Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Bitcoin also lead to corruption ? - page 5. (Read 51258 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 0
March 28, 2018, 01:28:58 PM
We all know that there is corruption everywhere, like in government or any other organization. Because of money, corruption can always happen with greedy people who always wants more money to them. Since bitcoin can be considered as money, can it also lead to corruption?

Anything that involve money leads to corruption. If the person is greed and only wants money it is possible that even in terms of bitcoin he can do whatever the consequences and he corrupt. example those people who are engage in scamming, they are greed that they only want easy money and they don't want to work for it so they scam and corrupt others assets.
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
RedTube & Rasputin Party Mansion
March 28, 2018, 01:24:32 PM
Anything that has value can be used to corrupt someone, so of course bitcoin is no exception.
Not only that, by being anonymous, it's possible to use it - much more than other means of exchange - for unclear transactions.
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
March 28, 2018, 01:05:52 PM
I think yes. Because of its anonymity, participants are always anonymous to the sender and receiver. Therefore, no one knows whether the truth of corruption has taken place or not. So, there are so many people who come to Bitcoin for this, because of their freedom and not bound by law
Activity: 210
March 28, 2018, 12:43:59 PM
Yes it could lead to the corruption especially if the government would be able to take hold of it. Everything that comes along the way that has the government holding it will always lead to corruption because they know there is a big money there. And it can be a tool for corruption. We all can see how this crypto currency performs in the market. In this way, it could attract a lot more and more people becomes.very interrested to bitcoin. It can tempt anybody to do bad things because of the benefit someone can get through bitcoin.
Activity: 149
Merit: 12
March 28, 2018, 12:40:45 PM
Corruption is not a good work in our society. Generally, it depends on your mind which you want.If you want this,you will able to do corruption by using Bitcoin.Because, Bitcoin is like a sky and corruption is like a bird which is able to fly in this area.
I fully agree that Bitcoin can even be useful to corrupt people who have the strength of anonymity for crypto currency, can use it for their own purposes.
As of my country I think many people are abusing the use of bitcoin. They only do activities that are negative. See from the way it works, of course bitcoin can make it easy to do various financial transactions. This can facilitate the perpetrators of corruption to hide their wealth. This is what we have to think about, there must be a rule that regulates the use of bitcoin. There must be an active role of government to support the use of bitcoin in the community.
Activity: 683
Merit: 500
March 28, 2018, 12:38:33 PM
It seems difficult for bitcoin leading to corruption since there's a blockchain technology which works behind bitcoin. The blockchain technology can not just reduce but in fact eliminate corruption, as blockchain is a shared ledger which is shared either publicly or privately between multiple entities. All transactions are recorded on the blockchain, and once added these records cannot be deleted or updated.
Activity: 309
Merit: 11
March 28, 2018, 11:41:25 AM
It will.
Most of people now are greedy who wants to own a lot of money they want to be rich and surpassed others so definitely bitcoin will be lead too in any corruption to government or in a company that accept btc. All we can do is continue to be positive so that the bitcoin does not break.
bitcoin has been widely used to store assets from corruption so they remove traces by buying btc. it is not good for bitcoin sustainability as it will be bad news for people who do not know about bitcoin yet
Activity: 66
March 28, 2018, 11:27:11 AM
We all know that there is corruption everywhere, like in government or any other organization. Because of money, corruption can always happen with greedy people who always wants more money to them. Since bitcoin can be considered as money, can it also lead to corruption?
Corruption is every where but I think we all know what is wrong and right things that we should do. I think that bitcoin is far from corruption because huge money is good for those people who are very patient and hard working to have it as long as they did not harm any other people it is just a token for them and I do not consider it as a corruption or a crime.
Activity: 31
March 28, 2018, 10:42:41 AM

Any currency can participate in corruption, including Bitcoin. But if you compare Bitcoin on the level of possible use for corrupt schemes, Bitcoin is less suitable for this. Because Bitcoin is less anonymous, if you compare it with cash and anonymous crypto-currencies. Using iphone you can bribe a person, but that does not mean that his company is guilty of corruption.
Activity: 4
March 28, 2018, 10:18:16 AM
Anything involving overly large amounts of Fiat risks corruption. Bitcoin isn't going to be immune to it.

Satoshi originally wanted bitcoin to be mine-able by your everyday PC user so someone can use their spare cpu power to mine BTC when they want. As it became worth a lot of fiat to mine BTC, huge mining pools stood up, discovering that GPU/ASIC chips can be used to mine, ramping the mining difficulty up so high that it effectively eliminated the possibility for your everyday average person to be able to use their cpu to mine. Now these miner's or groups of miner's have a large stake in bitcoin and therefore have more control over the coin than was ever originally intended.

GPU mining software didn't exist when satoshi made btc nor did the technology behind ASIC chips, he couldn't account for these things. As Fiat was pumped into BTC it drove many others to find these other methods, lowering the overall decentralization of bitcoin a bit. This could arguably not be corruption, but it certainly hasn't helped btc along.
Activity: 378
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
March 28, 2018, 10:13:18 AM
Surely bitcoin will lead to corruption. But if it leads to corruption bitcoin will be the only currency in the world
Activity: 176
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
March 28, 2018, 10:10:20 AM
I do not care bitcoin can lead to corruption or something. The thing I care about is that bitcoin is making a profit for me and my family
Activity: 112
March 28, 2018, 10:07:29 AM
Bitcoin will not be able to lead to corruption. Because bitcoin is not a currency, it is not possible to bribe senior cadres

Activity: 604
Merit: 250
March 28, 2018, 10:03:57 AM
May I put it together that if Bitcoin itself even with its Blockchain technology can not in anyway lead to corruption, why are we all having or making good use of encrypted Wallet either on line internally or externally through hardware such as ledger nano and lots more? Who are Crypto Scammers or hackers then? The hackers and Scammers uses high technological gadgets to target Bitcoin fund anywhere there is loopholes known as back doors deficiency of individuals or project investors. Without much ado, Bitcoin can lead to corruption where the proper care, security and encryption is let loose.
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
March 28, 2018, 09:59:05 AM
Corruption is not a good work in our society. Generally, it depends on your mind which you want.If you want this,you will able to do corruption by using Bitcoin.Because, Bitcoin is like a sky and corruption is like a bird which is able to fly in this area.
I fully agree that Bitcoin can even be useful to corrupt people who have the strength of anonymity for crypto currency, can use it for their own purposes.
That is nothing compared to corruption made with paper money.
And if you think bitcoin is anonymous, you are only partially correct.
Activity: 420
March 28, 2018, 09:56:18 AM
It will.
Most of people now are greedy who wants to own a lot of money they want to be rich and surpassed others so definitely bitcoin will be lead too in any corruption to government or in a company that accept btc. All we can do is continue to be positive so that the bitcoin does not break.
Activity: 252
March 28, 2018, 09:49:25 AM
I think so bitcoin can fill the curoption in our country because if we think all of bitcoin is improving life so it means that bitcoin is all people around the world to grow and maybe no curoption here in our country so I bitcoin can assume the curoption
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
March 28, 2018, 09:30:19 AM
We all know that there is corruption everywhere, like in government or any other organization. Because of money, corruption can always happen with greedy people who always want more money to them. Since bitcoin can be considered as money, can it also lead to corruption?
Yes, of course, this is very possible. Because many are also using Bitcoin for a negative thing. And of course, this greatly affects the good name of Bitcoin in the people all over the World. Those who think negative Bitcoin will continue to have such thoughts and do not see that Bitcoin has a positive impact on people who use it.
Activity: 166
Merit: 11
March 28, 2018, 08:29:07 AM

I think that anything that involves something valuable has a high chance of leading to corruption. I mean it is likely that people would lead to it because we are all naturally greedy or most of us are. Although, every transaction using bitcoin is actually transacted online, which may be difficult to incorporate corruption.
Activity: 224
March 28, 2018, 08:00:49 AM
If bitcoin is used for own intentions and selfishness, it can still lead to corruption.And money becomes really a big temptation to anyone who wanted to be succesful in a very fast way.
Pages:
Jump to: