Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Bitcoin also lead to corruption ? - page 7. (Read 51258 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 30
March 19, 2018, 10:59:25 AM
ofcourse can , corruption then buy bitcoin , its will clearly i think
but yeah bad people who do that , they just know money and never know about ppl
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
March 19, 2018, 10:42:13 AM
We all know that there is corruption everywhere, like in government or any other organization. Because of money, corruption can always happen with greedy people who always wants more money to them. Since bitcoin can be considered as money, can it also lead to corruption?

Unfortunately, bitcoin is already actively used in corruption because of its anonymity. But it's the the same problem as BTC payments in dark web - this situations must not affect bitcoin's reputation.
Activity: 7
March 19, 2018, 10:34:22 AM
We all know that there is corruption everywhere, like in government or any other organization. Because of money, corruption can always happen with greedy people who always wants more money to them. Since bitcoin can be considered as money, can it also lead to corruption?
Activity: 143
March 17, 2018, 12:32:36 AM
In my opinion, it is possible because, the main people of some countries are already transferring their stolen money to bitcoins, so that they will not be tracked. So bitcoin contributes to corruption. dont be suprised if you heard that some politician are laundry money via bitcoin. since its untraceable.  I guess some politicians have started doing it already.
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
March 16, 2018, 11:55:07 PM

I dont believe bitcoin have relation to corruption. Corruption is about mentality and its can be fix with law enforcement. Dollar also a means of money laundering or drug.

I think bitcoin will not the reason for the growth of corruption and it cannot be a illegal currency so the people don't Judge a book by it's cover,once you entered into bitcoin world you will.feel the good thing in bitcoin.
Activity: 140
March 16, 2018, 11:50:22 PM

Many governments have imposed strict controls on bitcoin, on the grounds that it can and has been used to aid illegal activities. But what the government has not told people is that bitcoin is a medium of exchange that is not controlled by it.

Corrupt governments are more likely to say bitcoin is illegal, while those with better governance are more friendly. Authoritarian governments don't trust bitcoin because they fear a decentralized, transparent trading network that is trusted by bitcoin.

Activity: 644
Merit: 10
COVIR.IO
March 16, 2018, 09:49:06 PM

I dont believe bitcoin have relation to corruption. Corruption is about mentality and its can be fix with law enforcement. Dollar also a means of money laundering or drug.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
March 16, 2018, 09:34:16 PM
Yes bitcoin can also lead to corruption because through bitcoin we can earn money so money is the source why many people got corrupted mind and steal things just to satisfied their needs.
Activity: 98
March 16, 2018, 07:50:53 PM
To avoid it, it must be completely legal,
Bitcoin can develop corruption due to lack of control and circulation of illegal terrorist funds,
In my opinion, it has the greatest chance of fiat money I mean, seeing bitcoins that have anonymity and small fees that are perfect for corruption.
Activity: 182
March 16, 2018, 07:32:08 PM
Any currency can lead to corruption. The media is going to show it as a corruption currency when in fact USD is widely used in corruption all around the world because it holds it's value relatively well compared to other fiat. I wouldn't avoid BTC for that reason if that is your original thinking.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
March 16, 2018, 07:27:19 PM
Money is a very hot issue for now due to a lot of needed expenses in this world, so that's not within our control if some people is doing corruption on bitcoins. If we can compare it to fiat currency which is so transparent to human eye, how much more with bitcoin having an anonymous ability to encrypt a money.
Activity: 387
Merit: 106
March 16, 2018, 07:10:24 PM
Humans lead to corruption, not what they use to corrupt. Just like guns, guns don't kill people, people do. The weapon and the money are just tools and if they are used by evil or corrupted people, they will cause damage. So Bitcoin cannot be guilty of anything really.
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
March 13, 2018, 12:54:34 PM
I'm sure that corrupt officials already use bitcoin for bribes, it's hard to imagine a more convenient and safe way of transferring money
Activity: 168
March 12, 2018, 05:34:44 PM
Anything handed up to us can lead to corruption. It is not Bitcoin's fault but ours. We are in-charge of our own behavior and we should not blame this cryptovurrency since it gives us benefits for our life.
Activity: 227
March 12, 2018, 05:02:32 PM
Yes of course, anonymous becomes a haven for corruptors to hide their money so that no one can trace them. This is what many countries say so they do not accept bitcoin
Activity: 105
March 12, 2018, 02:32:43 PM
Yes it is possible to lead in corruption. Becuase people will not hesitate to take o steal the bitcoin because of his value. Any big amount of money it will lead corruption. Specially for those greddy person in money.
Activity: 54
March 12, 2018, 01:45:52 PM
Corruption with bitcoin is even more easy.There is no refund option with bitcoin so we cant get our stolen money  back if we didnt get colaterral or If he is maybe from same coutry like as and we can proof that but it is really hard to proof it.Also bitcoin is anonymously so nobody cant track it so it is easy for use for mafia.
I agree with you, because this bitcoin uses per to per-system and bitcoin transactions can not be tracked like any other ATM payment tool, it's very easy to do corruption like money laundering.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
March 12, 2018, 01:44:35 PM
Corruption and bitcoin, hmm.. it's impossible. I don't know who can get something from this, maybe developers but community will stop using bitcoin.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
March 12, 2018, 01:12:10 PM
Ofcourse there are corruption. As we all know bitcoin is now manipulated by group of people or country. For what i have read and see in some video presentation, chinise people almost owns the entire mining platform of bitcoin. Through this they can easily manipulate the dump or falling and pump or rising the price of bitcoins. Aside from the there are groups who are in collaboration in other altcoin for them to sell their coin to a much higher value. Thats why even though its hard to believe, its true bitcoin is already corrupted not only in mining but also in transaction. The fee is getting bigger and bigger, much bigger to what you sent hayz
Corruption totally depend on the person who is doing it. Bitcoin can play a vital role in the stabilizing and modernizing of people but it can't be said in case of corruption. Bitcoin is just a simple currency like the others  so it can be used any process, for good and bad both.

It depends on the user that for what aim or procedure he is using bitcoin. As bitcoin is a currency so I think that both good and bad kind of works can be done by bitcoin.
Yes definitely bitcoin will lead to corruption.Since it is decentralised,the central bank and the government does not have any account of it.Bitcoin can be stored in the bitcoin wallet.Only the donor and the receiver know about the transaction.Transactions are also very simple through bitcoin and any amount can be transferred within seconds.Taxes are also not implied on bitcoin so the person receives full amounts.It just requires an internet connection to get operated.
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
March 11, 2018, 11:47:51 AM
Ofcourse there are corruption. As we all know bitcoin is now manipulated by group of people or country. For what i have read and see in some video presentation, chinise people almost owns the entire mining platform of bitcoin. Through this they can easily manipulate the dump or falling and pump or rising the price of bitcoins. Aside from the there are groups who are in collaboration in other altcoin for them to sell their coin to a much higher value. Thats why even though its hard to believe, its true bitcoin is already corrupted not only in mining but also in transaction. The fee is getting bigger and bigger, much bigger to what you sent hayz
Corruption totally depend on the person who is doing it. Bitcoin can play a vital role in the stabilizing and modernizing of people but it can't be said in case of corruption. Bitcoin is just a simple currency like the others  so it can be used any process, for good and bad both.

It depends on the user that for what aim or procedure he is using bitcoin. As bitcoin is a currency so I think that both good and bad kind of works can be done by bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: