Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Bitcoin also lead to corruption ? - page 6. (Read 51258 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
March 19, 2018, 04:15:51 PM
Corruption is not a good work in our society. Generally, it depends on your mind which you want.If you want this,you will able to do corruption by using Bitcoin.Because, Bitcoin is like a sky and corruption is like a bird which is able to fly in this area.
I fully agree that Bitcoin can even be useful to corrupt people who have the strength of anonymity for crypto currency, can use it for their own purposes.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
March 19, 2018, 03:09:20 PM
We all know that there is corruption everywhere, like in government or any other organization. Because of money, corruption can always happen with greedy people who always wants more money to them. Since bitcoin can be considered as money, can it also lead to corruption?

In my own opinion, if government will manipulate the value of cryptocurrency in different countries then that will be only time that bitcoin will really lead to corruption because there are a lot of people today who are leaving their job on the corporate world to focus on earning cryptocurrency because the salary is very low.
Activity: 322
March 19, 2018, 02:50:41 PM
Bitcoin has got good uses and it also has bad uses. Good people would use it in a good way, on the other hand bad people will use it in a bad way.
Yeah it is all about the user that how they want to use their bitcoin, if people will be positive thinker they will use bitcoin form some good thing but if they want to use it for bad they can use it, no one is going to say or ask you that how you are treating your bitcoin, today people are using bitcoin as an investment and they are getting fast profit from it, to be honest I think bitcoin does not have any connection to the corruption, as corruption is the internal disease of human being which has no connection with bitcoin l so think positive because bitcoin is not corruption at all.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
March 19, 2018, 02:45:34 PM
Yes of course bitcoin can be a tool to start a fraud in other corruption. We all identify that bitcoin is a decentralize transaction we can see the transaction of every user of it so it might be used on gambling money laundering mostly on the corruption and other criminal activities.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
March 19, 2018, 01:54:26 PM
Bitcoin has got good uses and it also has bad uses. Good people would use it in a good way, on the other hand bad people will use it in a bad way.

is that the answer to the question "can bitcoin also lead to corruption?". I barely can understand

In my opinion, it is possible because, the main people of some countries are already transferring their stolen money to bitcoins, so that they will not be tracked. So bitcoin contributes to corruption. dont be suprised if you heard that some politician are laundry money via bitcoin. since its untraceable.  I guess some politicians have started doing it already.

yeah. this is what I'm thinking about. most of the politicians are really greed. the more they greed the more they try to find ways to laundry money.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
March 19, 2018, 01:09:56 PM
Yes Bitcoin can lead the corruption in world because as we all know that Bitcoin transactions are untraceable. So transactions for money laundering, drugs dealing. As people can hold coins in bulk.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
March 19, 2018, 01:06:06 PM
It can be a tool for corruption. We all can see how this crypto currency performs in the market. In this way, it could attract a lot more and more people becomes.very interrested to bitcoin. It can tempt anybody to do bad things because of the benefit someone can get through bitcoin.
Activity: 182
March 19, 2018, 12:52:51 PM
Yes it could lead to the corruption especially if the government would be able to take hold of it. Everything that comes along the way that has the government holding it will always lead to corruption because they know there is money there.
Activity: 195
Merit: 41
March 19, 2018, 12:47:04 PM
Sure. As with anything in this world can lead you down this path.
There are so many vices in our world and temptation is waiting in the wings.
Activity: 378
March 19, 2018, 12:44:46 PM
I thin bitcoin is not lead to corruption but the digital currency is used with out the government control that's why the governments will try to ban this currency but bitcoin is good to the economy of many countries and i think that it will add more value to the country situation so bitcoin is the future currency for me and the corruption is something else and with this currency we are not doing any illegal activity but to make sure the usage of this currency while we should advised the bitcoin users to use this for the good purpose.
Activity: 364
March 19, 2018, 12:42:04 PM
everything in this world is used by the corrupt people for illegal way , if you will go back in the year 2008 then you will found that without the Bitcoin many corrupted people were using the fiat money for the illegal purpose also , so so here we cannot say that Bitcoin will results into  the corrupted people to use the bad things with the Bitcoin .
But here I don't think that the corrupted people cannot use bitcoin for black money or any illegal thing because here in my opinion that many developed countries are accepting the Bitcoin as a legal way of payment so they are making some better rules for is the use of Bitcoins in the legal without any bad use .
Activity: 154
Merit: 20
March 19, 2018, 12:39:16 PM
Yes, government corruption exists in any country. I think because of the anonymity of bitcoin, it has increased government corruption.

I found something that people like to link money laundering, black market, corruption and BTC.

The area connection technology has very good use, but is used by some bad people, do some bad things.
I think yes it can just like any currency in the world. Corruption comes when something is easy to store and without any limits. Moreover bitcoin is easy to save so people can store black money on online accounts without any identification, that is a corruption!! Likewise I believe many kinds of corruption can happen in the world of bitcoin
Activity: 168
March 19, 2018, 12:32:38 PM
Money, money and money can make one person greedy. It makes the weak for money to become more greedy. Corruption is no ending at all while money existence can smell on the air of politics, company, business transactions or even person to person that money is evolve in the issue. There are so many people in the world that become rich from nothing. Then here in bitcoin I observed that more campaigns here. If we talk about campaign money is there. So wherever money is there will be corruption on it.
Activity: 135
Merit: 5
March 19, 2018, 12:18:47 PM
ofcourse can , corruption then buy bitcoin , its will clearly i think
but yeah bad people who do that , they just know money and never know about ppl

While there are greedy people theres a possibility that bitcoin can lead into corruption because most people want a bigger profit from bitcoin and it is good for them to have a huge profit and sometimes they are not satisfied with what they have thats why they will choose to do corruption even they know that many people will be affected because they are selfish and they only think their happiness and i think they can make corruption in trading so we need to be alert and observant for those bad people especially to all traders they must be observant all the time and i hope all traders is good and not do corruption.
Activity: 228
March 19, 2018, 12:11:25 PM
I think that fairness and transparency from bitcoin will reduce the rate of corruption around the world. That problem lasted a long time in society, and bitcoin brought about a revolution in technology to remove those barriers. But I do not think the government will apply bitcoin as a tool to apply it to the purity.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
March 19, 2018, 12:10:10 PM
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
March 19, 2018, 12:06:22 PM
Yes, government corruption exists in any country. I think because of the anonymity of bitcoin, it has increased government corruption.

I found something that people like to link money laundering, black market, corruption and BTC.

The area connection technology has very good use, but is used by some bad people, do some bad things.

I totally disagree to this belief, it is nature of people that is ruining and corrupting the system and not any kind of currency. People will always find some ways to spread corruption no matter, how hard things are made for them. Every system has pros and cons and you can title anonymous nature as cons as it will likely to spread corruption but pros of the coin are much more than its cons.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
March 19, 2018, 11:48:10 AM
this will be easier to do because the system has manipulated all the existing data so someone can steal and eliminate their tracks so this will make it safer to do
Activity: 210
March 19, 2018, 11:19:01 AM

Activity: 266
March 19, 2018, 11:10:55 AM
We all know that there is corruption everywhere, like in government or any other organization. Because of money, corruption can always happen with greedy people who always wants more money to them. Since bitcoin can be considered as money, can it also lead to corruption?
As for me as what i knew. When it terms to curruption here in bitcoin. It is base on the people who holding thier bitcoins as well as if they become greedy  they would be leads into curruption through being selfish as all is possible can be that but i know that in everything thier is  curruption by the people whose  able to become greedy. Greediness is the way of curruption so if you want to take away the curruption you must say that you cannot currupt when you are able to make everything significance.
Pages:
Jump to: