Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Bitcoin End World Poverty? - page 23. (Read 63023 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
January 31, 2018, 03:11:48 PM
Mиpoвoй cкopee вceгo нeт , paзвe мoгyт c пoмoщью биткoинa paзбoгaтeть плeмeнa в Aфpикe )?
copper member
Activity: 497
January 31, 2018, 03:07:44 PM

Bitcoin only gives wealth to those who own it and it is personal. I do not think bitcoin can end world poverty, because bitcoin is not a charity. But if bitcoin owners donate bitcoin to them it will help end world poverty.
Activity: 210
January 31, 2018, 03:05:19 PM
Too exaggerated I think if to end poverty, more precisely reduce poverty.
If it can end poverty, where the poor can buy a mobile phone or laptop, for plunging into the bitcoin world by using that access.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001
The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol
January 31, 2018, 02:36:28 PM

I think so, bitcoin nowadays has a big contribution in economy of each country. Bitcoin now is become popular and many people discovers it. Poverty is the major problem of each country that faces in past years until now. I think that bitcoin can help each country to decrease the number of people that are poor because bitcoin can gives a job to the people who seeks for a job. It maybe side line or a real job. Also the price of bitcoin can help to the economy because it can contributes a help for the projects that can help poor people.
Well i dont believe that bitcoin can really end the world poverty because it is just a digital instrument that can be used for gaining.The responsible for that matter is the people who live on that persfective country to act as one and maybe the economy will rise if everyone helping each other to gain profit for good,because even if bitcoin is there and no one will believe on it bitcoin is useless in short the poverty status is depend  on us not on bitcoin.
A person is lazy but wants to has money, do you think this person have money in the future? Unless this person is lucky and get support by someone or winning lottery tickets, I do not think this person will have money from Bitcoin if this person does not want to work hard and spend its brain gray matter.
Activity: 337
Merit: 100
January 30, 2018, 10:40:28 PM
I think it depends on the situation. Bitcoin can only end the poverty of those who knows bitcoin,but those who dont know anything about bitcoin, they are always in poverty in thier entire life like on some places were technology have no room.

No, bitcoin can help reduce poverty by providing its users a great source of income but it can't end it. World poverty is a very serious problem.
Activity: 98
January 30, 2018, 09:52:10 PM
Maybe because everyone can access bitcoin,if you don't have any job you can join bitcoin to earn money.But how about the poor people how can they access bitcoin if they don't have any gudgets to use.I only lessen poverty but not end it.
Activity: 175
January 30, 2018, 09:42:34 PM
I don't think so,it will lessen the world poverty but it cannot end it.Poverty in the whole world is a big problem that bitcoin cannot solve it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
January 30, 2018, 09:16:02 PM
In my opinion i think bitcoin doesn't take care of the issue of world poverty, because it considered as like any other investment like gold or diamonds or stocks. Crytocurrency is just a virtual instrument that people can utilize it as a source of gaining to overcome their financial needs but those just who are only involved on a virtual currency world.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
January 30, 2018, 05:57:21 PM

I think so, bitcoin nowadays has a big contribution in economy of each country. Bitcoin now is become popular and many people discovers it. Poverty is the major problem of each country that faces in past years until now. I think that bitcoin can help each country to decrease the number of people that are poor because bitcoin can gives a job to the people who seeks for a job. It maybe side line or a real job. Also the price of bitcoin can help to the economy because it can contributes a help for the projects that can help poor people.
Well i dont believe that bitcoin can really end the world poverty because it is just a digital instrument that can be used for gaining.The responsible for that matter is the people who live on that persfective country to act as one and maybe the economy will rise if everyone helping each other to gain profit for good,because even if bitcoin is there and no one will believe on it bitcoin is useless in short the poverty status is depend  on us not on bitcoin.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
January 30, 2018, 05:20:57 PM
Bitcoin can not end world poverty, it may reduce it but not end it. There are so many places to be covered and bitcoin won't be able to get to those places in years and not to talk about the interest of the people themselves.
Activity: 413
Merit: 105
January 30, 2018, 09:33:48 AM

Activity: 546
Merit: 257
January 30, 2018, 09:19:57 AM
Poverty is way too complicated and could not be solved by a single entity. Education is one key component. Reducing income inequality is the goal. I think if bitcoin is only centralized in the rich who are rich before, then poverty wouldn't be solved.

But bitcoin is for every one not only in those people who are rich, so even poor people can earn bitcoin and their have opportunity to be rich especially  if we use it for investment.

Bitcoin is a digital currency, a good investment or an asset. Poor people also has their own rights to earn their money as long as they are not against the rules but investing in these expensive digital currency can be a impossible for them. It is not like that I am ridiculing them, I am saying it since most of them are busy finding a way to eat or live rather than finding something that can give them profit.
Activity: 337
Merit: 100
Qravity is a decentralized content production and
January 30, 2018, 09:05:35 AM
Poverty is way too complicated and could not be solved by a single entity. Education is one key component. Reducing income inequality is the goal. I think if bitcoin is only centralized in the rich who are rich before, then poverty wouldn't be solved.

But bitcoin is for every one not only in those people who are rich, so even poor people can earn bitcoin and their have opportunity to be rich especially  if we use it for investment.
Activity: 127
January 30, 2018, 08:49:29 AM

I dont think so bitcoin will help world poverty, because a lot of people dont know about bitcoin and dont know how to use or to invest. Maybe if there are a bitcoiner who help all poor people , i think this will end world poverty.
Activity: 58
January 30, 2018, 08:28:36 AM
For me it will not end world poverty.
But it can reduce . Because i think 5% of the population is in bitcoin community and the others are have no idea about bitcoin.. As long as they dont know about btc they still ignore it and there is no chance to be success in life unless you are educated or have a permanent job.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
January 30, 2018, 08:08:58 AM
Activity: 1258
Merit: 104
January 30, 2018, 04:55:24 AM
What is different about bitcoin and real money is that you can earn it through easy ways and without being an intellectual or having a diploma. You can have an easy job  in the internet and you can win money through it.
All people over the world have the right and the possibility to work so that it is so possible to be the key to the new world.
what you say it can be true, it is bitcoin is easy to use for the job of online jobs. so do not bother to spend money on gasoline. because the bitcoin uses quotas so it does not require capital for transportation.
Activity: 104
Merit: 18
January 30, 2018, 04:27:14 AM
What is different about bitcoin and real money is that you can earn it through easy ways and without being an intellectual or having a diploma. You can have an easy job  in the internet and you can win money through it.
All people over the world have the right and the possibility to work so that it is so possible to be the key to the new world.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
January 30, 2018, 03:13:42 AM
Bitcoin can end the world's poverty, you can have a decent amount of money to start with however, not all part of the world has an access to internet and idea about BTC, so...

Bitcoin can't end world poverty. If all people in this world have determined to become rich, may it is possible even without the help of bitcoin. In reality not everyone in this world is hardworking and diligent. We end poverty, if we can start from ourselves, we should not expect from anyone or in bitcoin we need to explore everything and if we failed then why cant we tried another. Because bitcoin is the way to possible people to get out of poverty. To become succeed in life we need to work hard, we cant reach our goal if don't accompanied with effort, diligence and patience.
Indeed, they didn't totally need bitcoin because if you think that you can just use and work in bitcoin then after that you will become rich then that is a false belief. In order to become successful, it is just about the determination because i know a lot of people that are used to be so poor but they find a way to make their life better and guess what, there is no bitcoin in that time yet.
Activity: 190
Merit: 106
January 30, 2018, 02:22:47 AM
Bitcoin can end the world's poverty, you can have a decent amount of money to start with however, not all part of the world has an access to internet and idea about BTC, so...

Bitcoin can't end world poverty. If all people in this world have determined to become rich, may it is possible even without the help of bitcoin. In reality not everyone in this world is hardworking and diligent. We end poverty, if we can start from ourselves, we should not expect from anyone or in bitcoin we need to explore everything and if we failed then why cant we tried another. Because bitcoin is the way to possible people to get out of poverty. To become succeed in life we need to work hard, we cant reach our goal if don't accompanied with effort, diligence and patience.
Pages:
Jump to: