Pages:
Author

Topic: can bitcoin govern the whole world? - page 18. (Read 1944 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
March 23, 2018, 02:00:18 PM
Armed with an article from Bussiness Insider, we decided to deal with the bitcoins on our own and tell you about it. Let's start with the definition of the term and a brief history.
Activity: 545
Merit: 43
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
March 22, 2018, 12:50:57 PM
Nowadays bitcoin reach other countries and it is use in some transactions and very helpful in some country's economic.
What you can say?
Can bitcoin govern the world of business market, govern the world of every payments as it is moving to make it the future money.?

bitcoin set the business market seems like it will be difficult because we know the total supply that bitcoin has very limited but this could be a trigger increase and become the trigger of world currency movement if bitcoin is legend in all countries and accepted as a legitimate payment method.
Activity: 28
March 22, 2018, 12:36:26 PM
There has been some attempts of regulations over the past few years for all the crytotocurriencies
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
March 22, 2018, 08:00:29 AM
I do not think that he can manage the whole world, but he can correct the economy quite well and make his changes in the system.
Activity: 165
Merit: 12
March 22, 2018, 07:46:39 AM
Depending on how much longer people will recognize Bitcoin has such a high value or price as now? Probably not all over the world, only a few countries are populated as Bitcoin users.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
March 22, 2018, 07:45:54 AM
Yes why not ? the most powerful country now uses bitcoin and legal also this high price courage everyone to change his political statut and work to make happen that dream in your question
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
March 22, 2018, 07:35:46 AM
Bitcoin has lots of chances to become a huge power in the financial word and I believe in less than 3 years will be an international payment method
Activity: 294
Merit: 107
March 22, 2018, 07:35:08 AM
We are still far from huge Bitcoin adoption but we are on a good way. People are now more aware of risks of current financial system which is very likely to collapse in the next few years thanks to growing cryptocurrencies adoption and decisions of people who are responsible for world's economy. It is a matter of time before Bitcoin will replace dollar in terms of acceptance and popularity. Many countries are going to help Bitcoin with it. Finally, we will be able to stop using banks and other third party services which are currently responsible for our money.
Activity: 62
March 22, 2018, 07:24:04 AM
Although bitcoin is already used by people all over the world and its presence is very helpful in the process of a transaction but I do not agree if bitcoin is considered as a regulator of world economic market even though the chances are very big. I personally prefer if bitcoin is used as another option for assets in terms of investing because then bitcoin will remain a lot of interest to investors for profit without any special regulation because the system implemented by bitcoin has been very beneficial for its users.
Activity: 966
Merit: 517
March 22, 2018, 07:17:05 AM
wait, what???
This is really an interesting question but the point is it is too early to comment on anything like that. We all know the capabilities of the bitcoin in much better way and that I am having no doubt in accepting this thing that bitcoin has this much potential to become the global currency and that it can really help this world in becoming a better place to live in as well. However, for this we need to wait.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
March 20, 2018, 10:30:10 AM
Yes it can but to say that it will govern "EVERY" payment, we need to give some time before it happens. Regulations are there so people who are skeptic about bitcoin will have to change their mind regarding this matter.
I really do not understand what you mean by govern but if you were referring to it being able to replace regular money as we know it then yes, there's always a possibility for that to happen.
No it doesn't mean replace of regular money but govern means like simply being used with policies.
Activity: 149
Merit: 14
March 20, 2018, 09:54:57 AM
If Bitcoin becomes the world's major currency one day it will change the world. The obvious point is cheaper money transfers. It could encourage governments to move towards a more rational global currency. Bitcoin could accelerate global cooperation and democracy in macroeconomic practices badly in need of an overhaul.I think the breakthrough of Bitcoin is the best technological advancement since the Internet.The Internet brought us free distribution of information. Bitcoin is going to be the competition against fiat money for a long time.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
March 20, 2018, 09:19:27 AM
Yes, but it may take quite a long time.
Bitcoin has the shining potentials of governing the world currency and influencing the world economy positively.it had the capacity of drastically alleviating the world poverty.
All this and more can be possible where it is embraced and accessible.
Activity: 121
March 20, 2018, 09:04:58 AM
Nowadays bitcoin reach other countries and it is use in some transactions and very helpful in some country's economic.
What you can say?
Can bitcoin govern the world of business market, govern the world of every payments as it is moving to make it the future money.?

with the present happenings in blockchain, i think the main purpose of this currency is been ignored, one of which was for fast transaction and low cost of transaction, today what we see is very high transaction fees. if the cost of transactions can be looked into, then bitcoin will be future money. for both the poor and the rich.

As of now we cannot say that because not all of us already know about bitcoin crypto currency. Even though there are some countries accepted this kind of currency still not all people live in that country support bitcoin.
Activity: 143
March 20, 2018, 08:42:21 AM
wait, what???
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
March 19, 2018, 08:41:55 AM
Even though I am optimistic about the future of cryptocurrencies and the scope in offline markets, I don't think that cryptocurrencies will govern the market anytime in near future. I believe that cryptocurrencies will gain a place as one of the major players in fund transfer industry on a global scale but still requirement for dominance would be much higher at any given point as we are talking about global level.
Bitcoin is undeniably incredible in addressing people's needs, however honestly I don't think it can govern the entire world. Its economy is young, still developing, and is unstable. But, I hope we still continue to support and promote it, so step by step it shall lead the whole world in the near future.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
March 19, 2018, 08:08:20 AM
Well so far for now I dont think so because bitcoin is not yet legal in all countries.Its because some government are against bitcoin because they say that it is illegal.However if bitcoin will continue to grow there will be a possibility that it can govern the whole world but I think it will take a couple of years to happen.
Activity: 434
March 19, 2018, 08:04:25 AM
Based on my personal perception, THERE  are alot of thing that we can say bitcoin can govern the whole world is because bitcoin is acceptable to all country that why we can say bitcoin is now a universal currency that are use by world as a representation of a things in term of treading.
Activity: 238
March 19, 2018, 07:26:49 AM
Yes I think that can manage only the process of the economy if it is legalized by the whole world then there will be no problems
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
March 19, 2018, 06:42:18 AM
Even though I am optimistic about the future of cryptocurrencies and the scope in offline markets, I don't think that cryptocurrencies will govern the market anytime in near future. I believe that cryptocurrencies will gain a place as one of the major players in fund transfer industry on a global scale but still requirement for dominance would be much higher at any given point as we are talking about global level.
Pages:
Jump to: