Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Bitcoin also lead to corruption ? - page 9. (Read 51258 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
February 25, 2018, 12:20:49 PM
We all know that there is corruption everywhere, like in government or any other organization. Because of money, corruption can always happen with greedy people who always wants more money to them. Since bitcoin can be considered as money, can it also lead to corruption?
Well i believe that it is.. because some of the people in the government right now are having a good time in cryptocurrencies . it is an issue here in our country that almost 3 of them are having an coruption using this crypto.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
February 25, 2018, 12:11:19 PM
Corruption is a mindset weather it involve bitcoin of payer money, anyone who want to be corrupt no amount of regulations or government influence he will always find  his way out. Bitcoin can be used to house corrupt money, purchase ammunition and move money illegally but that does not mean it leads to corruption. 
Exactly corruption is mixed in the blood of those people who are corrupt by nature. Any person who is corrupt and want corruption nothing can stop him to be on this way, no government can ban him no police no currency can stop his way for corruption. Before bitcoin if we look back we will see a lot of people who were openly involved in corruption so we cannot blame the innocent bitcoin for this mindset of people. So bitcoin has its own system used by people to generate fair money it has no connection with corruption.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
February 24, 2018, 05:38:48 PM
Bitcoin is not necessarily the ones that lead the corruption because even before Satoshi Nakamoto have founded and developed bitcoin crimes was already happening all over the globe whether in the internet or in the actual world, so I think it was quite the opposite that you actually talking about corruption that can to bitcoin because it first happen before bitcoin.
However, cryptocurrency is really the best place to help the criminal use this system to transfer money. Nowadays, not like the past, there're many cryptocurrencies better than Bitcoin about privacy. Especially Monero, the criminal are using this crypto from 2016 until today after they know Bitcoin isn't decentralized 100% by some factors.
Activity: 168
Merit: 120
February 24, 2018, 01:26:04 AM
Bitcoin is not necessarily the ones that lead the corruption because even before Satoshi Nakamoto have founded and developed bitcoin crimes was already happening all over the globe whether in the internet or in the actual world, so I think it was quite the opposite that you actually talking about corruption that can to bitcoin because it first happen before bitcoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
February 24, 2018, 01:07:46 AM
Corruption is a mindset weather it involve bitcoin of payer money, anyone who want to be corrupt no amount of regulations or government influence he will always find  his way out. Bitcoin can be used to house corrupt money, purchase ammunition and move money illegally but that does not mean it leads to corruption. 
Activity: 95
February 24, 2018, 12:33:20 AM
No, I think,Because bitcoin is a digital currency that has transparent transactions. So, I believe and I think that bitcoin cannot be used as a tool for corruption.this can still happen because it is completely anonymous and is well suited to use for shady purposes. So, some people become bitter about Bitcoin because of this
Activity: 148
Merit: 11
February 23, 2018, 07:46:42 PM
We all know that there is corruption everywhere, like in government or any other organization. Because of money, corruption can always happen with greedy people who always wants more money to them. Since bitcoin can be considered as money, can it also lead to corruption?

and you pay as governments are set to crypto the market Smiley if bitcoin was suitable for corruption schemes it would have long been used
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
February 23, 2018, 07:25:52 PM
I think bitcoin can also be corrupted because corruption is not only with money, but corruption can be in any form. even I think corruption can also be done in intangible things like time. sometimes I get results from a bounty campaign not in accordance with the payment in the spreadsheet and I am sure it is a form of corruption.
The world will be better if the government will not have any permission in the monetary system of the world in the future. With blockchain - decentralized network, we can own our monetary system and no one can affect it. This is the future should be done, IMO.
Activity: 193
February 18, 2018, 12:28:12 AM
I have not heard of one case of using bitcoin for corruption. Criminals most likely do not trust new technologies. And bitcoin can be tracked if you do not use mixing.
Activity: 126
February 17, 2018, 11:34:45 PM
No corruption  I think I only in the government but bitcoin I don't guess  that it can lead to corruption to
Activity: 69
February 17, 2018, 09:54:29 PM
Bitcoin is 9 years old all ready. Have you seen any corruption? People trying to scam with it, steal them?
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
February 17, 2018, 09:48:33 PM
This is the thing that many nations fear because the anonymous feature on bitcoin keeps everyone free to save money there, it will certainly make the corruptors free and safe to save money so the country will limit the use of bitcoin.
Activity: 301
Merit: 3
DAEFROM.com
February 17, 2018, 09:18:54 PM
You already answered your question, as long as there's money involved, anything can be corrupted, even bitcoins. As long as there are greedy people who always want to get what they wanted, they always do whatever it takes just to get these things, even if they do bad/illegal things.
Activity: 994
Merit: 138
February 17, 2018, 08:59:45 PM
I think bitcoin can also be corrupted because corruption is not only with money, but corruption can be in any form. even I think corruption can also be done in intangible things like time. sometimes I get results from a bounty campaign not in accordance with the payment in the spreadsheet and I am sure it is a form of corruption.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
February 17, 2018, 08:19:42 PM
Scamming are a way  of corruption when those people feels not contented for what they got they using there knowledge in a wrong way making a bounty airdrop but they didn't give the sallary of who join the campaign
Activity: 70
February 17, 2018, 07:42:32 PM
The main people of some countries are already transferring their stolen money to bitcoins, so that they will not be tracked. So bitcoin contributes to corruption.Sad
Activity: 14
February 15, 2018, 11:19:41 AM
Join Marinecoin.You will receive 450000 MTC free when successfully registered account f1.
You participate in the Marinecoin community by participating in the Marinecoin forum and contribute together to help the community grow stronger.
https://marineco.in/
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
February 11, 2018, 08:23:23 AM
Ofcourse bitcoin can also lead to corruption, we cannot avoid corruption, corruption is everywhere as long as there is money involved and
we know that bitcoin is a big factor when it comes to monetary things. As we know greed of money can lead to corruption that is why corruption is everywhere but the thing is, when it comes to corrupting bitcoin, we can easily determine which wallet has the corrupted bitcoin because we can see the transactions of bitcoin, the problem is we can not easily distinguish the person who owns the wallet which the corrupted bitcoin stored.
I disagree to you because bitcoin is transparent with the help of the blockchain explores and that is how we will be able to tell if there is a corruption that is happening or not. Bitcoin will not lead to corruption because for me, it will even be the way for a country to have a lesser amount of corruptions since their transaction will become transparent with bitcoin.
Activity: 674
Merit: 101
I am hired and not own by any Team!
February 11, 2018, 08:03:04 AM
Ofcourse bitcoin can also lead to corruption, we cannot avoid corruption, corruption is everywhere as long as there is money involved and
we know that bitcoin is a big factor when it comes to monetary things. As we know greed of money can lead to corruption that is why corruption is everywhere but the thing is, when it comes to corrupting bitcoin, we can easily determine which wallet has the corrupted bitcoin because we can see the transactions of bitcoin, the problem is we can not easily distinguish the person who owns the wallet which the corrupted bitcoin stored.
Activity: 53
February 11, 2018, 06:13:51 AM
It's much more easy to use Bitcoin corruptly as it's anonymous and the culprits can hide
their fingerprints more easily than for the normal currencies easily.
Pages:
Jump to: