Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Bitcoin End World Poverty? - page 24. (Read 63023 times)

Activity: 293
Merit: 100
January 30, 2018, 02:19:49 AM
Bitcoin is not like fable story that can make a big change or miracle in everything. Here on bitcoin, you still need to put an effort to make things good and perfect. You must be responsible in every oppurtunity that you will take so that you can have a good profit at the end.
Bitcoin is not that a fantasy story that everyone has a magic wand to end a world poverty that easily. Ending world poverty that easily is just a miracle and it is really impossible. Working in bitcoin must need an effort for you to gain good, for you to gain such a perfect amount. Working with bitcoin needs trust in this job and believes in yourself for you to have a better future. Bitcoin cant end world poverty, but I guess it can only lessen world poverty.
Activity: 106
Merit: 0
January 30, 2018, 02:02:16 AM
my answer no!
try you see bitcoin mining. is there a poor person mining bitcoin with computer mining? do not buy computer mining .. to eat aja also difficult.
Activity: 9
January 30, 2018, 02:00:07 AM
Bitcoin can turn your poverty life into fancy world. I agree that bitcoin is a really big help to oneself especially to those who know how to use bitcoins . But how about the one who didint know? i dont think that bitcoin can end the world poverty because some of us dont know bitcoin and how to use bitcoins.
Activity: 22
Merit: 1
January 30, 2018, 01:47:24 AM
bitcoin is just money, and like any other moneyz it can not do magical things on its ow. people can use it as a tool to make more moneyz an make themselves richer by increasing their net worth but to expect bitcoin to end world's poverty is just absurd in my opinion!

I agree with you. People can end world poverty, sometime in the future if they want to. Bitcoin is just a tool, still needs to used by the people who has the will to do that.
Activity: 585
Merit: 250
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
January 30, 2018, 01:42:07 AM
Bitcoin is not like fable story that can make a big change or miracle in everything. Here on bitcoin, you still need to put an effort to make things good and perfect. You must be responsible in every oppurtunity that you will take so that you can have a good profit at the end.
I think it depends on our courage to speculate, as we know that bitcoin is a very fluctuating investment, if we have $ 1 million then in a matter of days it could be $ 2 million or just $ 100 thousand.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
January 30, 2018, 01:22:00 AM
Bitcoin may not be able to end world poverty entirely but bitcoin will help to reduce the level of poverty in the world, take for instance before the coming of bitcoin most youths depends on the government to provide job for them after graduation from the university which in most cases result into frustrations because the government was not meeting up with the demands but bitcoin has given us the alternative to become financially independent the ability to make our own money without the interference of the government and that has help us to meet up with our financial need's so bitcoin is a great savior in time of poverty.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
January 30, 2018, 01:04:00 AM
Bitcoin is not a magic wand which will end world poverty. It simply doesn't have the power to end such a massive thing. Also bitcoin is not a payment system anymore. We have moved to a different goal long back, when the confirmation time increased and transaction fees hiked. These confirmation time and transaction fees is going to be increased again and again. So we will move from the initial goal further.

Bitcoin has now purely became an investment asset. IT can provide a huge return which any other conventional investment will never be able to offer ever. So I take bitcoin purely as an investment and a trading asset. I earn profit  and keep it for the future.
Very pleased with this statement, and most importantly, everything is said exactly as it is and this could not be overlooked.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 540
January 30, 2018, 12:35:54 AM
Activity: 229
January 30, 2018, 12:26:38 AM
Many people in the world still don't know what is Bitcoin. I believe that through Bitcoin a person can lead to poverty and also can avoid poverty. If a person spends all of his Bitcoin in gambling, there is a possibility he will lose everything or will be a millionaire. But sad to say, Bitcoin can not end world poverty, many is still ignorant about it.
That's why I think we should open schools that teach Bitcoin for free. We also need to provide them a smartphone or a laptop. However, I think it won't happen, end world poverty sounds impossible. There are 800 million people live in poverty. The number is so high that we can't do nothing. It depends on the government in each country, solution to overcome poverty.

Activity: 117
January 30, 2018, 12:07:35 AM
Many people in the world still don't know what is Bitcoin. I believe that through Bitcoin a person can lead to poverty and also can avoid poverty. If a person spends all of his Bitcoin in gambling, there is a possibility he will lose everything or will be a millionaire. But sad to say, Bitcoin can not end world poverty, many is still ignorant about it.
Activity: 238
January 29, 2018, 09:52:05 PM
Nothing can end world poverty as long as people(most of them) don't change. people need to understand that you don't need billions to live and they have to stop their egoistic nature
Activity: 104
January 29, 2018, 08:41:46 PM
Yes  bitcoin can really change the world poverty... A lot of people suffering from poverty because of lack of jobs opening.. And in bitcoin even at home you can do bitcoin and in return u can get your salary from bitcoin. So considering those people who don't have jobs . I suggest bitcoin is the best.
Activity: 573
Merit: 251
January 29, 2018, 08:19:52 PM
I believe bitcoin helps a lot of people earn their own money in different ways which in turn could be used to support the needs of their families and its a big help to  lessen the poverty. However, doing bitcoin should be accompanied by some knowledge and gadget supported by a good internet connection  which not all people have access or have the capacity to provide. But then if one person really would want to earn, we should do whatever is required and provide the necessary to be able to start working for bitcoin. So bitcoin alone cannot do the work,we should initiate to do our part.
I think the most important thing for bitcoin to reduce unemployment is the government must legalize bitcoin, if the government wants to legalize then all the things needed will be prepared soon.
Activity: 296
Merit: 13
January 29, 2018, 07:48:25 PM
I believe bitcoin helps a lot of people earn their own money in different ways which in turn could be used to support the needs of their families and its a big help to  lessen the poverty. However, doing bitcoin should be accompanied by some knowledge and gadget supported by a good internet connection  which not all people have access or have the capacity to provide. But then if one person really would want to earn, we should do whatever is required and provide the necessary to be able to start working for bitcoin. So bitcoin alone cannot do the work,we should initiate to do our part.
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
January 29, 2018, 06:37:37 PM
Well with one snap of bitcoin it cannot end the worlds' problem which is poverty. It is always up for the people to move by themselves. It is on the people that is on that situation, it is up to them if they still wanted to live or they wanted to die as poor. There are a lot of stories I've read saying that there were many people born as poor but died as rich. Well for them to end their poverty using bitcoin they need the literacy to do it. At least they need to be media literate to deal with this.

The truth is that, the new rich is the "internet people". Those who has full internet access are the ones who will be well informed on how bitcoin work. It would take a lot of reading for someone to really come to idea what bitcoin really is. I doubt if the poor can have an access with it. What I think is that rich will become rich and ignorant will become more poorer. If they wont be educated, they wont have the best opportunity cryptosystem is offering.
You have full internet access and therefore will be one of the new rich? Did I understand this correctly? Full internet access equals becoming rich? Can you also describe how you will become rich, so others can follow you? I for example have full interent access since over ten years, but am poor!
Activity: 644
Merit: 113
January 29, 2018, 06:30:00 PM
Well with one snap of bitcoin it cannot end the worlds' problem which is poverty. It is always up for the people to move by themselves. It is on the people that is on that situation, it is up to them if they still wanted to live or they wanted to die as poor. There are a lot of stories I've read saying that there were many people born as poor but died as rich. Well for them to end their poverty using bitcoin they need the literacy to do it. At least they need to be media literate to deal with this.

The truth is that, the new rich is the "internet people". Those who has full internet access are the ones who will be well informed on how bitcoin work. It would take a lot of reading for someone to really come to idea what bitcoin really is. I doubt if the poor can have an access with it. What I think is that rich will become rich and ignorant will become more poorer. If they wont be educated, they wont have the best opportunity cryptosystem is offering.
Activity: 532
January 29, 2018, 05:52:35 PM
It's possible because i am here in the forum for a long time doing bounty and airdops i earned decent money enough for my family expenses bitcoin can also help those jobless people.
The matter is that for Poor Bitcoin nothing will give, Because if the poor person has come to the point that he has no opportunity to earn money, he will not have any knowledge of an undefined resource in order to earn a crypto currency. Of course, if this person is presented with a house and put in a computer, then maybe there will be some prospects.
Activity: 88
January 29, 2018, 04:10:36 PM
can be said that all the dependence of who wants to join the world of Bitcoin, in essence originally there is a desire for the spirit of work.
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
January 29, 2018, 12:12:11 AM
It's possible because i am here in the forum for a long time doing bounty and airdops i earned decent money enough for my family expenses bitcoin can also help those jobless people.
Activity: 28
January 28, 2018, 08:07:59 PM
Bitcoin can end the world's poverty, you can have a decent amount of money to start with however, not all part of the world has an access to internet and idea about BTC, so...
Pages:
Jump to: