Pages:
Author

Topic: Can any ALTCOIN ever overtake Bitcoin ? - page 5. (Read 2459 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
December 09, 2018, 04:26:42 AM
Bitcoin is boring, but it's secure and elegant. There's value there. Just because it sucks at being as a means of transaction doesn't mean it isn't useful.
Activity: 560
December 08, 2018, 12:45:19 PM
Altcoin certainly exceeds the bitcoin especially now that many new altcoins have been released while bitcoin is still going downhill and its price does not rise, so few investors have it.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 252
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
December 08, 2018, 11:18:43 AM
It's almost 8 months of 2018 and we have not seen any reasonable hikes for the altcoins,
It was only Ethereum that hit a good value of almost 1.4k$ in the beginning of the year . Since then it's pretty dull.

Forget overtaking can any ALTCOIN ever reach a value near Bitcoin.

check this altcoins below my friend,, the value was higher and near with bitcoin value
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/smart-bitcoin
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/project-x
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bit20
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/42-coin
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitbtc
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
December 08, 2018, 11:04:54 AM
It's almost 8 months of 2018 and we have not seen any reasonable hikes for the altcoins,
It was only Ethereum that hit a good value of almost 1.4k$ in the beginning of the year . Since then it's pretty dull.

A BIG NO.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
December 08, 2018, 10:48:50 AM
Most people have said that Ethereum this year was supposed to overtake bitcoin in terms of capitalization and price , but I doubt that this will ever happen, bitcoin is very much dominant in the market and will still lead until the moment when it will lead the blockchain in the technology
Activity: 232
December 07, 2018, 07:35:34 AM
I believe in the huge prospects for the development of the crypto market in the future. Including from the middle of next year, I expect active growth of Bitcoin and altcoins. I regularly distribute investments for the purchase of BTC and reliable altcoins, so I do not plan to compare them - these coins perform completely different tasks.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
December 06, 2018, 10:48:15 AM
that seems impossible, as long as altcoin is still affected by the decline in bitcoin prices. nothing will beat bitcoin. and I see no altcoins are able to do that.
Activity: 334
December 06, 2018, 10:35:34 AM
The bitcoin blockchain is becoming more and more transparent in light of the development of its analysis technologies and the relatively slow introduction of pseudo-anonymity technologies. It can be assumed that for these reasons, the growth of strong anonymous coins of the Monero type is possible.
Activity: 644
Merit: 145
December 06, 2018, 09:30:56 AM
If Etherium team will work hard and after all they will make a revolution in the field of applications and online services, the capitalization of the ETH can be equal or more than the capitalization of bitcoin. But interest in bitcoin will not disappear, because of this. It will still be the first, even if it will occupy the second line on coinmarketcap page
Activity: 77
December 06, 2018, 07:02:25 AM
Altcoins have a much bigger potential than BTC and one of the most popular altcoins is going to overcome Bitcoin within the next several years. Just hold your altcoins and follow the market, we will see the green light soon.
coins that have great potential in my opinion are also difficult to overtake Bitcoin, because Bitcoin will still be the king of coins and different from Altcoin. The best Altcoin has great potential and will benefit you, but it cannot replace Bitcoin or take over the value of Bitcoin. Bitcoin and Altcoin will be equally useful and complementary.
Activity: 294
December 06, 2018, 06:30:17 AM
In the near future, the situation on the crypto market is unlikely to change dramatically - BTC will continue to remain a confident leader among all cryptocurrencies. Of course, gradually the demand for various altcoins will increase. Therefore, top-20 altcoins may also be a good choice for investment, but BTC will continue to lead the way.
Activity: 170
December 06, 2018, 05:34:16 AM
Altcoins have a much bigger potential than BTC and one of the most popular altcoins is going to overcome Bitcoin within the next several years. Just hold your altcoins and follow the market, we will see the green light soon.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
One Social Network
December 06, 2018, 12:39:20 AM
I don't see it happening... unless some government like the U.S. issues a cryptocurreny or an internet giant like Facebook or Amazon creating their own cryptocurrency. Until then, BTC is the undisputed king.
Activity: 336
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
December 06, 2018, 12:24:02 AM

With this current market performance then we have already seen that there is no Altcoin can supersede Bitcoin. Bitcoin price is declining that it will be the opportunity of every Altcoin to step up but they have waste the opportunity as they also ride with the Bitcoin bearish performance therefore we can conclude that Altcoins are depending of Bitcoin performance that is why its impossible for them to replace Bitcoin as the number 1 Crypto in the market.
Activity: 390
Merit: 11
December 06, 2018, 12:15:48 AM
bitcoin has pioneered the price for quite a long time, which is 10 years and they are the leader market and many activities on crypto, it takes time and hard work for altcoin to have a price that is close to bitcoin
Activity: 616
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
December 06, 2018, 12:13:40 AM
It's very difficult for Altcoin to overtake Bitcoin, but we will never know what will happen in the future. All coins are very difficult to predict, even in 2017 to 2018 many people hope Ethereum can overtake Bitcoin. But until now you can see that when the price of Bitcoin falls and the price of Ethereum also falls.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
December 05, 2018, 11:48:43 PM
I think it's not an easy thing for altcoin to overtake bitcoin maybe even it can't, especially the altcoin now the value is worse, bitcoin is the same even though it's equally down but bitcoin is still the top coin
Of course, I can. well, in the crypto world I don't think there is a limit to that. when a coin can be more useful compared to bitcoin, then at that time bitcoin will probably be the 2nd priority.
Activity: 378
December 05, 2018, 11:42:24 PM
I think it's not an easy thing for altcoin to overtake bitcoin maybe even it can't, especially the altcoin now the value is worse, bitcoin is the same even though it's equally down but bitcoin is still the top coin
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
December 05, 2018, 11:29:26 PM
it's difficult if Altcoin follows Bitcoin, until whenever I think nobody can overtake Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the king of coins, he always occupies the top position and he has the highest value. Seeing the current condition of Altcoin is very bad to return to normal, especially difficult to overtake Bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 140
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
December 05, 2018, 10:47:43 PM

As simple as easy, Bitcoin will not going to be surpassed by altcoins. Bitcoin is still the greatest investment, you can easily see it on its market cap and market value, there's no doubt that it just runs like a bull when the bull market is coming.
Pages:
Jump to: