Pages:
Author

Topic: Can any ALTCOIN ever overtake Bitcoin ? - page 4. (Read 2459 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 3
December 12, 2018, 05:59:17 PM
No one should even conceive the idea of any altcoin overtaking bitcoin now, because from all indications, there no sign that such will happen. Well, people will say this in order to promote their coins, but in the real sense of it, it cannot happen now.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
December 12, 2018, 05:47:41 PM
I think no, it's impossible. The dominance of bitcoin is higher than 50%. Bitcoin is the main cryptocurrency and all huge investors-whales hold bitcoin. There is no doubt that bitcoin will stay in the top for a very long time.

totally agree with you. it would take years and years to surpass the achievements of bitcoin, in terms of price and popularity. maybe not impossible to happen since we can never tell the future of crypto.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
December 12, 2018, 05:37:09 PM
I think no, it's impossible. The dominance of bitcoin is higher than 50%. Bitcoin is the main cryptocurrency and all huge investors-whales hold bitcoin. There is no doubt that bitcoin will stay in the top for a very long time.
Activity: 616
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
December 12, 2018, 05:23:52 PM
do you mean capitalization? I think it can if it is a very significant project and idea
Activity: 546
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
December 12, 2018, 05:19:07 PM
Not any altcoin can overtake Bitcoin, just some of them. Because most of altcoins can be scam
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
December 12, 2018, 05:15:26 PM
Sure, anything is possible. But my opinion that Bitcoin will take a lead position a long time and years. But we need to be truth that maybe we will se a new king. Maybe it will be not a crypto but something new.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
December 12, 2018, 05:06:34 PM
I think that Bitcoin is the most important coin in the cryptocurrency market and no other coins can take the first place.
Activity: 644
December 12, 2018, 04:45:57 PM
It's almost 8 months of 2018 and we have not seen any reasonable hikes for the altcoins,
It was only Ethereum that hit a good value of almost 1.4k$ in the beginning of the year . Since then it's pretty dull.

Forget overtaking can any ALTCOIN ever reach a value near Bitcoin.

In my own opinion, there is a possible that Altcoin will reach value near Bitcoin because all of possbile things have a possibility to happen in cryptocurrency. Just like now, we did not expect that it will continously fall this far. Many got disappointed when they see the market price even me is disappointed when I see the current price however we need to think positive to avoid the stress to  this situation.
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
December 12, 2018, 03:59:47 PM
BTC has 55% dominance right now. It's the gold of crypto right now and I'm not expecting an altcoin taking over in 5 years. It's the poster boy of crypto. After crypto gains more daily use and becomes adopted if there is a coin with better adoption that can pass BTC.
Activity: 476
December 12, 2018, 03:55:14 PM
with such a large volume difference, I think bitcoin will still be the pioneer of other altcoins and will not be replaced, bitcoin in the next few years will be far beyond the expectations of many people
Activity: 34
Merit: 1
December 12, 2018, 03:54:02 PM
Bitcoin domination is again at the level of 55%, while bitcoin is more expensive than all other altcoins combined, we can not talk about the loss of leadership by bitcoin.
Activity: 616
December 12, 2018, 03:52:11 PM
besides the month at the end of 2018 ETH has a very good price and even all prices have a stable price. very different this month altcoin is very slow to recover prices, but the opportunity to buy altcoins at cheap prices. I really hope that in 2019 altcoin will become a better and newer project with better ideas.
Activity: 411
Merit: 21
December 12, 2018, 03:50:22 PM
From my point of view there are two strong candidates that have potential to overtake bitcoin: Ripple and Stellar. Both projects have strong use cases in banking sector and try to replace SWIFT standard in near future.
Activity: 336
December 12, 2018, 03:21:21 PM
Absolutely No! I don't know why we keep arguing about this fact that bitcoin is the cryptocurrency with the highest value and no other cryptocurrency can ever take its place. Let's not forget that bitcoin rules the crypto market to the extent that it even determines the trend of the cryptocurrency market. A dump in bitcoin results in a downward of over 75% of the entire crypto market.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
December 12, 2018, 02:59:23 PM
I have always said altcoin can overtake bitcoin that's if bitcoin does not upgrade itself.
Most altcoin are really competing with bitcoin and at any relent it could be very dangerous. But I trust bitcoin, it won't want to lose its headship. It has covered a wide range and many of us are ready to support bitcoin. We believe it will not disappoint us.
Activity: 462
Good Morning
December 12, 2018, 02:45:10 PM
altcoins are cool and i believe that they will produce a lot of things and we will see next bitcoin from thwre really why not
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
December 12, 2018, 02:41:39 PM
It's almost 8 months of 2018 and we have not seen any reasonable hikes for the altcoins,
It was only Ethereum that hit a good value of almost 1.4k$ in the beginning of the year . Since then it's pretty dull.

Forget overtaking can any ALTCOIN ever reach a value near Bitcoin.

Well, I think it is possible since crypto sphere is unpredictable and some altcoins are evolving or being developed as time goes by. However, if we will look at the market capitalization, bitcoin market cap is way too far from XRP.
Activity: 882
December 12, 2018, 02:38:01 PM
I think that's unlikely. Bitcoin is the face of the entire crypto-sphere and there are no other projects that can replace it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
December 09, 2018, 04:51:23 AM
Rationally, if in the fall of this market value Bitcoin is unable to maintain its position. And if this situation continues to last for years, I think there will be another coin that can replace the position of bitcoin, including altcoin. However, if in the near future Bitcoin is able to restore the situation, then everything will be strengthened again, and Bitcoin will be even more prosperous. Because it's not easy for anyone to shift the position of bitcoin.
Activity: 280
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 09, 2018, 04:36:22 AM
I think the current altcoins on the market cannot exceed Bitcoin because they are based on commercial profits, which means they only need to invest, not the way to pay for all the goods!
Pages:
Jump to: