Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Bitcoin be ban? - page 17. (Read 2618 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
December 16, 2017, 02:03:37 PM
I hope bitcoin is never ban because it is high prise. So every body loves the bitcoin. But some bad people bad thinks with it. Which would cause damage for any country.        So each of us should use it in a good way.
Activity: 790
Merit: 261
December 16, 2017, 11:45:25 AM
Can Bitcoin be ban?
I think in somw country bitcoin is not legal because they hate this some goverments said that bitcoin is a fraud only so  thats why some country bitcoin is not legal i'm thankful because bitcoin is legal in my country because this is very profitable.

Yes bitcoin is banned in some countries and some government do not appreciate the growing influence of bitcoin but if you check the list of countries which have banned bitcoin or giving signals to ban it in future they are those countries who are already messed up with corruption and bad governance and emergence of bitcoin might  make those tax payers to go for bitcoin over the Fiat currency as hey don't believe government and Fiat anymore as they pay tax and also they do not want corrupt government to control their money (in terms of banks) so to avoid this those countries are trying to ban bitcoin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
December 16, 2017, 11:35:38 AM
Can Bitcoin be ban?

I do not know how the government to ban bitcoin, because this is a global virtual currency, by banning bitcoin will make its country lose tax from bitcoin transactions
Activity: 127
December 16, 2017, 11:22:10 AM
I think this is impossible because many people using their money to buy their bitcoin. Some people may put all of the money in it. If bitcoin be ban, I think will make a lot of people have a financial problem. (Government maybe one of them). that why bitcoin is hard to ban.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
December 16, 2017, 11:19:19 AM
bitcoin is a very big coin in our world and it's not easy to ban bitcoin, reserve bank of India are warned to the public in Feb of 2014 bitcoin is not assured by any type of government/reserve bank of India.but bitcoin in not baned, and again they say same in Feb of 2017. but they don't have any problems and million people trust on bitcoin
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
December 16, 2017, 10:54:37 AM
Can Bitcoin be ban?
People who believe that no government will take the extraordinary step of Bitcoin's prohibition requires an example in the past. There are times when holding gold bullion is a violation in America, can be punished with up to 10 years in prison
Activity: 532
Merit: 17
December 16, 2017, 10:46:59 AM
i think its impossible to ban bitcoin. bitcoin is decentralized. its blockchain database has spread around the world. how can you ban it completely?
Activity: 216
Merit: 250
December 16, 2017, 09:41:16 AM
In my opinion, no one can ban Bitcoin. It was created be Blockchain technology. No one can fix or del it.
Activity: 185
December 16, 2017, 10:21:36 AM
Can Bitcoin be ban?

Technically speaking, governments can ban those Bitcoin-related activities such as exchanging it against fiat currencies but practically sense it is impossible to do that in my opinion. But if it is banned, people will always find a way to use it no matter what. In worst case scenario, the government will try to monitor the transaction history of users by accessing a database of the domestic exchanges to determine the tax liability but I do see a rare chance of making the complete restriction as I mentioned earlier.
Activity: 102
December 16, 2017, 09:29:31 AM
Can Bitcoin be ban?

yes if all stop mining network will be so slowly and bitcoin will lost it’s value"you have bitcoin and can use it".

this is looks like impossible.
Activity: 434
Merit: 168
December 16, 2017, 09:02:42 AM
Can Bitcoin be ban?
I think in somw country bitcoin is not legal because they hate this some goverments said that bitcoin is a fraud only so  thats why some country bitcoin is not legal i'm thankful because bitcoin is legal in my country because this is very profitable.
Activity: 392
December 16, 2017, 08:51:21 AM
Yes, bitcoin can be ban, in fact I think there is about 8 or 10 countries now where bitcoin is banned. Reasons vary. Some might want to protect their national currency, ignorance or fear that some might use it fund crimes or other illegal activities or acts of terrorism.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 502
December 16, 2017, 07:34:48 AM
It all up on what you think and what you accept. Already world is entering into new era of economics and finance, which bring real change in coming future in businesses to offer better services. Also USA and Japan shows deep interest in Bitcoins by allowing Bitcoin payments. All these things leading towards acceptance.

But still if user think that its all things are crappy, then its time to re-educate yourself with proper sources about what is Bitcoin and its environment.
Activity: 210
December 16, 2017, 07:25:08 AM
Bitkoyn can be banned at the level of an individual state by issuing appropriate regulations. True, the implementation of such a ban will be associated with enormous efforts, costs and difficulties. So far, in the world, there are, as far as I know, a ban on the use and use of bitcoins in five countries, mainly with a weak economy or an authoritarian regime.
     In general, no one will be able to prohibit bitcoins all over the world, since bitkoyn has already firmly entered our life and has a significant impact on the economy of most countries.

Is this question serious. What does it mean can it be ban? It has been banned already in different countries or controlled with regulations. It can be banned but question would be how would it effect bitcoin. Answer is it doesn't effect anyhow.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023
December 16, 2017, 07:24:48 AM
   I have heard bitcoin is banned in Vietnam, people may get $8000 fine by using it, huge money ammount for vietnamese citizens. Well police is not able to spy for everyone, may be somone is still using it, but such laws can stop majority of users
How are they going to spy each and every citizen making a bitcoin transaction,they cannot run an exchange inside the country and it might be difficult for the average citizens to get the coins or convert their coins to fiat currency,they can still use the exchanges outside the country and they could wire the money back to their home country. Wink
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
December 16, 2017, 07:10:56 AM
Countries can ban bitcoin all they want but they can't stop it. Look at Venezuela and Zimbabwe. If you don't understand this, you don't have a basic understanding of bitcoin.
Activity: 238
December 16, 2017, 07:00:26 AM
In some countries like north korea, it's possible to ban bitcoin
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
December 16, 2017, 06:54:32 AM
Bitcoin cannot be banned but governments can restrict exchanger websites in their country so people dont have where to buy or sell bitcoin.The government has full power and they can do whatever they want. the government now considers Bitcoin a threat because the very fast price movement of bitcoins could disrupt the stability of the economy in their country. Also for bitcoin not to be ban the people must use it in proper ways for the government not to ban it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 21
December 16, 2017, 06:41:22 AM
In our country, bitcoin is not prohibited, however, people do not accept bitcoin, so if you lose or get hacked, no one will protect you. And you can not find anyone who owns that bitcoin
Activity: 323
December 16, 2017, 06:34:45 AM
Can Bitcoin be ban?

I think can bitcoin be ban because other countries already banned the bitcoin in their country. If they want to banned the bitcoin they need to search the best computer veterans or IT. If you ask me if I want to ban the bitcoin in my country, I don't want to ban the bitcoin in my country because the bitcoin is my only source of income. Here in bitcoin I earned money to help my family/parents in our daily needs or daily expenses.
Pages:
Jump to: