Pages:
Author

Topic: Can any other crypto replace bitcoin? - page 83. (Read 8842 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 2
Maybe someday will come and there is a altcoin that will replace bitcoin. We don't know what will happen to the crypto market value. But the chances is less percent, we all know that bitcoin will be on the top and it will lead.
Activity: 100
Merit: 0
Theoretically it is possible to replace Bitcoin, but it is actually difficult to act because bitcoin is constantly improving and has already passed the test of the market. Being able to exist is also a miracle, but letting it be Social experiments, other copycat coins can only replace part of Bitcoin application scenarios.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250

during this time the market is always bound by bitcoin. bitcoin to be one of the most influential crypto on all other crypto growths. of course its market becomes not independent, maybe I have to agree. within a few decades there must be some crypto that can compete with bitcoin to make the market more independent
Activity: 87
I don't think there will be other encryption to completely replace Bitcoin. The original status of Bitcoin is unwavering, and other encryption is a follower of technology and applications. It can be better, but it cannot be replaced.
Activity: 728
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
Many possibilities are in this crypto world. Our prediction will be not 90% more to be true. We can only speculate.
Yeah, now there are many altcoins that grow well and promisingly. Many investors are interested in them and invest in them for both short and long-term.
The altcoin such as ethereum, Litecoin, Neo, and Bitcoin cash is also very promising.
So, can they take place the Bitcoin?
I can guarantee, but I think it is still difficult. When the other coin grows rapidly and evaluates their coins, the Bitcoin will also spread their community, function, and easiness with higher technology.
It means that it may be difficult to take place over the Bitcoin. But once more, nothing is predictable here.
Activity: 756
While other altcoin rises, then the bitcoin also will continue to increase along with the development of technology which is also more advanced. with this state of affairs is certainly bitcoin will never be replaced by other altcoins. though many altcoin models are appearing, they will have a value under bitcoin and will soon rise and decline of the bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
What do you mean by replace? If for being rank #1 (in marketcap) yes they can replace bitcoin and it depends on the people if they'll going to choose that coin but bitcoin will still be the father of alts.
The reason why I cannot even see that happen is because bitcoin is more established than any coin and let us remember it is the legacy coin and nothing is ever going to be changing that. Do you guys want to know what every altcoin is good for ? Profit making and that is all I see with every alt.

At the end, a lot of investors are only investing during dips and dumping at peaks anyway to make profit. Replacing bitcoin will take something that is coming with an extremely new dimension entirely.
Activity: 116
April 29, 2018, 03:17:00 PM
There are many cryptocurrencies out there, the fluctuation is wide and big. There’s a need of a coin that uses a process to stabilize its value.

No doubt that there is no other cryptocurrency or altcoin that can supersede the bitcoin. At least not for the next 5-10 years. Of course there are many rising competitors like Ethereum, ripple and litecoin.

Do you agree???
Yes,  it's an affirmative. BTC has a unique brand when it comes to trading,  it's reliable ( not for novice but professional traders). I don't see any alt-coin replacing BTC in years.I don't see any competition, BTC stands out. It's a long way to go for other alt-coin in the trade market.
Activity: 58
April 29, 2018, 03:09:59 PM
Trade Token (TIO)

The official trade.io Exchange(BETA) Walkthrough video is out! Check the link below!

Youtube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LAcW7qjCPU

Check out their telegram channel - > https://t.me/TradeToken
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Vena.Network
April 29, 2018, 03:05:22 PM
It is possible. But you are right with timeframes. And saying that it is possible I mean it can happen, but if I specify the percent of this possibility I should say that it is something about 95% that it cant be replaced as for me.
Bitcoin is type of cryptocurrency that was launched long time ago and it works still, without any centralization. Of course it can be changed, but with support of the most.
And as btc is the father of all crypto, it is the beginning of new economic movement - there always will be coins that are faster, cheaper, and etc. but bitcoin will be the one
Activity: 638
Merit: 300
April 29, 2018, 02:28:43 PM
At this moment, I don't think so. The dropped down of the price of bitcoin doesn't man it will crash to zero. So as long as bitcoin is still existing I believe it will continue to be number one for as long as people are still supporting it. ethereum is next so maybe if it will happen, I believe etehreum has a big potential.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
April 29, 2018, 02:13:26 PM

In terms of price, BTC isn't actually the coin with the highest of value, there's 42 coin which is expensive than BTC. But btc however is much accepted by merchants and more popular than any other coins or tokens which I don't think there is any coin popular than BTC. I have talked to some BTC investor but they didn't know Ether. A chinese in the neighborhood doesn't even have any idea what NEO is.

Wish I can get the list of those 42 coins higher in value than bitcoin. I haven't heard that with all the popularity Bitcoin has, that there's another coin higher in value.
Activity: 224
April 29, 2018, 11:00:20 AM
maybe the closest altcoin to replace bitcoin is ethereum.
ethereum price has increased from less than 1 dollar to almost 700 dollar now.
i believe it is because the usage and demands of ethereum that increased greatly.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 101
ComboLabs
April 29, 2018, 10:34:41 AM
There are many cryptocurrencies out there, the fluctuation is wide and big. There’s a need of a coin that uses a process to stabilize its value.

No doubt that there is no other cryptocurrency or altcoin that can supersede the bitcoin. At least not for the next 5-10 years. Of course there are many rising competitors like Ethereum, ripple and litecoin.

Do you agree???

we agree
that's what happens over the time to the present. no altcoin can spin a bitcoin, at least in terms of price. because if from technological innovations almost the average altcoin top has more value.
Activity: 308
Merit: 30
April 29, 2018, 09:29:39 AM
No, the bitcoin is bitcoin and can never be replaced by other coins in the market, because the excellence of bitcoin can never be beaten by other companies.
Bitcoin is the best and nothing are going to stop them to achieve all dreams, corporate goals and beliefs that they have.
Activity: 328
Merit: 100
April 28, 2018, 02:01:53 PM
I doubt it very much. Think about it, all the alternative coins depend on bitcoin and there's nothing to be done about it. Believe me, bitcoin will never be replaced by any alt.
Activity: 112
April 26, 2018, 03:07:18 PM
As many altcoins are derived from BTC architecture, I find it rather difficult, but your altcoin can breath well with a good influx, as the cryptocurrency market is growing and seeking even further consolidation, the currencies goals should be to work together rather than looking up for overcome each other.
Activity: 186
Merit: 10
April 26, 2018, 03:03:42 PM
I think any altcoin can replace Bitcoin from his thron, bitcoin is first and who started this revulution it ll be always on top of cryptocurrencies. Most of altcoins maybe in future even will not exist.
Activity: 700
Merit: 117
April 26, 2018, 03:00:16 PM
There's always a possibilities it happen but unfortunately, it won't be an easy like that.  Of course people have a huge perceptions and trust towards bitcoin, and it surely they will protect its name from other competitors. And seeing all altcoins right now seems to have nothing can take place over bitcoin position.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
April 26, 2018, 02:59:46 PM
The dependence of the ALtcoin market on Bitcoin prices is very high, and most people still want to hold Bitcoin than Fiat, I think there will likely be a time that a token will contest with Bitcoin for that number one spot but for now I have not seen any project in the space capable of doing so
Pages:
Jump to: