Pages:
Author

Topic: Can any other crypto replace bitcoin? - page 46. (Read 8842 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
August 20, 2018, 02:46:17 AM
I am sure that this will not happen soon, maybe in 5-10 years. And maybe bitcoin will always be a leader
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 19, 2018, 06:42:17 AM
If we see the history of cryptocurrency for the last for to five years we can know that bitcoin is controlling the crypto market alone and remain at its first position, no other coin even touch the range of bitcoin replacing to bitcoin is really a joke at present also.
Activity: 563
Merit: 102
August 19, 2018, 02:46:25 AM
There are many cryptocurrencies out there, the fluctuation is wide and big. There’s a need of a coin that uses a process to stabilize its value.

No doubt that there is no other cryptocurrency or altcoin that can supersede the bitcoin. At least not for the next 5-10 years. Of course there are many rising competitors like Ethereum, ripple and litecoin.

Do you agree???
At this  moment bitcoin is still the number one. We don't really know what will happen to the future of bitcoin as it is very volatile. There also lots of coins but I believe in my self that bitcoin will remain the number one.
Activity: 753
Merit: 15
mulierum.com
August 19, 2018, 02:35:22 AM
Seeing the trust, utility, and also market, it may be difficult for other coins to replace the Bitcoin in the first stage. Bitcoin has acquired the big trust in the world and some use this for the transaction. You may also see the ATM bitcoin in some countries to allow the holders easily use it. However, if there are some more advanced technology than Bitcoin, I think that it will need many more years to be able to replace if can.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
August 19, 2018, 02:22:15 AM
There is a exchange that uses XRP as thier base instead of BTC which indirectly replaces BTC with XRP. This is it https://dcex.com and its something  off an  attempt to replace BTC  but that's just it, its the same thing  that ERC DEX are doing which eliminates BTC in the equation but still the  dominance of BTC in the crypto market is so much to  conceal.
Activity: 139
Merit: 6
August 19, 2018, 02:22:08 AM
NANO. Instant, free transactions in decentralized network. This is what Bitcoin should be.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
August 19, 2018, 02:20:57 AM
I believe that until even Bitcoin can not be supplanted. I am persuaded that Bitcoin will achieve its most astounding value point until no altcoin can supplant it. Since after all Bitcoin is a coin that turned into the start of the universe of digital currency is framed.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 19, 2018, 02:17:02 AM
This question is constantly being asked but answer is clear for me and no, any other crypto can pass bitcoin according to me, everytime people compare btc with eth but they are just altcoin and will be like this at the future also.
There is not much coins that have enough technology or coding to replace Bitcoin or Ethereum.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
August 19, 2018, 02:15:11 AM
There are many cryptocurrencies out there, the fluctuation is wide and big. There’s a need of a coin that uses a process to stabilize its value.

No doubt that there is no other cryptocurrency or altcoin that can supersede the bitcoin. At least not for the next 5-10 years. Of course there are many rising competitors like Ethereum, ripple and litecoin.

Do you agree???
There are a lot of competitors and bitcoin in the end should be replaced. But while the demand for it and the volume of trading above all others, due to this, he remains the king of the market, although the technology is already outdated.
Activity: 337
Merit: 100
August 19, 2018, 02:13:04 AM

Do you agree???

Yes, I agree that there is no other cryptocurrency can replace bitcoin being the number one cryptocurrency. It is the most popular, the most trusted and the most valuable cryptocurrency.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 19, 2018, 02:06:41 AM
This question is constantly being asked but answer is clear for me and no, any other crypto can pass bitcoin according to me, everytime people compare btc with eth but they are just altcoin and will be like this at the future also.
Activity: 25
Merit: 5
August 19, 2018, 02:04:00 AM
that is not going to happen because fully decentralised...

if a day come letsx say recession and i have to chose to put all my wealth in  cryptocurrencies i will chose bitcoin
Activity: 10
August 17, 2018, 12:26:48 PM
It's like the Dollar. So No...
Activity: 151
Merit: 20
August 17, 2018, 12:23:57 PM
Many market experts suggest holding stocks for the long term. The Standard & Poor's (S&P) 500 Index has experienced losses in 10 of the 40 years from 1975 to 2015, making stock market returns quite volatile in shorter time frames. However, investors have historically experienced a much higher rate of success over the longer term.

In an ultra-low interest rate environment, investors may be tempted to dabble in stocks to boost short-term returns, but it makes more sense to hold on to stocks for the long term
Activity: 49
August 17, 2018, 07:49:49 AM
No, no body can replace bitcoin coz in crypto currency bitcon is biggest and more valuable coin and it is the leader in all cryptocurrency so it is impossible to other crypto to replace bitcon. Bitcoin has a wide future
Activity: 118
August 16, 2018, 06:13:25 PM
Of course not, it is not possible. The originator of Bitcoin is not replaced by other cryptocurrencies. This is the belief of Bitcoin supporters. Bitcoin's technology continues to improve and there are more and more Bitcoin recipients.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 03:01:05 PM
So far, Bitcoin is a brand that embodies the crypto currency market. He is the most popular and investirovany. My opinion is that he will not have an alternative. Smiley Wink
Activity: 59
August 16, 2018, 02:58:14 PM
Bitcoin is the coin of all cryptograms in digital currencies, bitcoin is the most famous and expensive coin these days, because of bitcoin's status, no coin can replace bitcoin.
Activity: 90
August 16, 2018, 02:54:36 PM
I agree that there are a lot of potential cryptocurrencies, they may become a hundred times or a thousand times. But they are absolutely impossible to replace Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the king of the encryption market, no one can surpass any altcoin.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
August 16, 2018, 02:52:47 PM
No, not at all with the coins we have currently now. The concept behind bitcoin is much greater than any of them. Thou, so many people have tipped ETH to challenge Btc and probably knock it off the perch.
Pages:
Jump to: