Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Bitcoin also lead to corruption ? - page 2. (Read 51258 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 500
April 05, 2018, 03:36:22 AM
When we talking about money corruption is always behind. Bitcoin can easily being the reason or tool for bad people , criminals or just corrupted government.
Anything that can be considered as a tool to make money can be use for corruption, it's the will of the users and bitcoin is just a simple tool.
Bitcoin is money so it can be use for both legal and illegal activities, that is very simple, I hope people will be educated about the real purpose of bitcoin.
Activity: 854
April 04, 2018, 12:32:35 PM
When we talking about money corruption is always behind. Bitcoin can easily being the reason or tool for bad people , criminals or just corrupted government.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
April 04, 2018, 12:04:15 PM
We all know that there is corruption everywhere, like in government or any other organization. Because of money, corruption can always happen with greedy people who always wants more money to them. Since bitcoin can be considered as money, can it also lead to corruption?
Money is the root of evil, so theres a possibility that bitcoin can be associated in the system of corruption especially to those greedy people,since everyone of us known that everywhere there is corruption even without the existence of bitcoin ,but depend on a person who use bitcoin,and considered it as a precious and more valuable because its really helps us to our better future.... 
Activity: 180
April 04, 2018, 06:49:12 AM
As what you have said, corruption is everywhere. Bitcoin can possibly be used in corruption since it is anonymous. I'm general bitcoin or crypto money is the most ideal approach to launder cash that is the reason numerous legislatures are against it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Bounty Detective
April 04, 2018, 06:37:58 AM
We all know that there is corruption everywhere, like in government or any other organization. Because of money, corruption can always happen with greedy people who always wants more money to them. Since bitcoin can be considered as money, can it also lead to corruption?
i guess if all people in the world  poor and rich people can handle the world of cryptocurrency.
it will reduce poverty and i think your correct Greedy Government will take advantage to corrupt more money
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
April 03, 2018, 09:00:55 PM
difficult, how? all bitcoin transactions are recorded in a blockchain ledger, so everything can still be checked again. but for washing, it can be bitcoin. because the mafia can put all the money into bitcoin, because bitcoin is very expensive and definitely will not take up much space in their wallet account.
Activity: 59
April 03, 2018, 08:54:22 PM

corruptions can happen in every where , it is possible. but, in my opinion I buy bitcoin to investing my money. it is income from job.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
April 03, 2018, 08:02:46 PM
Yes of course, anonymous becomes a haven for corruptors to hide their money so that no one can trace them. This is what many countries say so they do not accept bitcoin
Activity: 1022
Merit: 511
April 02, 2018, 07:30:04 AM
Surely bitcoin will lead to corruption. But if it leads to corruption bitcoin will be the only currency in the world

It is because bitcoins are a digital currency which can be used anonymously for illegal purposes both the sender and receiver have no idea who is sending the money i.e. no personal information is exchanged between them. Dark web is example to use crypto over internet for corruptions. Most of the criminals use bitcoins for making digital business deals and for money laundering.
Activity: 119
March 31, 2018, 09:42:10 AM
I think there are a lot of definitions of the word corruption in the dictionary and I think, Bitcoin can lead to corruption based from the definition that I know. Corruption for me, is when people use something but that something is not for that people but for other purpose or other people, though in bitcoin it can be called on another word. For example, I am running a signature campaign, lets say it is A signature campaign. My campaign manager is X and been my partner for 6 years. I trusted him so much, that I put the whole 10 bitcoins to the address of the campaign. After that I didn't hear about him or what happened to my bitcoins, as far as I know, he run off with my bitcoins, and used it not the way it will be used.

You can just simplify it by saying, to exploit people and or do that is immoral. 

Definitely  anything that can bring power or trigger greed can corrupt people.  Bitcoin like money is no exemption.  Bitcoin can give people power, financial capability, and fame.  If a person cannot get enough of these with Bitcoins then he can turn into a corrupt person exploiting everything he can to get more of what Bitcoin offers.
He's right, this is considered as digital money thats why theres always a way that someone will corrupt bt using bitcoin, If someone gets obsessed on wanting too much here in btc he will find a way to have as much as he can so thats where the corruption stars. Corruption nowadays is rising so there's no way that bitcoin is not one of it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
March 31, 2018, 08:43:29 AM
Any currency, virtual or paper currency can lead to corruption. Anything that money is involved can result to corruption so it depends on mindset and decision of every people if they will corrupt or not.
Activity: 196
March 31, 2018, 08:38:18 AM
It really can. If someone is corrupt and investing in bitcoin is very easy and nobody will know if the person is corrupt. Karen's nature of Bitcoin is Anonymous.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
March 31, 2018, 08:35:07 AM
If bitcoin can lead to illegal activities, well corruption is also illegal, thus it is probable most especially to people who are expert in circumventing laws. Bitcoin with its anonimity is vulnerable to anything illegal and abuses. And with this, government regulations play an important role in the bitcoin world for proper monitoring to avoid and prevent illegal activities/corruption in the cryptoworld.
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
March 31, 2018, 08:32:00 AM
Corruption does not depend on money. Bitcoin nothing to do with. What corrupt officials do not take bribes in dollars? Even if the money is not at all they will take bribes of gold and products. It seems to me that it's just a reason to fight bitcoin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
March 31, 2018, 08:24:35 AM
Bitcoin doesn't lead to growth. It's purely comes from the person morality. Whether people corrupt or not isn't caused by bitcoin. Bitcoin is just another medium to move the stolen money. If the person himself involves in corruption, he will keep doing that whether bitcoin exist or not.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
March 31, 2018, 08:15:03 AM
Every single one of those existed before bitcoin and they will exist after it. If bitcoin made being corrupted easier, so what? Internet also made so many crimes possible. People even can hire hitman from the internet.Bitcoin favors anonymity it is quite easy for people that are not ethical to slip into corrupted or at least non legal practices.
Everything can happen, bitcoin is just a technology and the one using it has different decision on how to use it.
Not that because bitcoin can be use for illegal transaction, we already conclude that bitcoin is used for illegal transaction, in fact there is no difference
with fiat, it can also be used in illegal transaction.
It can be used in illegal transactions but it can be regulated by the government so if bitcoin will be used then it can be monitored by the government by looking up to the blockchain transactions and that is a transparency which is a good way to reduce corruption because any person in a country can search for the transaction of a given address to verify if there is corruption or not.
Activity: 952
March 31, 2018, 04:45:34 AM
Every single one of those existed before bitcoin and they will exist after it. If bitcoin made being corrupted easier, so what? Internet also made so many crimes possible. People even can hire hitman from the internet.Bitcoin favors anonymity it is quite easy for people that are not ethical to slip into corrupted or at least non legal practices.
Everything can happen, bitcoin is just a technology and the one using it has different decision on how to use it.
Not that because bitcoin can be use for illegal transaction, we already conclude that bitcoin is used for illegal transaction, in fact there is no difference
with fiat, it can also be used in illegal transaction.
Activity: 202
Merit: 18
March 31, 2018, 04:36:36 AM
because it is decentralized, it's hard to trace, I thin it will lead to corruption.

but it is not the false of BTC
Activity: 168
March 31, 2018, 04:27:39 AM
 I think btc  is just like money . In corruption money ie cash is offered so instead of giving cash Btc is transferred from one party to other on the given address . Well here internationally money can be easily transferred via Btc .
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
March 31, 2018, 02:41:04 AM
I'm sure the corruption case using cryptocurrency sebanarnya already a lot happening. but it could be between related parties working together. here hasu exchanger get a lot of attention from large funds coming from their users
Pages:
Jump to: