Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Bitcoin End World Poverty? - page 25. (Read 63023 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
January 28, 2018, 07:26:03 PM
We need to help one another & Let us grow the nicest community ever in the Internet. Days will come when steemit will be world leader among the social networking sites. Lets not forget that we are lucky enough to use internet whereas majority of the population of the world are fighting for extreme poverty .They are hust fighting everyday for food ,cloth & shelter in middle east, Asia & Africa.
Just think about innovative ideas & share here in steemit if we can really give a helping hand to these less fortunate one.

Activity: 28
January 28, 2018, 05:31:10 PM
Well I don't think Bitcoin can end poverty. There will ways be poor people because there will always be lazy people. And no food for a lazy man.
The main problem is because they do not get the same chance, in my country a lot of smart people but poor, this is because of state policy that does not support them. In generally poverty due to educational factors.

If people would have education, if they will have diploma I think poverty will be lessen.  Education can upbring people because if you have it, you can find a job.  Using or earning bitcoin needs that you have an education.  Atleast you can read and write as well as understand things about bitcoin.

Bitcoin can't end the poverty of world. Bitcoin can provide a better economy to you only. The rest cannot be solved by bitcoin solely.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
January 28, 2018, 05:16:55 PM
That quite impossible. Only Bitcoin can't end world poverty because a man who don't know about Bitcoin he can't earn from it. If all bitcoiner want, they will reduce poverty to help needy man with money.
I completely agree with you, because each person occupies his own niche in society. Thus, who works as a physical laborer, or there is not enough power to work with crypto-currencies. This is primarily difficult because of a lack of knowledge.
Activity: 966
Merit: 11
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
January 28, 2018, 02:40:22 PM
That quite impossible. Only Bitcoin can't end world poverty because a man who don't know about Bitcoin he can't earn from it. If all bitcoiner want, they will reduce poverty to help needy man with money.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
January 28, 2018, 01:53:05 PM
World poverty? What is this? Everyone who want to live better always tying to keep themself fine and hard working , looking for a new opportunities and bitcoin can't help lazy people.
Activity: 484
Merit: 100
January 28, 2018, 01:30:48 PM
In the future, if Bitcoin develops over the years and is well-known, it will change the world, but it is difficult to put an end to poverty because many people are unaware of it. to the internet or virtual currency, the growing world of virtual money will soon be known, but many people still do only cash
Activity: 261
January 28, 2018, 12:55:34 PM

I would argue that bitcoin can only end the poverty of people who know about bitcoin, and for those who do not know about bitcoin will remain in poverty. I do not think bitcoin is able to end world poverty.
Activity: 854
January 28, 2018, 12:48:27 PM
no, bitcoin can not end poverty.but yes someday or maybe now that day it helps unemployment to have an instant job but then again it can only help you survive not really end poverty .. for the poor and do not know bitcoin, will remain poor ...
Activity: 266
January 28, 2018, 12:23:27 PM
Nothing can end end poverty, it's just idealistic. Those who are wealthy are wealthy no matter in dollars or in cryptocurrency. And the also try to speculate on the market, encouraging newbies to sell or buy when it's profitable to richies. So, only thinking and acting can earn some sustainable money for you. No miracles
Activity: 353
Merit: 4
January 28, 2018, 11:42:38 AM

No, bitcoin can not end world poverty because of the limited number of bitcoins. Bitcoin can only end the poverty of people who understand about bitcoin, and for those who do not understand about bitcoin will not feel the benefits of bitcoin, and they will remain in poverty.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
January 28, 2018, 11:40:23 AM
Well I don't think Bitcoin can end poverty. There will ways be poor people because there will always be lazy people. And no food for a lazy man.
The main problem is because they do not get the same chance, in my country a lot of smart people but poor, this is because of state policy that does not support them. In generally poverty due to educational factors.

If people would have education, if they will have diploma I think poverty will be lessen.  Education can upbring people because if you have it, you can find a job.  Using or earning bitcoin needs that you have an education.  Atleast you can read and write as well as understand things about bitcoin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
January 28, 2018, 11:35:59 AM
Activity: 16
January 28, 2018, 10:24:51 AM
I really think it will not entirely end poverty, because if a person does not have such knowledge in such feat I think it is very impossible for someone to just invest in bitcoin and hope it will take a leap up then boom your investment will automatically just make you a billionaire, It will really take a serious teachings
 to someone to really understand bitcoin, well a 12 year old become a billionaire because of bitcoin because he has skill and knowledge with it, but for a country to get up to poverty I think poverty will never end even in the richest and largest countries will always have poverty.

For me its impossible that bitcoin can end poverty because it depends on the people on how they use their knowledge and skills in order to end poverty, it also depend on them on how they resolve their own problem. It takes a lot of time to understand bitcoin.
Activity: 277
January 28, 2018, 08:54:55 AM
Activity: 105
Merit: 100
January 28, 2018, 08:44:26 AM

To end world poverty depends on the people on how they will cope up and resolve their daily living not all people do know about bitcoin. It would take time for people to understand bitcoin. So bitcoin cannot end world poverty unless eah individual has a proper education.
Activity: 276
Merit: 11
January 28, 2018, 06:51:13 AM
Yes. All can happen as long as people want to learn and work hard. And the public must know first what the purpose of the bitcoin. If you already know the purpose of the next bitcoin can save the community and will be free from poverty. If in every country people know maybe the world will escape from poverty.
Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
January 28, 2018, 05:46:47 AM
Well, this would happen even if dollars millionaire donate to the poor and needy...
It's not about dollar or bitcoin, but about the relation of power between men.
Even if there were no more money, there would be rich people and poor people.

Yeah, bitcoin for sure will end world poverty if bitcoin millionaires donate to the poor and needy. Bitcoin alone as a crypto currency cannot end poverty because it is up to the person to invest or earn bitcoins through several methods. If each and everyone (Poor specifically) educated about bitcoin and the earning potential, then somewhat poverty can be ended. As I said in my first line, if bitcoin millionaires donate to the poor and needy at least 10% of their profit, half of the poverty in the world will come to an end. 
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
January 28, 2018, 04:38:18 AM
Yeah, bitcoin for sure will end world poverty if bitcoin millionaires donate to the poor and needy. Bitcoin alone as a crypto currency cannot end poverty because it is up to the person to invest or earn bitcoins through several methods. If each and everyone (Poor specifically) educated about bitcoin and the earning potential, then somewhat poverty can be ended. As I said in my first line, if bitcoin millionaires donate to the poor and needy at least 10% of their profit, half of the poverty in the world will come to an end. 
Activity: 56
January 28, 2018, 02:23:26 AM
It won’t but it could help some needs of the person..
Activity: 315
Merit: 15
January 28, 2018, 02:15:14 AM
Bitcoin is just a cryptocurrency and it's not right that we depend the solution of world poverty on it. Instead of relying on bitcoin, we should focus more on how we can improve our country's economy and by that we can sooner solve the poverty within our nations. We cannot even assure too that everyone will use bitcoin to end up poverty that's why we cannot depend on it.
Pages:
Jump to: