that should now be distributed between all those still owed

I don't know where those pre-order funds went to, and why they aren't still available. Saying there is no payout, not even a penny in the pound is not a tenable position. Coinographic don't think for a second that your statement closes this

Quoted for future reference
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1251
Merit: 1259
MONKEYNUTS
February 16, 2015, 05:15:30 PM
Quality of coins was high, but so was the price. The revenue generated here must have been significant

Everyone has assumed that after a certain point, new orders were effectively paying for previous orders fulfillment. But I am not even sure of that now. It's starting to look like initial order fulfillment was to get positive feedback and as such a greater number of orders

I am not clear at what point orders stopped being met, but new orders were still being accepted, but not delivered. Ie how much funds were then gathered, effectively without any costs incurred. In theory that's what's been cleared ...

Yes the liabilities may well exceed the assets but Coinographic should still have those funds, plus the left over stock. This should be the amount that should now be distributed between all those still owed

I don't know where those pre-order funds went to, and why they aren't still available. Saying there is no payout, not even a penny in the pound is not a tenable position. Coinographic don't think for a second that your statement closes this

legendary
February 16, 2015, 05:04:57 PM
Coinographic LTD was set up in the early part of 2014 as a legitimate company for the purpose of creating unique physical crypto-currency coins.  Every effort was made to try and make the business succeed.

Over the last few months the company has struggled to generate sales and support for our products.  We have also suffered a lot from the fall in the price of digital currency as well as other issues.

As a company we had every intention of trying to resolve our issues and we have truly exhausted every avenue to try and raise capital to either make good with our existing customers or issue refunds to those of you that invested in pre-orders of our upcoming Bitcoin collection.

Unfortunately, we regret to have to announce that due to events over the last few months the company is now bankrupt and can no longer continue trading.

As a result of our liquidation we are unable to honour any outstanding orders, coin funding or pending refunds.

As of today we will no longer be able to correspond with anyone.  Our email accounts, website and telephone numbers will now be terminated.

If you wish to issue a winding-up petition (WUP) against our company you can do so from the following link - https://www.gov.uk/wind-up-a-company-that-owes-you-money/overview.

Our company information is below;
Coinographic Ltd
registration number 08773620

We are truly sorry that it has come to this and wish everyone the best for the future.

1. You started a legitimate company.

2. Now you are not going to try to honor your customers orders, preorders, funding of coins, nor pay out your design contest winners just because.

EVEN THOUGH YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE COINS IN STOCK TO TRY TO MAKE AMENDS WITH YOUR CUSTOMERS.

#1 contradicts #2 and vice versa.

And you are going to shut down your website, email, phone numbers to cut off communication with them like a wussy who was able to take funds from your customers and not give a crap about making amends with them?

Wow just wow...

RUN COINOGRAPHIC RUN!

This is pathetic.  Angry

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1348
February 16, 2015, 05:04:08 PM
I'm filling a police report for theft. I suggest you all do the same.
I'm in the process of gathering his personal information.
If anyone wants to get in on this hit me up.
February 16, 2015, 04:20:51 PM
As a result of our liquidation we are unable to honour any outstanding orders, coin funding or pending refunds.

Mark, don't tell us that we are to believe that you haven't planed this for a while. You knew it was coming, but decided to lie to us and say that you'd make everything good, if we just gave you a little time.

Everything might have started out with the best of intentions, but your actions and lies these last few months speaks volumes about you.

[edit]
I got this mail from Mark. I thought it was only fair to tell his side of the story, so here goes:

I simply have 0 funds to do anything with.  My intention was always to sort things out but there comes a time when you have to admit defeat.  I am just unable to do anything
[/edit]
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005
PGP ID: 78B7B84D
February 16, 2015, 04:11:14 PM
Coinographic LTD was set up in the early part of 2014 as a legitimate company for the purpose of creating unique physical crypto-currency coins.  Every effort was made to try and make the business succeed.

Over the last few months the company has struggled to generate sales and support for our products.  We have also suffered a lot from the fall in the price of digital currency as well as other issues.

As a company we had every intention of trying to resolve our issues and we have truly exhausted every avenue to try and raise capital to either make good with our existing customers or issue refunds to those of you that invested in pre-orders of our upcoming Bitcoin collection.

Unfortunately, we regret to have to announce that due to events over the last few months the company is now bankrupt and can no longer continue trading.

As of today we will no longer be able to correspond with anyone.  Our email accounts, website and telephone numbers will now be terminated.

If you wish to issue a winding-up petition (WUP) against our company you can do so from the following link - https://www.gov.uk/wind-up-a-company-that-owes-you-money/overview.

Coinographic Ltd

We are truly sorry that it has come to this and wish everyone the best for the future.

Isn't that just splendid. I'm sure you have over 150BTC in just orders and pre-orders that will never get filled.

Quoted for reference.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Physical Digital Currency
February 16, 2015, 04:00:51 PM
Coinographic LTD was set up in the early part of 2014 as a legitimate company for the purpose of creating unique physical crypto-currency coins.  Every effort was made to try and make the business succeed.

Over the last few months the company has struggled to generate sales and support for our products.  We have also suffered a lot from the fall in the price of digital currency as well as other issues.

As of today we will no longer be able to correspond with anyone.  Our email accounts, website and telephone numbers will now be terminated.

Coinographic Ltd

February 16, 2015, 03:16:06 PM
I am thinking that without update from coinographic, there will soon need to be a collective understanding as to what is owed, from both here and Litecointalk, noone really knows just how big this is, they just know their own loss.

This indeed. I sort of made an attempt at exactly that here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/coinographic-do-not-buy-a-warning-to-the-community-942255, but it never gained much traction. Perhaps an online form on a website is a better solution since the affected customers are located on multiple forums.

Let's hope that Mark get his act together very soon and start to actually do what he has promised.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
February 16, 2015, 11:01:10 AM
That sucks...I really wanted one of those Chikun coins. If anyone here wants to sell me a few funded or not let me know!
legendary
Activity: 1251
Merit: 1259
MONKEYNUTS
February 16, 2015, 10:11:49 AM
Anyone had anything back yet ? I havent, but I missed the batch that would get a response in 48 hours

Saigonsmokes - you seem to be speaking with Coinographic ? Have you heard anything ?

For all the bitcoiners, its seems the Litecoin guys are in the same boat

his details are pretty easy to find online.

Yep, they are. Domain registration and company registration details give all needed

I am thinking that without update from coinographic, there will soon need to be a collective understanding as to what is owed, from both here and Litecointalk, noone really knows just how big this is, they just know their own loss.
legendary
February 16, 2015, 08:54:43 AM
All is not lost. let have some hope and wait on the final say by Coinographic. Although I concede that hope is getting dimmer as each hour gone by. what a shame for a once promising company. Embarrassed

Well that is kind of the problem in a nutshell, he gives out promises and when he brakes them he just leaves people in complete silence Roll Eyes

Did anyone hear anything yet?

This is the what...5th, 6th, 7th, 10th time?

Promises promises. I'm not surprised.  Roll Eyes

Company info is public, lets see if someone from the UK can do a bit of stalking...  Angry
legendary
February 16, 2015, 08:50:13 AM
All is not lost. let have some hope and wait on the final say by Coinographic. Although I concede that hope is getting dimmer as each hour gone by. what a shame for a once promising company. Embarrassed

Well that is kind of the problem in a nutshell, he gives out promises and when he brakes them he just leaves people in complete silence Roll Eyes

This is the what...5th, 6th, 7th, 10th time?

Promises promises. I'm not surprised.  Roll Eyes
February 16, 2015, 08:03:18 AM

Activity: 91
Merit: 10
February 14, 2015, 02:37:13 PM
Pages:
Jump to: